3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20 10:44 pm

Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month

Due to the presentation and price tag of the three thousandth line, but not all is lost and the real phps in games may not be as rosy as its small
and there is a variation to play roulette, buying with avito 2070-2080 which on a panic decided to throw off, and on the delegate performance will not be so big and measurements made with DLSS smoothing and without it
109 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
If 3070 and 3080 really turn out to be successful cards, then take one of them, so that the stock was for demanding games. Like, put and forget. I'm worried about 3080ti, what kind of card it will be) If we talk about 3090, I think it's another titan, which can be missed. I remember Titan RTX, which at 5-6% performance is more powerful than 2080ti, and costs a weave more))) Although I play one old, but to snage 3080ti for tests, oh, as you want)

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Mage0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS
for me it is too fat to fall off the card 40k and not such I am a fan of graphonia, I am not in a scrap and a couple of sliders for the sake of FPS to lower

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

MunchkiN 616 wrote:
there will be no significant price collapse.
It already has if the infa from nvidia is true 45 against 100k, it's a double drop for the same performance
it is logical to expect if not such a decrease then in principle the fall and the cards of the cheaper segment
And then what will it look like, here we have 2080ti for 45k, but you 2070 for 35k and 2080 for 40k?

M

SPR1GGAN
We have 2080ti while expensive still cards! The same 2080 without Ti cost 55-65 pieces and above, and with Ti much more expensive.

M

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and what it will look like, here we have 2080ti for 45k
We can only charge 2070 for this amount.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

saa0891 wrote:
In general, for free will be given away, where do you take such.

b
bloomm 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
Condolences of your 970 and 3770 rip brother can sleep peacefully for another 10 years

Explain why it's so cheap! It's at the beginning ! Well first custom 8nm nt those process
samsung, more usable crystals with a little marriage count, second made a sales plan rtx 2 q in the third say thank you tech who bought rtx.

And seriously, apart from the money knowing that the new 3 is no longer lost and it is not yet clear how much money, Rtx 2000 more than productive cards starting from 2060s for all of them is enough and will miss at least a year 2-3 already in fact 2 years since the launch of Rtx 2 q just some think that it came out yesterday q)

Nv offs will write one and in stores that prices the other... It will be so, now throw on the shelves 3 q naturally with lower prices than rtx 2 q Well as low 46-50 to for 3070 q) And in the balances will be rtx 2070s 2080s ti and others at 43-60-90 and more than a thousand because the stores have already purchased. Then the deficit on the Rtx 3000 and the smooth shift of rtx 2 with the replacement of prices, that is, within six months no refs and refs will gain the same price tags as on RTX 2000. That's how it is. If amd releases a slower product, as it likes q) that's exactly the scenario it will be.

Well, of course well done do not tell you anything I just now write wait for more q) in 4 years there will be a card for 300 dollars which will pull 3080 q) Just wrote a year ago that will be a cheaper card with a performance of 2080ti here and a van should not be.

G
Givemethedust 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
It looks like a sloppy fake

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

bloomm
I have to rip that 60-I have wherever I need and not yet on minimals, put only the chorus with its curved port, and how to replace the card and the snug for a couple of years, and so I'm happy with such a price tag,3060 for 25-35k to take and norms.

The essence of that topic was that poor people who took the map a month ago, and not those who half a year at least sits on it, half a year to sit on the map that does not pull or at all comp so yourself, but if you had the opportunity to wait for the presentation, then why take the card for 100k which is already tomorrow is 45k

Amn wdley productivity and prices both with past generations and price reductions of 10-20% but not a sharp drop in TWO times when it was that.
and how to switch to a new process it was on the contrary had to raise the price tag, unrethental technology, etc.
Waiting has its advantages, if it's not waiting on the minimums in 720p to squeeze 30 frames, although someone and this is enough to enjoy the game, it's me after passing the chores on 30 frames true in 1080r and high and I still calmed myself that not one me is so bad))

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Givemethedust
in the comments, too, a lot of people write about it, but the dude will go with shit when the real tests will go, if he really greatly embellished the reality, yes, even if 3070 will be 10% weaker, for such a price tag and more RT, it's still a gorgeous card

G
Givemethedust 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
I don't understand why I'm throwing this video. The tests are not real and it does not matter who invents what. Promise a good performance, but it is better to wait for normal tests and consoles, still I care about performance on the background of consoles, because it may turn out that the naked 3000 series will also be passable, and pull normal games can only older brothers with super and ti

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Givemethedust
Well, because there is no 100% info that it is a gallimable fake, as well as substit effects that really are, we can say made a visual demonstration of those tsyfr that gave huang, we just flude on this topic, in which can someone give something interesting

Against the background of consoles cards win on naked teraflops and price tag, can not flat for 500 give the same performance as just a card for 500
even if the flat will be for 1k bacha (which is unlikely) then in it again on the terafle card weaker

I do not understand the concept of passing cards, you took the card at an adequate price, it gives you the necessary FPS, the whole card was successful, how it can be pass-through or not

Yes 2060 on the background of the super version looks like a snap, but there's half a year of difference in use and price difference.
But if 2080ti sold for 100k and in half a year became an analogue for 45k, it would be a pass, and in 2 years, it is not so terrible.

G
Givemethedust 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
The essence of that topic was that poor people who took the map a month ago, and not those who half a year at least sits on it, half a year to sit on the map that does not pull or at all comp so yourself, but if you had the opportunity to wait for the presentation, then why take the card for 100k which is already tomorrow is 45k
Was there news that a month before the presentation emptied store shelves and bought up all the cards RTX2000? If there are buyers of 2000 series, then their minority and here no one has uns off. If AMD rolled out something slower than 3000 at the same prices and sold out the entire circulation, and a month later Navia released 3000 series, then yes, the point in the topic would be.

G
Givemethedust 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
SPR1GGAN wrote:
well, because there's no 100% info that's a galley fake.
What do you think it is? The tests are not in-game, it's a 3037, except for those names from indicators that are renamed by the users themselves. If DF gave only to drive cards, but forbidden to issue a full info, why is everything so rosy?

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Against the background of consoles cards win on naked teraflops and price tag, can not flat for 500 give the same performance as just a card for 500
even if the flat will be for 1k bacha (which is unlikely) then in it again on the terafle card weaker
Sounds nice, but you played Horaizon yourself. And don't you think that the overall level of graphics and requirements can jump so much that 3070 won't give a two-fold increase in multiplatform performance? If my memory doesn't change, the PS5 is 5 times more accurate than the PS4. Therefore, I still find it more convenient to focus on the console, because the graphics will still fit them. And to compare the cards not only with each other, but in the whole industry.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I do not understand the concept of passing cards, you took the card at an adequate price, it gives you the necessary FPS, the whole card was successful, how it can be pass-through or not
Adequate FPS in a fake video? Adequate price on the stub on Nvidia's website? So far there are no real tests with real prices. We will wait for them and hope that everything will be as good as promised.

M
Marsj 29.09.20

Control RTX 3090 - 8 fps - 8K)))

b
bloomm 29.09.20

Marsj

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

bloomm
It's a very easy game, so you've got to see what it can do in 4k with 2msaa and ultra in rdr 2.
That's when you can say something.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Givemethedust wrote:
What do you think it is?
so I wrote that it's essentially just a visualization of the hunga table, for those who are not strong in the tables, again it is unlikely that these figures will be very far from the truth, otherwise the nvidia is very much snrous

Givemethedust wrote:
Sounds nice, but you played Horaizon yourself. And don't you think that the overall level of graphics and requirements can jump so much that 3070 won't give a two-fold increase in multiplatform performance?
judges on one curve port, really and the curve, about the entire multiplatform does not make sense, the games will do relying on the mass market, no one will not nag the project where the 60 frames on 1080p will give out only 3080, according to the statistics of the mass card now 1060, that's the average high in 60 phps we will get on the cards of its analogue yet. ,unlikely they will make a sharp leap in the sis requirements, although the double drop in prices for productive cards may be a call about increasing the requirements of games in the multiplatform, well, and 3070 will definitely issue 60-fps for 1080r for another couple of years

bloomm
Well, he said it right, without DLSS there just in the area of 8 frames))

b
bloomm 29.09.20

Lex-one
Well, you have to dip it with your head in an unoptimized shit q) So it is clear that the calculation is on Dlss and not clean performance. In 4 to will give above 60 fps in rdr 2.. 8k how to drink to give will not give you here to guess that q) It is visible on the control that only at the expense of dlss can give almost 60 ... That's the point, for this it was poured tensers and rt blocks.

b
bloomm 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Well, he said it right, without DLSS there just in the area of 8 frames))
And? If the entire rtx 2000 and 3000 calculation goes on dlss in high resolutions, it's from making a nefig tensors?!