3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
M
Madiark 11.12.20

It would be better to continue to make a witch or some new rpg in the setting dark fantasy. The setting of cyberpunk is not for everyone to come, for example me. And the Poles to make an interesting game in such a setting would hardly have happened, because the spirit of such sting is too western, and far from Slavic. I initially foresaw that cyberpunk would end up not being a particularly interesting game.

a
agula98 11.12.20

oriamikiller wrote:
dig up on some 3060 ti
Yes, maybe the developers will copy on normal programmers rather than users of 1060, which the developers have stated for high settings in the recommended requirements.

l
le_prophet 11.12.20

Ttc finished absolutely, spoils the experience. On average, with a submachine gun I need to shoot 40 birds in a naked opponent ... While he'll need a couple of bullets. What is the point of the hard regime? Just twisted the kp and damage from the enemy??

l
le_prophet 11.12.20

The graphics are great, Knight City on a rainy night looks amazing.

R
Redusun 11.12.20

le_prophet wrote:
OfftopProstful twisted hop and damage from the enemy??
Now in all games so

S
Spiny 11.12.20

Let me put it this way, it is necessary for the game not a weak comp. I have an RTX 2080 Ti and no stable 60 fps in 1080 p is not even without RTX rays. The city itself loads not hilo, lighting, textures, etc., thus in the city phps is not enough. But I play with the rays and saw drawdown somewhere can be up to 35 or 37, and so 40 phps. Maybe something will add to the fpps with patches, but I do not think much because the city is really good. When you play with the rays at night in the city, you just see all its beauty. I can still praise still driving and shooting. The ride is still not bad, even somehow felt the car (suspension a little). Shooting also pleases as he said, but I can not describe it in particular, just good (not the best). However, the game has say visual bugs, like saying something that still fall into textures, but I'm playing 6 hours today and ok, there were only bugs can with animations. However, even if the buggy is an animation, it's not good. How many times did his mother play? When did you plan to release it first? We postponed, carried and released a raw game. The plot of the truth is not yet particularly understood, until we just as a mercenary, came to do something to order, etc., but the essence is not yet caught, but if I understand, I will not spoil. Visual
Separately graphics, but there is a but. Meadows, puddles just as a texture of reflection, there is no splash, but it's a whole little thing and especially find fault more I can not. However, earlier developers managed to shove graphic features in one game (animated grass, puddles, reflections, etc....), but over the years the games began to lose only some features, such as reflections, mirrors usually in games either soapy or broken. It is made cunningly with mirrors, but the puddles reflect the world (buildings exactly).
For the shooting
Visual
In general, the graphics
For machine physics
-Bagi
-FPS is not enough
Not, of course, you can always do better, driving from THE 4 like no one has not entice, and GTA 5 we all know what physics simplified.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.12.20

game at AAA does not pull, as if some kind of turkey
Physics and damage to the car after the GTA or even VD squalid and boring, the city of some cardboard, atmsophians at all, you go along the corridors something you do, a complete welter on the map, what people call offer tasks ala GTA 5
that's just in the GTA initially I was introduced to them and knew who it is and what he needs about

The trend is that the latest games such as HD, Valgals, Watchdogs and Rs2, when after release you need to wait another couple of months when the game is corrected patches

the level of the picture, the number of items and other things does not reach the load that it gives on the map
yes 970 oldies, but the pancake I've gone 50-60, and here even on minimals barely 40 on average comes out

T
Todd Howard Buy 11.12.20

A small offtop, lifehack to increase the fps by about 5: who has a game in the stym - go to the properties of the game and disable the overgles. Checked personally - works.

S
SPR1GGAN 11.12.20

Spiny
pancake cool to have the same phps in 1080r on 970 and 2080ti in the picture with a difference of a couple of landfills))
that's the innovation of the sidi project))

S
SkyraX 11.12.20

who can say exactly about the subway? and the 2nd question is whether there is a billiards in the game, as shown on the e3 trailer, and what all the minigames are in the game. And the physics of machines that resembles the most more?

P
Pikolin 11.12.20

pashalet
I7-9700, 32gb of memory, rtx 2080s, 1440p.Maximum settings with beams, but not all.
Beauty is not noticed either.
Ah, a drop in phps from 60 to 19 detected.

a
agula98 11.12.20

SkyraX
You made a mistake, here is the impression of the game and not questions about the game.

c
ceptey8520 11.12.20

Spiny
I've got 2080 (normal) with 60 fps beams (not counting driving some cars). Can dlss be disabled?

S
SkyraX 11.12.20

agula98
yes, I'm looking at everything in a heap, and the requirements and phps write and configuration, and what was hard to answer on the question?

A
ARIOSA 13.12.20

passing indie game. I regretted buying it. The witch has been 10 times. KP was enough for one night. sorry, so many expectations

N
Nurp 13.12.20

z8TiREX8z
z8TiREX8z wrote:
I'd understand you.
Yes, forget it. If you really want, then go through the story without dops. It will catch, and the second time to pass with all the dops, ddles, bagopaths on a new look. And then the people are divided into defenders and haters, but just "sober" almost no)))

A
ALEX7436 13.12.20

I play 970, high-middle, 1920×1080, phps 30-33..I know, dishman, but no other PC, no yet... So, tolerable... Only at the beginning... While the impressions are discreet, there is no effect... Let's see further what and how... And what is the plot... This is a priority for me... For this and love mainly games, plot. I have a question. tell me, on the locations scattered all the junk, what to do with it, collect, can filter as something, choose the right (and how to find out what is needed, what is not), what? Atp.

z
z8TiREX8z 13.12.20

Nurp
It is not possible to be sober in such an issue. And scolding the game for crappy optimization and bugs, it does not mean to hail the game. And so yes, most likely, in half a year with a new card and play.

b
bloomm 13.12.20

After 3 hours of play I get from her what I expected, the iluses and locks around the game did not build looked only trailers spoilers did not miss ... Just turned on and forgotten for an hour 3, rarely it happens, which means the game lures and works at least on me q) Impressions can spoil only the bucket that does not pull, otherwise one of the most beautiful games with tracing at the moment.
In the tracing saves DLSS do not know what the wails about soap, as the game does not have the option of sharpness on the native the same picture as DLSS quality, in both cases there is not a large soap, which is in all games ! It is treated with sharpness through NV Freestyle.

Compare it with a witch there is no point it is a completely different game and among my relatives for me is so best.

The potential in the game invested a lot will be an excellent tester for a couple of years ahead.

Naturally there will be patches and additions and the game will only get better!

Impressions only positive Poles again could !

N
Nidlz 13.12.20

After four hours of play, I'm ecstatic. Best I've played since DDR2. But, unlike the wild west, I also wildly like setting. I'm a fan of cyberpunk and everything like that. There are questions on optimization, but 2060 takes out on the average-high 60-80 phps, there are no claims to the chart.
Critical bugs have not yet met. Only the little things that do not affect the gameplay. However, for some reason I did not work the script with the coach and the fight in the beginning, after the first exit from the apartment. The robot is already folded, and the attendees are only trading. I hope I won't have any more problems with assignments. It's really stressful.

Just a pleasant staging of scenes and Russian voiceover, which is a rarity lately. In the same DDR2 got to monitor the world and subtitles. With the world so far interesting and diverse bunch of marks on the map in which I have not even figured out.

The biggest predion right now is the interface. It is not intuitive, not beautiful and sometimes not even logical. I think I'll get used to it, but I don't like it yet.

And so, for me it is the game of the year, for:

1) With DDR2, that is, as much as the 18th year did not come out anything really cool.
2) My favorite setting, in which since the days of DEUS EX there was nothing at all.
3) This game is sharpened on the plot, which means there is all hope for its interest. But it's too early to judge.