3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheb 16.10.20 07:33 pm

Who plays on what difficulty? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I started to pass on the NOVIOK, at the 2nd location I realized that then it would be tedious.
Started again on VETERAN. Dogs bite more and become more lively, more still notice not yet had time, as only to start playing again.
With the rest in the 1st location dealt with without much problems.
On VETERAN from pseudo-dogs in the 1st location immediately fell tail ...

What are the changes to different complexities?
Will I then pull the level of veteran if the experience of passing the game on the easy is not?
Does the complexity of the game affect the likelihood of finding cool art and smoot?
213 Comments
Sort by:
M
MG-76 16.10.20

The patched version (1.0001).
1 - veteran.
2 - Master of the Sight - Off Sight - DarkNight V1.0 to Realism Mod (night darkness is not a detsk:) the most high night fights on the first three locations, as long as there is no night vision device) - invisible anomalies (current air a little trembling). And mod with transport for dessert (unfortunately only on cordon).

P.S. the 3rd time will pass with the included alife, only about the plot will have to forget.

W
Wasily 16.10.20

2 drobilka

"By the way - the exoskeleton is not for nothing in the Chernobyl - it is just for the last stage." - maybe he is not in vain lies, but he was not even found, though he did not look, although he knew that he is there. That's how I got to the end of the game in SECE. Well, the flasks with the scientists were met. Is the exoskeleton really needed? :)))

d
drobilka 16.10.20

Wasily
07.05.07 23:00

Haha - and you played the master??
with a 1.0002 patch?
I would like to see how this SEVA at the end of the game looked like.

I'm a burner in a brand-new chemist suit went off - when I got out of the bunker - a suit in rags - the protection of 10-15% on all indicators along with all the artesqes on the belt!!! - it's like in a jacket, which is first given, run!
What's pripyat and CHAES in such rags? =)
and you're "SEVA" ...

weapons after the burner also - 0
I with a screw and 500 rounds and 15 grenades went from the bar on the course-barrier-antenna-bunker burner - ended up with a kalash and 150 rounds (it's starting with the priplyate and on - no weapons - so only - from stray dogs beating off With a hastily picked up in the antennas a weak military suit (which in any way was a lutes green chemical suit in the form in which he stayed on me after the burner) came back to the bar - grandmothers to earn on the second wave and hike on the priply q)

I can throw off the one in front of the bunker and after it.'

Patch 1.0002 q master without mods q a tsyness! I'm ecstatic.

It's not a good place to be If you've played well and gone with THES - respect.

p
pizdec_vsemu 16.10.20

Master of course, on others just kindergarten!!! And the master is not complicated, I write all the heads before anyone notices me!!!

S
Scorpi0n 16.10.20

Passed 4 times: Stalker, veteran, master, matser'razored mod (treat only first aid kits - a lot of complications)
It's a pity that there is little time left to wander with the screw cutter. :(
In Pripyat and The Chernobyl nuclear power plant already filmed head shots of peppers with RPG and Gausoviki screw cutter without problems.

M
Masterus 16.10.20

I would like to see how this SEVA at the end of the game looked like.

I had enough for a trip to the dark zone and x-18 :)

e
easo 16.10.20

the master is a real-patch (where all the swag is cheaply surrendered, but the weapon is more powerful) - the lack of sight... It's a sy.G.A. In the dark it is better not to leave the house...

X
X-Gun 16.10.20

I'm going to MASTER. I haven't put patches yet...
I can't bring two riot policemen to the arena of :)

D
DroneZz 16.10.20

Twice the game was swept by Stalker's third pass on the veteran:)

R
Rokko 16.10.20

I pass the second time on VETERAN and the first as well on VETERAN passed (just for the sake of interest swag) and it reminds me of the victory march. But the time without the equipment of the appropriate spent on the war as much as now to search for a good ammunia, but to fight high alone.Today on Amber went to me Chaser 107 rounds of G36 about 800 rounds of liberty suit with all the cool artifacts. It was a big difference. With such ammunition and equipment to walk, and on the Master you get bored

S
Sibast88 16.10.20

The second time I pass the game, but already carefully and on the Master!)))

B
Big Man 16.10.20

You have to understand the higher the level, the more cool artifacts and smoot is?

S
Sibast88 16.10.20

You can't see the difference! Or I'm not chasing.

C
CHESTER92 16.10.20

New

S
Struder 16.10.20

Played on the rookie and the master, Raznit, went the whole game!!!!

D
DroneZz 16.10.20

Who's going to say it! Passage affects the game itself. I mean, if you walk in the Master, you can see the good guy and find something new.

M
Marked_One 16.10.20

The first time was held on Stalker, the second and the next eight on the Veteran.
And the Master, it's generally a gelding, with a cut lying like a sniper)))

The difference is, much less can be collected from corpses

l
limurk 16.10.20

And I'm kind of drunk, and come on the mastar come ...
Oh huli, play like that!
I like it...
and by the way, the ability to play Counter-Strike helps a lot)))))))
And then I tried on a rookie, but it wasn't a game, but so... Mockery...
And by the way, while playing the master, did not throw out not one grenade, and the gun only on the first task wore, well ... where there are two halves per game released...
and then basically with the GP37, xs that 2000, Vintar, well, and another barrel of some, on the m-16 looks like something, bullets shoots like a vintar, the current it under Kalashnikov bullets was moderized ...

t
tancuyuschaya_britva 16.10.20

On the master from the beginning.
Does it make a difference, does anyone know?

Probably, it's just nice to think that since you are at the most difficult level, you are so cool ...
But it was difficult only in the beginning.

The barrel of some, on the m-16 looks like something, bullets shoots like a vintar, the current it under Kalashnikov bullets was moderized ...
Tse Thunderstorm)

u
urbk 16.10.20

I've been through two false endings on a rookie and once a real stalker.