3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.11.20 10:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Congrats to all the maniacs on the release of the next legendary series :))) that the gentlemen in the yard of England 9th century AD - a tidbit for many crooks and the time of the darkest centuries of human history. The very history of the game puts at the head of Eivor, the leader of the Viking clan, aimed at the British Isles. The search for fertile land is a priority for this people, but good old slaughter and looting are also in esteem, especially when it comes to raids on Saxon fortresses full of valuable resources so necessary for the survival and expansion of their own clan. Let's immerse ourselves entirely in northern romance, become not only a worthy leader, but also an excellent warrior and killer :))))

Hip hyp ura !!! house where you hung the enemy's head :)))
143 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igyana 11.11.20

I am very pleased, for 15 hours the game flew out 2 times. Satisfied with what? Playing or relegation? Or that there were only two in 15 hours.

We've lived up to it.

d
dilat 11.11.20

Ctempr
It just switches in settings. Save reboots and everything works

d
dilat 11.11.20

I can't understand the performance: the percentage is only 30-45 percent (Ryzen 5 2600) and the 95 (1660 Super). Is that how it should be?

M
Manernyy 11.11.20

departures when creating screenshots on F12, it is not critical, you can do. and so sort of normal
there are also "pleasant" bugs, as for example in the inventory there are new runes after each call. Lol

D
Djoni343434 11.11.20

in general, it is difficult to understand Valhall after the Odyssey and what the for.... I met Cassandra with a face well or a week of booze or a thick flour type a lot ate and really Yubiki did not even try to change the image of the girl and now playing Valhalla is a very strange feeling Cassandra (Deimos) from Odyssey.

d
dilat 11.11.20

Djoni343434
Um, I should have hidden this impression under the spoiler.

N
Norton 11.11.20

Very raw with a bunch of bugs, the plot is kind of still normal, interesting, though predictable. The graphics are not impressive, judging by the test in-game, the phps sags to very low numbers in any settings, which indicates the lack of optimization as such. You can see in everything that the game is made in a hurry, aby as if to sell, can patches finished. Congratulations to those who bought, we became beta testers for their own money.)

D
DayPsycho 11.11.20

Nortn
Hello! Did you buy it on PC??

211186 11.11.20

It's a long way from DDR2

N
Norton 11.11.20

DayPsycho
I don't play bakeries, I bought it of course.

d
dh57 11.11.20

dik120
Weird... On the maximum of the chart? I have 2070s fullhd barely 60 pulls

R
Redusun 11.11.20

Cheburashka
Dude, I can congratulate you on the downsides with every game 😆

d
dh57 11.11.20

Djoni343434
The animus just imagination bad)) Yes, there are more than half of the Persians female - hairstyle like Cassandra

D
DayPsycho 11.11.20

Nortn
Cool! And I'm on the ps4! that's cool too!! But I haven't figured it out yet 100% cool graphics or not))

c
ceptey8520 11.11.20

The most intuitive dialogues, a rather cliched beginning, another game where motivation is revenge. According to the graphics and gameplay, some cross between Rise of the Tomb Raider and Dark Souls.

p
plutikov55 11.11.20

such delirium I have not seen ubisoft killed in me to play this Der.., at the middle level of difficulty with bosses to fight is not possible, the boss teleports you to yourself and you died! What's going on?

H
H82Y 11.11.20

And in the yubisoft connect necessarily register?who does not want to start the game

m
macsim702 11.11.20

H82Y
The area

S
Spyder-man 11.11.20

Well, at least the hidden blade was returned. We clap, clap, amicably all.))
I hope he's not plastic, he kills the first time. :)

F
Floww 11.11.20

Excellent game) so far very much like. Graphics gun bomb, the only thing that infuriates - a lot of distractions from the plot, what some insane distances of travel (one point of synchronization I half an hour climbed the mountain) - and in general chicardos)