3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheb 16.10.20 07:33 pm

Who plays on what difficulty? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

I started to pass on the NOVIOK, at the 2nd location I realized that then it would be tedious.
Started again on VETERAN. Dogs bite more and become more lively, more still notice not yet had time, as only to start playing again.
With the rest in the 1st location dealt with without much problems.
On VETERAN from pseudo-dogs in the 1st location immediately fell tail ...

What are the changes to different complexities?
Will I then pull the level of veteran if the experience of passing the game on the easy is not?
Does the complexity of the game affect the likelihood of finding cool art and smoot?
213 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hmmer 16.10.20

First time on the veteran, the second on the master. The second time broke without quests in the center, if the burner did not quietly reach Pripyat would have reached. I didn't feel the difference, but it was less than ???. I think any difficulty disappears after getting a GP37 and a screw cutter.

T
Titanus 16.10.20

first time on "STALKER" and the second - on "Veteran"

A
Agent Mstitel 16.10.20

New

F
Fartus 16.10.20

Immediately passed on the Veteran. Tried a little on the master - PPC! They're going to hit you like that. kind of thugs

R
RzhavoeVedro 16.10.20

pro-upgraded jedeso and switched to veteran) became more interesting
I prefer the needle disert under 9x39, beret, zig p220, g36, sg550 (souss), thunderstorm, svd(u), shaft with pso-1, armor-beryl, sowing, stingray, exoskeleton to carry clothes), from artifacts- beads, crystal, fiery star (flowers 2-3)

C
Chinad 16.10.20

First passed at the level Stalker, now pass with mods and on Veteran.

T
Trast Ltd 16.10.20

Play the Master and mod put that 2-3 bullets killed.
A completely different game will turn out. Tactics are completely different and all that, the fight will go at long distances and will not be able to go full height Terminator and all around to shoot. It will be necessary to stop more often, to make ambushes, to look for the enemy, because who first noticed, he won! :))))

A
Alester 16.10.20

Played, Igayu and will play the Master with realism fashion ... Atsky's !!!!
: R

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 16.10.20

I'm still on the master

A
Agent Mstitel 16.10.20

First time on a rookie, now on the master.

S
Sima4 16.10.20

I want to be on the max now, too. I'll go through the surf, and I'll start again with a sense of alignment.

S
Sanya-life 16.10.20

I play the master and without a sight....... by the way I also play in THE 0.1 (without sight and on the master)

Z
Zander_driver 16.10.20

I'm similar. I play in THE 0.1 without sight and on the master

_
_Gulya_ 16.10.20

I started playing without an interface.

A
Alex_570 16.10.20

I play as a rookie... Autumn will try to increase the complexity... But I'm afraid I won't get to go. Kill fast q (

S
Struck 16.10.20

Master!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
Dragons Lord 16.10.20

On the master, no one notices me, and I'm a sniper in the game.

D
DblMAN 16.10.20

On the Master

G
Grey 16.10.20

I've played at all, well, mostly Veteran.

M
Mike-Shinoda 16.10.20

I play on a configured complexity (in you will give EVERY (!) cartridge) catfies you so that with one paw of the custom dog - you are a corpse!!! MEGA HARDCORE!!! and the enemy will kill the fuck except with a headteath, and it is unlikely from one...!!! ...