3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasiliy74 10.12.20

Alas and ah, but the game turned out to be what I called it from the beginning. Over-breathed bottom, created for cutting down the money. When the company starts to PR for years, OY, WE WILL REVOLUTION, HERE KEANU REEVES, HERE BRANDING AND PRISUPY PRISMAY PRISUTSUTS, DOFIGA ADATION - wait for the slag. And "thank you" to Lesha Shevtsov, once again listened to him, buying this game, although I fundamentally buy good games to support the manufacturer and fundamentally do not pay money for slag, even if the money is small, but the shit of bald I will listen to him more, it is inadequate some. That The Last of Us2 is crap and I knew it, but bought it because the trust is there to this blogger that cyberpunk. I was 100% until the last day that there would be mediocrity. But yesterday I watch itpedia, which concludes the review with the words "this game CAN NOT BE MORE. Well, only if you have TOO high expectations from it."

My expectations were understated. But even they did not come true. Of the pluses - the world. It has no analogues, in such a setting such a huge world, invented in fact from the head (unlike games about the Middle Ages or the present or any other time, where the developers have real analogues of everyday life, from which you can draw). You can study it, you can watch it, it's cool. All. The picture is washed to the horror to hide all the flaws of the graphics. I won't say anything about optimization, because I play on Xbox Series X, everything is fine, and 4k by 120hz and diagonal 65 do their job, play nice. It's me to the point that the experience on the PC would not be so positive. The plot - I can't say anything yet. It's boring. They say it's going to be better. But the shooting will not be better. Physics of objects will not be better. The management of the car is worse than in any flatout 15 years ago, the interface is complex and nightmarish, I came to rest, not the brains myself to have, au!! Animation characters no, shooting - in any Call of Duty better. A passer-by, no more. Without the PR of the game it would have been noticed only because of the sting, would have put about 7 points and that's it. Thank you at least without a subpoena made the game. I can pass, but not the fact. Batman Arkham Knight, who we're finishing with his wife, is 15 goals better than this ssanina. The contrast felt what it called. From the game, where you can see before every little thing tried to make a chic finale of a chic series and just ALL squeezed out, which was possible and impossible, you change to .... Cyberpunk....

And this I have not yet felt the "charms" of the PC, on the computer did not buy the game for the reasons of exactly what was clear at once, the game will be wildly raw, buggy, and such a world should be watched on the big screen.
In general, if there is no big TV with 4k HDR, buying the game makes no sense. Swing the pirate, run and remove

c
canteexnik 10.12.20

Overall I'm still coming in, with my 1060 6g being played on a high comfortably, 40-50 fps, the system itself set up did! For the first day the game shows itself norms, although bugs and shoals are enough. That nps fly, then the mouths do not open, but again, in general I like

a
agula98 10.12.20

The game turned out to be a normal, not a revolution but just a normal game that was very much shaigged because of what some expectations flew into the ceiling. But at the moment it is very difficult to play it, you need to wait for patches and a lot of corrections.

S
SillyWeed 10.12.20

God, the dude talks about the technical side of the game and cites the example of Batman, who did not start at all, and bugs and flaws in the game were more than in all the games combined, and then declares "attention to detail" :) As for me, Vasya is just marginal to show that he is right. "And I said" and stuff that lets you get his ego out of his life. At least this is said by his obsession with the prosics - it is important for him to be supported. And he will be supported, because Icarus is always sicker to fall - and all pointing a finger at him.

You know, I put you minus not for the opinion, but for his categorical and inability to logic and sound reasoning.

P.S. I will make my own opinion about the game when I finish at least 70% of the main and side story, not the first ten minutes of the game:) The Witcher 3 dragged me with this, as well as his atmosphere. And then, judging by what I see, it's enough. Well, someone will forever continue to whine about soap and "low-press" physics, not being able to appreciate all the advantages of the game, what it has to offer. I wonder how people used to play games...

A
Ababkov Denis 10.12.20

Zh, not much of the game and did not expect me to witch in my time did not seem "breakthrough of the decade" and here, so I get pleasure and even like to see what will happen next, but bugs come across very little but they are in the first hours of the game that is alarming, although to optimize I do not have all the app on the maxims with DLSS quality, while still play a little bit if bugs will spoil the experience then score for a while before the patch and drive further to Valhalla

R
RusLAN_74 10.12.20

Atmospheric)))

211186 10.12.20

In general, as expected, nihren in this game is something WAU NO!!! Just took the best mechanics from different games and closed in one game. Of course, this game has not surpassed the witch in anything

S
SillyWeed 10.12.20

Basil74
I said that I do not have a full opinion about the game, but you have already dubbed me a fanatic:)) I neither called it a masterpiece, nor began to throw shit at what I do not like, unlike you, but fanatical here I, yes:)

Spoiler question in how they approached the details, the combat, the soundtrack
What details are you even talking about if 10% of the game has not passed yet? Boyish - you "compare" two completely different in the concept of the game, from the 1st and 3rd person, and "say" that one is better than the other. Well, it's a taste, a friend, as well as music, the whole spectrum that you just would not have had time to listen.

But you have time to "scream" dissenting with you hamsters and fanatics, hyperbolizing everything and everything. Here's a simple analogy: imagine that you have sensitive hands, and you did not like the mittens that you bought, although you knew in advance, judging by your words, that it will be. The question is, will you run to shout to everyone right and left about the fact that it's a snous and mediocrity, and those who disagree - hom and shit? Yes, if you just need to have fun, and not as objectively as possible to understand what is happening. On this basis, we can conclude that your so-called opinion and the toss of the mind does not carry in itself.

J
Jay C 10.12.20

For some reason I expected a different feeling, and so I play and everything, well in the sense of the effect of the WAU is not from the word at all.

s
sardo 10.12.20

Who really powerful comp will see a good picture, on the average PC and below already graphon is very mediocre, if you want to play not on the frames. The gameplay feels like old first-person shooters, as if missing something. As the game progressed, it became obvious that story-oriented games no longer work with a first-person view - lacking cinematography, no sense of connection with the character. It quickly became boring, the plot does not tighten absolutely, at least at the beginning, maybe it will be better. Bugs are not all bad as I feared, but the trouble is that not to correct any patches - it's just an average game, nothing new brings neither technically nor gameplay. The plot and characters still look boring, do not cause just any emotions, in this respect, the game does not even close to the masterpieces of recent years. In general - you can play, but it was from the series passed and forgot, and passed because there was nothing else.

G
Govvo 10.12.20

The impression is twofold, like the norm - like a g0, but if you optimized at least for a start well plus 10-15 frames to the minimum pfs then still play it could be at least as something, and so slowly very phps is not impressive, often drawdowns are terrible, and so bugs well they are all, eyes on bugs close as much as possible, but here on the optimis is no longer, plus the castomization of the persian is not a bad game. Waiting for the fashion from the third person will be interesting to see how it will be implemented, and so urinates with cops and robots in the world interesting ala gta, the plot is like the norm so far, still no longer play and so you have to sit in it to play the choice that no, the benefit of the torrent of oedic and no frustrations in terms of costs, and in the future, if the optimum will take the game. but as a masterpiece there is no, it's just one of the games like the others but with its own style and taste) Play is still worth playing, what else to play, so everything is gone)

a
alex987624 10.12.20

The game seems like nothing but the enemies fell some immortal yon put in anddin-damn live cartridges will not be safe

y
yondaime174 10.12.20

The game itself put at first everything to the maximum. Started calmly, phps 20-30.but at the same time does not brake, does not hang. Ryzen 7 2700x, rx580 8gb,16 gb RAM, win 10. Bagov has not noticed much yet, there were no departures. Without sights to shoot problematic as on me. If you "sit down" but like not to take cover, or I missed something. It's all about the snoo's work. On the first car rules the chase, the controls are not super, but quite. It was worse in the legion. But the next car is poorly controlled. In general, it depends on the machine. Items do not all rise, especially when next to people, it is necessary to aim straight. The view from one person hides the view, especially in hand-to-hand, when the enemy evades, it is not visible at all. And the evasion itself is kind of wretched. Graphics like norms

A
Almonahhh 10.12.20

Graphics 6-7/10, depends on the location and those places where you look.
The gameplay is different, but bugs pancake a lot.
The plot is good, catches.

The little things are 0/10, the streets are some perfectly clean with smooth textures. If you choose the size of the breast large or small, the clothes still equal in one average size and these details are full.

I played seven hours. It is difficult to evaluate in general, but so far worse than expected, but expectations are my problems after all...

Config
5600ths
R5 3600s
16 ozu
And it's all in a stable 45-50 phps.

H
Hattack 10.12.20

The game is unambiguous and tightens not jokingly. But unfortunately, so far it is not an ais to play... I'll be back to this game in a year or two. Basically, the story of the Witch repeats itself.

_
_Lemon_ 10.12.20

Guys, I understand, it is very difficult to understand, but the topics are not limited. Here you share your impressions of the game, and to solve any problems, either go to the existing topic, or create a new one.
Done? (it's a rhetorical question, there's no need to answer here)

g
gloccc 10.12.20

No impressions, the technical side of the game is disgusting, the game had to be postponed for the third time half a year, as it was with the third witch. At the moment, it's not a game-like miracle.

n
nvidia311988 10.12.20

Denis Ababkov
I'll test it tomorrow, but judging by the reviews, I'll probably continue to play Valgalla((((((

n
neoandpha 10.12.20

shooting and physics of the masterpiece delivers, so delivers, about the same shouting it is necessary, about the optimison is better to keep quiet, but hey, you can also tune the pissuvagin, phallus in his hands, and these assholes, sparkling ass, chasing everywhere. Well, how not to put 10/10?

m
meagarry 10.12.20

In general, briefly impressions from a few hours so far such:
I'm not sure I can force myself to launch cyberpunk again tomorrow to diversify the passage of the valhalla.