3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slowery 13.12.20

ironically it turns out however...
The biggest problem of this game - it came out without protection. Millions of schoolchildren around the world who did not collect at least a pc middleman rushed to crow about failure.

o
olegs1974 13.12.20

Slowery
Why would you do that? Schoolchildren want to play, too, and not everyone has folders with a hairy pen, like you, to make 2000 bucks for kids to buy. I personally understand their disappointment, myself in his youth from a penny to a penny interrupted. So roll up your punts and don't crow yourself!

S
Slowery 13.12.20

olegs1974
Pontus!? What are you talking about? the game had an overheap, so those who waited for it too much must suffer!
I was waiting for this game like many others, so I have extremely positive emotions from it and I am sure that I will pass it more than once.

S
Spartacus1971 13.12.20

In short, it's not mine, too much too much too superfluous, it is called in one word, I will not repeat, I will not), above all have already painted, but on one still I will stop in detail.

H
Horse567 13.12.20

Ppt, 8 years worked out??? And what....... soap unoptimized, graphics are terrifying, and there's a lot of noise!!!!!!!

F
Fedmoped 13.12.20

1. Graphics - on my average (pcgamebenchmark 75%) on high (without persistent shadows, RTX, and other excesses gives out steadily - 30-40fps). In some places the picture pleases, and in some places for no apparent reason to become cloudy mud (well, ok, it is not for me to judge.
2. Atmosphere - the atmosphere of cyberpunk type "Blade Runner" in the back of 198. Bleesque)
3. Working on the world is epic 10/10.
4. The interface and the map are creepy, muddy shit. To understand it is puzzling. Informative and understandable as, for the listener of women's gymnasium courses applied physics of atomic particles (the nifiga himself did not understand, but the sensations are similar:) ) the last time I felt so when mastering piloting in X3:) )
5. Sound - on 5 plus. Possible break pattern in users of the Witcher - because the voice acting is different as the hero))
Early conclusion: The potential is epic!, but you need to nag both optimization and interface.

PS: developers! Put it away. Melee. It's stupid from the word GENERAL! Simply hitting the "F" weapon would be enough for the current implementation.

w
w2k 13.12.20

l
look-look 13.12.20

OverKill-312
The plot of the rules.the rest will tighten.. Run the count... I think there will be a version with a new graph and innrface
I had to make a demo to them so people could write their own

a
ant240801 13.12.20

Optimyzone can be attached, the interface - too, there is a chance. But the curve of the fighter, stealth and hacking - unlikely

K
Klavundia 13.12.20

Slowery
you're wrong, on buckets, even since 1650, and the comp with it costs 40k rubles, it gives out in fullchd on maxels, 30fts in the city during rush hour, it's more than playable. It's just that the game itself is empty, that's all.

C
Com_Bat 13.12.20

Protocol10
I think they'll forget sooner.
Downloaded, installed.Launched on average high 35 - 37 phps. 1060st 6GB, I5 8600, SSD Samsung 860evo, Predator ddr4 3000 16GB.
Smoothly, without departures, no one flies. I completed a couple of tasks, a couple of implant updates...
Personally, my opinion - impressions zero, somewhere it was all, gives old-time ... Deus Ex has passed a couple of times, this couple of emotions zero tasks.

B
BlowWithTheFires 13.12.20

In general, I will make my own five cents.
I didn't follow the game much, 25 hours to date.

From what was disappointing:
1) Nonlineness. It just doesn't exist. I do not know what hundreds of variants of the quest promised by the developers, but all the non-linearity in the end comes down to whether to kill some character or not. And that's not always the case. With that, regardless of the result, you will never meet this character again.
2) Groupings. It is not clear why the developers made them detailed trailers, if their participation in the plot is almost zero. Mission with "Malstrom" from the trailers, yes a couple of mentions of "Shelm" and "Valentino" in a couple of missions. All.
3) Gameplay. Specifically, the classic problem of RPG - left-handedness of everything and everything, as a result of which many enemies turn into sponges for damage, and stealth becomes dull and stuffy because of the inability to quietly knock off enemies with a silencer or throwing knife.
4) Romantic lines. Or rather, the lack of choice. For hetero-Viennae, in fact, there is only one romanceable character. What is the problem with giving a choice of at least two? I really liked Judy, and the novel to spin with her can be exclusively lesbian. And Panama, which can be romanced for the Wee Man, well, that's a lot of passing me. Sad. Although I still buried her for the sake of interest, and the love line itself is spelled out very, very well. Therefore, sadly doubly, in the second passage I will go for the girl purely for the sake of Judy.
5) Well, and quite microminus - in the course of the game can not at all customize the appearance of V. No hair/nail/eye color, no hair, no tattoo what to stuff.

What I liked:
1) Plot. Without spoilers to tell will be difficult, but it is pretty good. Not "a masterpiece of 10 out of 10 on the tips of cyberimplants," but in the age of the conveer UG from Jubisoft colleagues just a quality good story perceive as manna heavenly.
2) Dialogues and characters. And it's not just the main ones. Dialogues evoke emotions, characters - empathy and interest, and most of them Reds were able to reveal and show in a couple of hours better than Rockstar in GTA5 for the entire game.
3) Side quests. Here the reservation - there are full secondary missions, and there are orders. Orders - dull "give-bring-find-kill" with the simplest stories, on them I scored almost immediately and will not focus. But it is the quests - very good. I've always believed that the best award for a secondary quest is an interesting story told in the course of its execution, and it's all right here. And these quests do not end each on their own, and add up to a whole line. In general, in this regard, KP2077 is the best I can remember in the gambling industry.
4) Immersiveness. The atmosphere, the development of the world, the leveezin and of course the first-person view - all this gives a good effect of immersion and reveals the setting to the fullest.

Neither in the pros nor in the cons:
1) Optimization. It's kind of scolded by everyone, but I have a game of 40-50 FPS, which is more than enough for a comfortable game (980TI, I5-4470, 8GB operations, resolution 1920x1080, mid-high settings). So I won't say anything about it.
2) Bugs. Again, the Internet is literally full of vidos and screenshots, but I met for 20 hours from the strength of five pieces, and those extremely small (in the spirit of a cigarette hanging in the air).
3) Shooting and driving cars. Well, that's the norm. I don't know what else to say. You don't get a special pleasure from all this, but you don't get tired especially, except that the physics of collisions of cars want to scold.
4) Interface and map. Again, I don't know what they're scolding for. The first hour and a half after the prologue seems quite congested, but quickly understand everything. Except that the abundance of red is very tiring.

Summing up - well, personally I got exactly what I expect from the games in principle. A good story with a high level of immersiveness, competent presentation, interesting characters and emotional dialogues. Not a masterpiece, but in contrast to the conveers from the same Ubisoft looks just like this.

V
Voin Morgota 13.12.20

I'm in the game, I care about the sense of adventure. Count well one of my favorite games is shadowrun: hong kong and dragonfall so it doesn't make me hot. As for
Com_Bat wrote:
It's all happened somewhere, she's got an old-fashioned thing.
Well, that's a taut claim Let's make a dude shot the fifth stranger, they're great in the spirit of the first three parts, but bro, it's all tuft all already happened?! And that movie will only get worse? The plot likes, but by the way it was already when you're like no one starting to work for the mafia or with the mafia or himself the same running in the shadows and that the plot is now shit? In general, the plot is good, the characters are good, the voice acting is gorgeous. Of course, bugs are infuriated, infuriating when the npc right in front of you passes through the walls and appears out of the air. Driving is gloomy, but everything else has hooked me so 8 it deserves.

r
regeger 13.12.20

Shorter. We have to patch it. Long and hard. Like the Witcher 2, who at one time bent everyone in the genre with his demands and picture. A giant game with giant integrated systems. I thought there would again be an adventure with two elections and ice rinks, and then the won che - Deus in the open world with graphon o_O. Poles well done that did not forget about the gameplay, but everything is very damp. I understand that the pandemic and all that, but the version for XBoxOX (bandle, involved in the PR of the game), needed blood from the nose in a digestible state to lay out.
If you turn a blind eye to visual bugs and the physics of motorcycles, then we have here a really monumental and piece product. My reation. (GOOD, Christmas trees!) Consolers, fasten, we're with you!

Over the years (if they patch up) the attitude to it in the community will improve, how the hype will pass and the obianas will relax and understand what to what, well, but while we will catch the shield.
I can also say with all responsibility that the cars are better (motorcycles - shit, here sogles) than in any Dogs (I can compare untumuffed, as recently passed the second, which is the best management in the series, in my opinion). You're leading to the rolled-ups of people (streamers, reviewers etc) who, apart from the vanilla machine, V and no other and did not ride. The same stool nomads are much better managed, so try the game yourself (good people's versions, thank you GoGi) and do not listen to anyone.

Don't swear, bangs, no toy is worth your nerves at such a difficult time. All health)

m
macsim702 13.12.20

people, relax and stop bombing! yes, the game is not a masterpiece, yes, the game is morally obsolete of the year at 3-4, yes, the Poles shit a little, yes, witch 3 is much cooler, yes, the wildest number of bugs.... But! you won't see this for the next 5-7 years, or even more. Dialogues and characters are written strongly, as well as the plot of the sobsna. Just could not realize all their ambitions, everyone was waiting for OMAJGAD VEWORKTA, and it turned out just a good game. If you do not know then 90% of the budget was spent on marketing, advertising and fee Keanu Reeves, a game of 7-8 years made from the power of 1.5-2 years. Just relax and have fun with what is. And what is - can please, believe me.

m
macsim702 13.12.20

SEE ALSO: I sincerely sympathize with the owners of the "recommended" 1060. At my 1080 and 7700k strain, the game bursts at the seams and is pounding into the weave and percentage with drawdowns of up to 35 fps in FullHD at medium-high (more than average)

d
dik120 13.12.20

I had a bomb at first, too, but. Two days later I decided to come in and see what was there for the patch. But with the settings somehow I can not understand, I have 2060s. there is something like a little higher I understood, only just dls on the quality moved. And the guys just became victims of their own PR, a lot of very conversations, and in fact the game is good, just too much propaganda. It's worth it, so it's a good mood and if possible anyone can whisper about the graphon system settings in my profile.

O
Odin Znakomyy Lis 13.12.20

I'll tell you what!

Even if you omit all bugs and squalid performance - the game is not even close is not a candidate for the release version, moreover, it is not even beta, and pure water alpha, which was collected in a hurry, which resulted in - game Frankenstein. Most of the mechanics that are in the game - absolutely do not work, except for the most basic, and those curves. The city is huge - but in fact empty, people and transport - only tinsel, absolutely static and stupid fools, who do not react to anything, neither to the main character, nor to what is happening around, there are no replicas in fact, they do not even see each other, and fuck at each other, and only then try to get around the script, all the people in the city only five models of NPC , and five animations of gaits that are stupidly combined with each other and different skins, and if you stand still and look at the crowd for more than 59 seconds - immediately grab the effect of the matrix and ominous valley, NPC - scattered only in those areas where there are plot (side story) missions, where they do not exist - the city is really absolutely empty under zero, whole neighborhoods and areas - empty as if there are all the dead from the epidemic. With the traffic of transport in terms of the variety of models everything is even worse, several of the same models of cars of different colors, which do not react to anything absolutely, you can even stupidly jump on the roof of any wheelbarrow and so and drive to death (joking, not to death, and suicide from boredom, as the wheelbarrows stupidly drive in circles around the nearest building). In my memory - this is the worst implementation of NPC and interaction with the game world in principle, even to remember where it was worse - difficult. What's going on? the ancient "GTA San Andreas" (and maybe even "GTA Vice City" and even (I can't believe it) "GTA 3") and that head start will give what to say about "Sleeping Dogs" (also ancient already, so, but how much more elaborate it is), and about "GTAV", "RDR1.2", "All The Assassins, Va. Pumping curve, it can not even use, the difference will not notice. Perks do not work as it should, (for example, "Perk on the dismantling of garbage, disassembles not only garbage, but also top clothes and weapons, legendary, your mother, and unrealistically rare and expensive between other things, and this perk can not be canceled even (unless of course not to stuff a cloud of money and not to remove everything from one of the fingers)). The interface is as inconvenient and overloaded as possible. Kraft is meaningless, from the word "totally." The economy is not that not balanced from the word "no way", it does not work stupidly, and is not needed, because there is no reason to save money and spend it. Stealth - the most squalid, where opponents do not see you at point-blank range, and do not see, do not hear, if their colleague to kill right in front of their nose, or at a distance of a meter. Remote hacking is wry and pointless everywhere except for story missions, and they do not need (and should not) use. The investigative regime is the same, but it is also very tedious. 90% of the byses - the usual grindlik with the same type of "tasks" (not tasks in fact, outposts, hello Yubisoft (although Yubikov something more interesting and diverse, here lol that)). Side-to-side normal tasks with the plot - very few, pieces 30 about, and it's for the whole, bitch, game, that is - almost no. The plot - straightforward, with "badaboms" and chases, ala CalofDity, only with the staging of the level of games category "B." The plot itself, in principle, is not bad, interesting, the characters are interesting too, well spelled out, but like everything in this game - plot missions, in most cases, marching, sculpted among themselves - at the very last moment, everything (practically) is served by terrible, torn pieces, sometimes not even connected. Sometimes these pieces are tightened into one long cut-stage, made from different other cut-scenes and flash-backs, for 40 minutes (this is not a joke), sometimes the opposite of the plot scene happens so quickly, just for a minute (and sometimes less) although you expected that now there will be an "action" that, as a matter of fact, you are sitting in shock with one single question: -"WTF?". The choice of replicas in the dialogues does not affect anything other than the reproduction of these same lines. The choice of three variants of different origin - affects only the starting location and the first 20 minutes of the game, and the last 20 minutes of the game - everything. Implementation of shooting - terrible, here either had to do a stupid shooter (recoil as it is very even felt), where you can vanshot in the head, or quite rpg-sh shooting at the back of the dials (the dials are also, but implemented maxiamly stupidly and terribly, and it is necessary at least as in Divijn 1, for example), even in Fallich, their mother, their shooting is better. Katana and melee - already more illogically done, but also not ahti. Driving transport - a quiet horror, in VachDogs is just an ideal compared to Cyberpunk (no you do not get wrong, the physics of the wheelbarrows in contrast to VachDogs is, but the turns and skids at the transport - get and forced to step on the wrong track even the most loyal Samurai.

In general - the plot of norms, sometimes even very cool, the characters are gorgeous, the mechanics are a lot, the perspects of the game in theory - huge, the city is unrealistically gigantic, but it all is made up in a hurry and does not work stupidly with each other (and separately), and all the mechanics are in its infancy (very rudimentary) state. And bugs - just the sea (bug on bug and bug chases), so many bugs per square meter (it's not an exaggeration) - honestly, I have never seen ever and nowhere at all: Gothic 3, GTA4, STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, Fallout 4 (76), KOTOR 2, Alpha Protocol, and even, mother of them (don't believe) Corsara 3, look at this game as on: The game probably for another year at least should have done, and even three (and judging by the scale and all four), but apparently investors did not expect much and wanted (and so will go).

The only thing that pleases me is that now, with 8 million alpha testers in the form of players, the game will be brought to mind much faster than in two or three years (but it's not accurate).

B
Blond1n 13.12.20

Well, not unequivocally. I'll tell you the config is pretty average by today's standards, I7 6700K 4000, operatives 16 gigs, 1060 by 6. For a long time swayed and installed, during this time read a bunch of negativity and prepared that I will play on the average at best, but no, the game has determined high, then put to the maximum, lags and friezes are not found, everything flies. I'll start with the cons, just a bucket of shit (and after 30 hours of play is the most innocuous word))) pour))) Of the cons, taste, but, tear out the eye settings GG, in the aftermath of the interface of the game, just struggle with the desire not to open the menu backpack and others, and it must be done constantly. Map, put it in a point. On the player from the first minutes pour a bunch of info, on management, combat, driving and so on, I play a clav/mouse (on the controller do not know clearly to shoot in the head, and here it is important). And I understand those who have a game of frizil, if in a normal flight began to pass because of the flow of information, and if it is also a frisit, and an hour you will not play and remove to the grandmother. So here's a map, strewn with icons, but you can put a filter, but they are all needed, because here you need to perform all the monotonous side missions and grind the skiluhu otherwise the plot will take you away.

Plus. Despite the fact that above, the game tightens gradually, having endured the first hours of the 7/10 game, you begin to get used to the atmosphere a little. Yes, I was reassured by the taxi mission while looking for everything I needed, a little bit on the HTASHIL and relaxed. In this game you can play a role (and what else you need from RPG?), you can really do everything you want. The plot is interesting, I want to play it, and not all this, some side missions are also quite interesting. Fighting is very average, but firearms are not the most dull, you can build your preferences game gives a lot of options, but will have to try and spend time. But what makes her play? I long picked up the right word - ease - picked up this, Here you can play actively or not play at all, just riding around the world and clicking small bandos in pleasure, you can collect a bunch of loot, and you can score on it. Money in the game is needed only for cool clothes and weight in the form of wheelbarrows and other things, although all this can be found in missions in prosperity.

As a result. probably not even 7 in quality, but for the storyline solid 8. You'll have the first 10 hours of shit and then you'll want to play it again.

S
Shimuto 13.12.20

Perk "recycling" automatically disassembles garbage. But he also disassembles garbage that costs not 3-5 but 750!!!!! Is that not how not to cancel? just start again and don't swing it?