3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
R
Robert Warlok 13.12.20

I went through almost the whole game, I will not spoil but I will tell you about my impressions:
Physics, graphics, shooting, part of the gameplay is all very much similar to Watch Dogs 1 -
Control of the car and moto as in VD1.
The security of hacking is very small (there were more brews in VD1).
Shooting is as terrible as in VD1, so went on the way of the intruder with the bat.
If you drive on the corpse of the NPS, then there is a chance to get stuck in a corpse, not always, but why then
NPS models pass through the auto-moto.
Animations of the character in battle well they are as if not, a blow on the left, a blow on the right, a straight kick, all, a sorator but in the games
2000s animations and then more was.
Joking curve, automatic weapon takes away always on the 1st trajectory, shooting with a shotgun just
idiotic (the fractions are always the same), I love shooters and based on the experience of playing other jokers say - in this game shooting implemented UBGO.
Open World -
Metro - it is not (in VD1 at least the video with the Persian showed how to leave).
The world and NPS - as well as in VD1 tasks by-products with bandos pop up sometimes, but less often than in VD1,
I don't want to say anything about shooting you down, it's squalor, you jumped off the roof next to the NPS.
Automatically you wanted, the interaction of gangs in the game is wildly exaggerated, in fact it's just bots without development ...
I don't want to write a lot, but I'll say this - if the game came out in 2014, it would be BOMB,
now it's a medium game which is at the bette test stage and don't believe I
that it was developed for 8 years, from strength to a year, and the rest of the time the investment was looking for apparently.
Optimization of norms.

S
SillyWeed 13.12.20

Oh, look, Basil, who's minus every positive opinion about the game, isn't it? It works in the opposite direction.

K
Kokoprime1991 13.12.20

In a word, it's a sham.

M
Masky76 13.12.20

Robert Warlok
I don't agree with you a little bit, the world and the environment are worked out to the smallest detail (it's about the development of the year)
Bugs in the game is but not critical, departures on my average build pc until I watched.

d
dankan0 13.12.20

great game, bugs a lot, but they affect mainly on perception, rather than on gameplay.
By impressions - it's certainly not even close to the gta, it's rather... Borderlands mix and slinging dogs
I play with medium graphics settings on fx8350,1060 3g medium settings, the cooler howling is scarier than the vacuum cleaner, but the headphones are normal.

h
honvard2 13.12.20

Sat down and played 15 hours in a row! I liked, many non-records say current, in nightclubs do not dance to silence, most enemies shoot silently!! Waiting for patches

A
Ab7inth 13.12.20

It's a great game, I'm very excited, yesterday four hours in it spiel. I didn't notice any glitches.

E
Eriori 13.12.20

Robert Warlok
This is the trouble of all long-term buildings, by the time of their release they become obsolete.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 13.12.20

while I like it, but I did not expect anything from it, the picture is pleasant, shooting normal, surprisingly driving I liked
Spoiler

C
Camper88 13.12.20

Downloaded the pirate (since they are one version) to watch a game that seems to hate.
On i7-4770 1660 T and 12GB of operations. The picture is only within 3 meters and only when where the plot characters are drawn (Jackie is drawn coolly here take off her hat) everything else is washed after 15-20 meters .Met already a sea of bugs from pedestrians squish textures and boxes and a bunch of small. ,but sometimes irritate the NPC level Potato PCs and to load they need 5-10 sec and that clarity is low anyway. The map in the Witcher and that was nicer and more informative so even more interesting to look at it was just millions of pile icons made as one cheap hologram. Jackie is managed hard.
As for the world, he too cardboard NPC do not react to any actions of the hero to approach to press the button to talk and 0 attention.
In general, after 2 hours gameplay arranges to swing stealth and Netranner with PP, but the game 10/10 does not smell. About the plot will not say the Witcher took the pre-order but the original plot has not mastered to the end of the never but the additions have passed the sing.
Separately, I want to Mark just the bastard Russian localization Started for v woman and the Russian voice did not suffer 3 minutes (usually the Russian voiceover does not irritate me but then the silence) included subtitles and English to play became more pleasant, but often the translation diverges with the original by ear (professionally English does not speak but about the middle level) and in many places the complete discrepancy with the text and meaning is conveyed not so. Version V sends it to 3 letters.

I
Ioannn 13.12.20

There's no good on the schedule. On bugs and optimization, too, do not care because everywhere so on the way out - I hope correct.
The game itself is a good idea, but if the Reds were spending their time and money on the game itself, not advertising - maybe something worthwhile and it would turn out. In the game, the cons may not be so much, but they are substantial, shooting - somewhere in between "norm" and "bad." I, in principle, love when over opponents there is a scale of "health" and "armor" and it is necessary to work to destroy enemies. But here, obviously, too much, I release three pieces to overwhelm the enemy and it's in the prologue. The next negative is the behavior of NPS, enemies and not enemies. I haven't seen any stupid NPS in a single game. Fools just stand in one place "in an ambush" and wait for you to destroy them, absolutely do not use any advantages, do not even think to bypass you or apply something else tactical. Not enemy NPS just stupidly go back and forth, occasionally disappearing before his eyes or appearing exactly the same makar, nor about any little-male simulation of speech does not even go. Only the lazy didn't write about driving the car. If the optimization and bugs are corrected, then everything listed by me is unlikely.
I can't understand people, if Biovars with their Andromeda or any project from Yubisoft for animation or other-what-only minor bug, begin to water the powder, then for this flaw Redam continue to lick his ass, but apparently some are used to it.
P.S. Read the post of the dude above and realized that I forgot to write about the voiceover, about THE FREE RUSSIAN VOICE, Jackie and some women, in principle the norms voiced, but GG and eared, in the prologue, it's just AD!

K
Klavundia 13.12.20

Ferio74
Perhaps the best objective review I read on the Net.

And then got the "masterpiece, masterpiece" where?what?why? "the best story in the history of video games" and why? - and because that's what the popular YouTube surveyers said in The Game.

I was waiting for the epic, the new standards of gamedev. That would knock the brain out completely. That would want to buy a computer for half a million. Cyberpunk isn't worth it. Sad.

R
Redusun 13.12.20

Klavundia wrote:
I was waiting for the epic, the new standards of gamedev. That would knock the brain out completely.
It's never going to happen again, the world is ruled by money

V
Vladimir_Aleksandrovich 13.12.20

Played a couple of hours and perhaps put the game until the release of patches, that would not spoil the last positive impressions of the disgusting technical component.
The number of bugs per minute/ per square meter is just off the scale. Just left the garage in the nomad's prologue and please:

And the situation is no better. Optimization also leaves much to be desired. On minimals, the game looks like Dying Light at medium-high, but at the same time, the performance is three times lower. In general, it seems that the game collected only the last year and this is an alpha version.
The rest (except for the plot component, I can not say, because it did not pass) already visible that the game is not a masterpiece and the coup in the industry will not, but you can play.

D
D0pE 13.12.20

Vladimir Aleksandrovich
Ha. it's going to be even more fun.

O
OverKill-312 13.12.20

I'll put my five cents in. Unfortunately, this is an epic failure and disappointment, at heart sad. The game will not save any patches, it is a stillborn miscarriage and the matter here is absolutely not in bugs and crappy optimization. This is an outdated and absolutely not impressive game, I'll give the arguments.
I will start with the city, it is visually quite good, and if you look up, even quite impressive, probably one of the few things for which you want to praise the game, the work is steeply done! But as soon as your eyes come down, it's just laughter through tears. Cardboard, absolutely ridiculous models drive (or rather roll) on the roads, stupid, packaged inopribes with animations of 2006 pointless snug back and forth, with absolutely zero AI. They can just go, stumble upon a small obstacle and turn around wretchedly, begin to stomp in a completely different direction. Disgrace. At the same time there in the course of no more than 3-4 types of animations for them created, according to the feeling of all they are some identical fools.
Further, the game has gone from a witch in terms of interaction with Nps, even became worse - in the Witcher you could come across a random trader in the woods quietly with him to trade, even to ask about the terrain for example. Immediately H.I nan - walked yesterday along the embankment of Knight City, around there are all sorts of macaques, bars, I think well, at least take a niche edible what, this is something they certainly did, a fairly ordinary thing in modern rpg. I approach the seller, interact and he "unsouline" or " what do you need" to do? I mean, what do I want? What the hell, Cd Project Red? It just killed me. The world is deader than all the dead.
At the same time for 5 years the developers have not made any improvement in terms of interaction with ordinary passers-by, everything remained at the same level as in the witch, even voices sometimes seem the same. A passer-by says that she just saw a kitten (if you press the action), some man will say that his back hurts. It seems that on the wave of success of the witch, the developers apparently thought that this is a cool contraption and it is quite enough, why do they want to improve what works so well, but in fact we see a frank. What did these $350 million budgets cost?
The game did not bring anything new, while the old here works wretched and clumsy. Next optimization - on my RTX 2080 Super in full hd and with the DLSS enabled the game manages to famously sag as much as 29 fps, when you start for example sprinting in the city, with the usual walking for some reason is kept in the area of 40. In the desert, all 60 or more. Optimization is not available as such, it simply does not exist, given the level of graphics. The graphon itself is completely unimpressed, and this I still on ultra settings at home played, it is terrible to imagine what is happening on consoles. I'm not even going to say anything about shooting and driving. About the plot, too, I can not say anything, but to pass all this there is no desire, nothing in it does not catch perfectly, including those characters /missions who managed to pass in Knight City, what all faded, plastic and dead, the atmosphere is almost not felt. In general, it is obvious that this is the disappointment of the year, I can't believe that this was made by the Witcher's developers3.
5/10

z
z8TiREX8z 13.12.20

Ioannn
Eared it translated transverse, YouTube blogger, if anything, these morons did not hire normal, professional actors, and hired all sorts of bloggers and under-the-rappers.

z
z8TiREX8z 13.12.20

Vladimir Aleksandrovich
It sucks that because of the PR, the game has already repulsed itself, and the advertising also repulsed.

K
Klavundia 13.12.20

OverKill-312
Turn on the resolution 760 and medium settings, get a gray soaploar, that's in such a shit on the dog4 and play, and even fps in the ass, it's a real kick.

I
Ioannn 13.12.20

z8TiREX8z
Yes, I know, I've read it already. It's the same, like, because of the bump all, in the sense of there, too, invited to voice their bloggers and we decided to take an example, but only invited talentless, who fucked up to the full.