3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20 10:44 pm

Condolences to all who took new RTX for the last month

Due to the presentation and price tag of the three thousandth line, but not all is lost and the real phps in games may not be as rosy as its small
and there is a variation to play roulette, buying with avito 2070-2080 which on a panic decided to throw off, and on the delegate performance will not be so big and measurements made with DLSS smoothing and without it
109 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 29.09.20

Condolences to those who took RTX cards for the sake of RTX itself.

v
vitalik76 29.09.20

About the supposedly low prices for new products. So it is not on top models, but on 3050, 3060, 3070. Cards 3080 and 3090 are already quite different money. Previously, no one was surprised that the 1660 is cheaper than 2080ti.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Twitter:
About the supposedly low prices for new products.
Allegedly?
2080ti for 45k versus 100k? Is it supposed? provided that the analogue from the last line was cheaper by 5k, and here is a double drop .

J
JonyDap 29.09.20

Condolences, only they knew that the 30th series will be released, it was mentioned six months ago at least, and no one waited. And those who took, can easily now sell b.y 2080 and buy 30 series, or a little add and buy 3090.

v
vitalik76 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
analogue 2080ti
The big question is whether or not it's just said. Really, no one was checking if that was true. Moreover, 3080 on sale only in October starts.

Personally, I'm not happy that the process has decreased, and TDP video cards have become even bigger. If the 2080ti TDP had about 250W, the "similar" 3070 has 220W, and the flagship 3080 as much as 320W. Well, "titan" 3090 all 350W. With such a race of consumption soon the recommendation on the power supply 1kW will no longer be a joke. And the size of the new cards have become even larger. And the video memory they have as a very modest, except 3090.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

vitalik76
and as they used to say, don't take a kilowatt, iron eats less and less
and now the iron is starting to gain momentum again
in general, I do not understand why people continue to pay attention to the consumption of irons, if in general the temperature is adequate, for the light you 100r rubles more per month will fall away, such a criterion of choice
FPS)

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
It turned out that no 45k.
And 65 and 85k.
I took 2080ti for 70.
Not much, the owners of the 20 series flew by.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Lex-one wrote:
It turned out that no 45k.
Why not? looked at off site nvidia price tag as was, and remained 45 490 rubles

F
Fenderrr 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
Why not? looked at off site nvidia price tag as was, and remained 45 490 rubles
Do you think you can buy at the start at such a price tag? Go try it. Barygi throw 40 percent, and on the off site you will stand in line for a long time and wait for the same to be available. No?

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Fenderrr
and you have everything there and without a card for an extra week not to live or for a week the card will become obsolete?
There is a site with a price tag of 45k here you and off the price, there are set shops that do not make special cheating on the type of DNS, syd, etc., from what to scorch can and at all for 40k will be

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Lex-one
Fenderrr

4-5k is a mego cheat on the card with a price tag of 60 degrees, sadly you will sink when your card falls in price twice, but it's time to put up with it

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
You buy it first at this price. And then say something.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Lex-one
DNS just so the price tag was thrown out, just out of the head or from the ceiling, and at the checkout you throw 20k yes? What's the big deal you're talking about?
Or do you console yourself with the fact that in a week the price tag will be lowered? as if it hadn't fallen due to cheaper versions
and yes, people have already bought the first batches at these prices

s
saa0891 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
as if it hadn't fallen due to cheaper versions
You're in some parallel reality, the price just can go up because of the defecitis.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

saa0891
What are these the shacks in the market? Have you seen past exits?
and then the fanatics expect that their card for 100k will be another 5 years worth of these same 100k

s
saa0891 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
What are these the shacks in the market? Have you seen the past?
I've been changing three top-line movies (and under 3080 I'm going to gradi comp) and just writing to you how it really is, and you're taking this nonsense from some parallel reality.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
and then the fanatics expect that their card for 100k will be another 5 years worth of these same 100k
Again, it's your sick fantasy, you just have some hypertrophied youthful maximalism.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

saa0891 wrote:
Again, it's your sick fantasy, you just have some hypertrophied youthful maximalism.
new words learned decided to apply? The dude above writes that the card will be worth 20k more, when in fact for not ref already the price tag is only 4k higher, and this same not ref can be ordered on the site at the specified price
saa0891 wrote:
I've been changing three top-line movies (and under 3080 I'm going to gradi comp) and just writing to you how it really is, and you're taking this nonsense from some parallel reality.
the fact that you there changed me a little intres, then the price tag is less because of the dolar, if it again grow then the prices will rise, but it is not as unrelated to the demand and shortage of cards, as all over the world they were sold at the stated price tags

and yes kid their afignish stories with maximalism, you will tell classmates in the abstract

L
Lex-one 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN
You do not understand us, you are now at the price that you threw down the ds can not buy a nicht, those who managed it were familiar acquaintances and on avito already laid out 85k for seeing. For two months we have to wait until the prices are reduced.

S
SPR1GGAN 29.09.20

Lex-one
ok, let's be specific.
I'm saying that in a month-on-the same price, the TARS cards will be available and without problems.
Your assumptions? the price will increase but the cards will still drive to the shops /cards will increase in price and will also be digital?

s
saa0891 29.09.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
new words learned decided to apply?
These are probably new words for you, I just described how stupid it looks from the outside.

SPR1GGAN wrote:
The fact that you've changed me a little intrecent.
It is visible because you carry some kind of delusions is not clear on what is based, and I described to you my repeated experience, within 3-4 months after the release of the new line of generally problematic cards to buy them disassembled instantly and those that appear already deferred in reserve and prices just rose because of the deficit, which fool will not make money when the demand exceeds supply These are elementary basics that are even strange to explain (though it is worth mentioning that I say about nereference), these while before various retail chains were much more, now many closed, besides I often go to Moscow, and there still it was easier to get.