3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheb 16.10.20 07:33 pm

Who plays on what difficulty? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I started to pass on the NOVIOK, at the 2nd location I realized that then it would be tedious.
Started again on VETERAN. Dogs bite more and become more lively, more still notice not yet had time, as only to start playing again.
With the rest in the 1st location dealt with without much problems.
On VETERAN from pseudo-dogs in the 1st location immediately fell tail ...

What are the changes to different complexities?
Will I then pull the level of veteran if the experience of passing the game on the easy is not?
Does the complexity of the game affect the likelihood of finding cool art and smoot?
213 Comments
Sort by:
D
DevilGamer[univer rulezzz 16.10.20

And how do you get interesting? oh, you're probably a mega-supperprof)

S
Segnale 16.10.20

I tried the master-brrr for the stream, barely passed... That's how I play the veteran.

r
rock music 16.10.20

And in general, if you want to get rid of boredom and a little increase in complexity then play without looting (without merciless ripping off corpses, do not take even AK Arrow. I play like that and you know - well, very good. at the moment in the hands of the SVD, behind the G36, a bunch of art, armor SCAT9m, in the holster of a walter. that is, you have understood the essence - neither food nor cartridges, much less weapons (even unique) can not be picked up. even a under-barrel in X18. even under-barrel grenades from Debt.
I've forgotten. I play the Master naturally. I've forgotten what other levels there are.

D
Demolition94 16.10.20

4 times passed on the master for fun, tired, on the veteran I play.

Z
Zander_driver 16.10.20

Mike-Shinoda Generally recommend to try mod 0.1. You're going to like it. There even a head should be accurate, because if the enemy is not immediately killed and only koc - he will use a first aid kit.

M
Mike-Shinoda 16.10.20

DevilGamer I was involved in the CHAMPIONSHIPS on dot and counter nicks FASTKILLER'MS
KILLER
SHOOTER
Snoop

D

It's really cool, I just don't understand the real difficulty of playing?

A
Agent Mstitel 16.10.20

Not to sleep on the move. And the complexity is normal - some and it seems easy.

r
rock music 16.10.20

DevilGamer
You mean his Mike-Shinoda? So he tells tales!...

D

Agent Avenger
I was a master, I did not like it.
Jouke
Maybe it makes a difference. If so, it's on his conscience, if the truth is well done)

N
Nevermore 16.10.20

that of course tells the tales of the edt q))

Z
Zander_driver 16.10.20

Jouke I have it then and invite in a mod of a gelding to try. will play - according to him it will be seen who he is. And if the jet means fuflo.

r
rock music 16.10.20

I doubt he'll write the truth. and I don't think I'm going to try. everyone can scratch their tongues.

i
inferon 16.10.20

played with realism mod on the master - 2-3 hits - corpse

D

2 Jouke
that's for sure

W
WarWolf 2032 16.10.20

In fact, your rank changes as the game progresses, as does gradually increasing complexity.
In configurations for each complexity is prescribed GG imunite, at the master it for only 1 (unit), that is, the Mecheny without armor kills with one bite (shot, shrapnel, a smoot of an anomaly). so to play at the initial levels and the beginner and the master is equally difficult, and then the beginner is too easy, and the master is pleased to play ...
I play depending on the mood on different difficulties.

V
Virus_LR 16.10.20

1 time-stalker
2-time veraran
And everyone else... played the Master, except once, I did not play in front of him for 3 weeks and accordingly slightly forgotten;)

L
LiS[punk] 16.10.20

Yes the master with mods is not enough sometimes!

M
Mike-Shinoda 16.10.20

Jouke
you answer for your words you're in the head yourself if you're a rut and you can't play so others don't lower below the REAL level
Nevermore
You'd be a pancake in tomsk playing with you in a counter in a stalker in the extremes ... look who scratches the language!!

I advise everyone to tell the people you don't stupid here really grandfathers sit and try to dispunciamize newcomers to the public so do???

Zander_driver
If I have a modem and I will swing such volumes for a long time... and the fashion of such a self to write and decorate more interesting will be ...

Z
Zander_driver 16.10.20

You will do this mod alone for two years... Even with all the skill.