3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
s
salopic 13.12.20

If you do not pay attention to bugs, then a suitable toy. It feels like Far cry 3 is only cooler. True mate too much and out of place and the dialogues themselves are sometimes protracted. But the music, graphics, plot and characters are perfectly made. In general, this is the game in the setting of cyberpunk I wanted.

B
Blond1n 13.12.20

Shimuto
You can buy a formatting chip from the rippers, it costs 100,000. He drops all the perks.

O
Odin Znakomyy Lis 13.12.20

dik120
How to completely remove soap:

The game should be version 1.04 (GOG,Steam)

Swing HxD (HEX Editor)

Open exe-snik zlt;way to the folder with the game.exe in the hex-editorial
Click the CTRL'G combination, enter 235B6, and click the search.
Changing value 01 per 00
Click the CTRL'G combination, enter 235F5, and click the search.
Changing value 01 per 00
Save.

The game completely disconnects all the smoothing algorithms and completely disappears soap. DLSS - it won't work.
It is also desirable to completely disable the reflections in the game world (off),, otherwise they will "drizzle" because they are tied to the smoothing of TAA.

W
Wolfhenze 13.12.20

Fedmoped
Hg, for me the me me fight on blades, the top that is in the combat system of KP, I generally refused guns almost, only carry the snipe, otherwise cutting homeless or "mantis" or katana.

K
Kanagan81 13.12.20

Well, I'll put my pistons in the direction of this creation :)
In general a sympathetic game, textures even at a low level look impressive, the city is beautiful and ....... yes, and all must be, oh there are still huge empty locations in which you run, and you bang back and teleported back like our cat (like down, there's nothing, but it's POKA!) in the first desert at the beginning of exploring the location, managed to get stuck in a rock because of what had to be loaded anew, a lot of clones of NPS in the same first initial town (in the desert) If it was done by the same who did the Witch 3 (can't believe) then where the dialogueS NPS? while walking around town the silence of the coffin, no music nor dialogues tee shi on..... in the same Witcher constantly passing by the nps they are babbling among themselves, children rhymes read or what stories tell, life goes felt, and here? silence, you look at the dolls of plastic (maybe they are there virtually chips of course communicate xs, but pancake it is not permissible!!!) animation and movement of these same dolls just puts in a stupor, goes the character in a straight line and bang sharp reversal at 180 degrees and strode back (stack????) half nps and machines in general from the air appears in front of the nose, even standing stupidly on the side of the camera and , they can appear unexpectedly and fall through the road, sometimes you go through the city, in front of you the car broken appears abruptly out of nowhere, make two steps back, disappears, you come again appears, but already another broken model and so endlessly!!! further, came home, went to the mirror and oh my God everything is lit up to the impossible, barely the silhouette of the character saw, the benefit prompted just get out of the game in the menu and downloaded again (helped!) then played with censorship, thought the naked run as promised (yes pervert sorry)))) , put on a t-shirt and type of body armor on the top, and then screwed up, the textures of the body of the shoulders were not completely finished, stupid white pieces without skin (if you remember the figures from the surprise kinder: hippos, crocodiles, etc., so when the paint was ripped off they were white, then the same effect is not stupidly colored pieces of leather) and the full of this object I could not collect for one start) some objects had to be lifted only by stepping back to the length of 10 steps from the place where it lay, some rose only when I almost jumped with a tambourine on the object, some NPS stupidly stand like Isus on a cross with his hands in different directions, in the first mission to save the maidens, our main friend lost his hands pistols and he shoots like kids as a child (ran and shot from his fingers .... :)) about children, Boys are not bad in principle, but saw a couple of girls this jelly, as if mini dwarfs, and not children in a shiver thrown, some items and things themselves fall from the shelves, tables, cabinets, although you did not even come to them and did not intend to touch at all there or to touch (tobis at things-garbage their life, wanted to fall, wanted to jump up a halfwaywayso you Don't wear shorts!!! it's the fear of the lord, at night you can not sleep, met NPS sitting in the air, hanging in the air and parked cars too in the air and all this only at the very beginning of the game what will happen next ..... think scary, but the game oddly enough with all these bugs, lags and so on does not let go :)

s
saa0891 13.12.20

I did not think that I would say this but The Projects disappointed, having played and ran around the city I can say only one thing, stupid, dull grindyk Ala Jubisoft, did not think that the Projects will do such shit.
I was hoping for stealth, but he's also no, again, very little good skills, knife throwing is not clear what's done.
Yes, of course, there are good plot quests and original moments (like the Braindans, coolly done, but it is used very little) although this was in Remember My, everything else is very boring and sad, to the same Witch 3 where almost every secondary quest was interesting, very much falls short.
The plot will probably get to the end, but I have no desire to go through it again.

p
plasticman13 13.12.20

saa0891
Yes pacifier is complete, except the main quest chain there to do a non-her, this I will say from the point of view of the lover of the genre rpg in general, sidquests, pumping system, stealth, shooting, pseudo-hacking, physics in general, empty open world, shorter full shit, 8 years of expectation and release such slag )))))) let the witches rivet 4,5,6,7 etc. on this series of games claims no)) and more for dessert a bunch of bugs animations and other slag ))))))

s
sevapva 13.12.20

Not my game. played 30 minutes and deleted. 2 better 😅😅😅

D
Derley 13.12.20

The first thing that caught my eye was the liveliness of the characters. They are not detached from the dialogue, constantly involved, very realistic looks .. So many emotions Nps, 2015. From AAA- games except with DDR2 can be compared, and that's it. I would call it an improved version of the witch3.In the game about Geralt a lot of soulful dialogues, but the emotions of the actors did not always seem logical

C
Camper88 13.12.20

Derley
What liveliness ? City cardboard and dead Npc in general empty wooden chumps .Normally work only plot characters

m
mkozaev 13.12.20

In general, I played 35 hours and got some idea about the game. At the game tried to be as democratic as possible (yet the Witchers for me were masterpieces) and still got an ambiguous impression. It seems that the developers tried to jump above their heads in a row - and in the end nothing really brought to mind
1. Bugs bugs bugs - they are everywhere. I understand that the start of such a game without bugs is not possible, and most of them do not break the gameplay, but! they're just the sea, at every turn (playing the pc version), and they're great at breaking the immersion in the game and pushing away from exploring the world.
2. Open world - empty, the scenery, basically the same as in witch 3, projections in this regard have not developed at all. Nps stupidly just go there, reso guided by bumping into each other. Animation nps and even some quest characters frankly bad (especially the animation of movement), if before such eyes did not cut - now after games like DDR2 just blood from the eyes.
3. Everything is better with the plot, but I would not put it on the same row with the same witch. The narrative is so ragged. In the witch of the same key characters introduced as something gradually and wisely, so that they were remembered. And then after 3 hours of play I had a lot of messages and quests from the characters, and I do not remember where and at what point I have them. In general, the plot has not passed - I will not judge much.
4. gameplay and interface is overloaded - that is, there are good ideas but implemented on me so everything is inconvenient and crooked. And the main pumping is not particularly necessary - 35 hours I played with one gun and pumping the hacker purely on a joke especially not using his abilki. Everything basically rests on the leveling, and if the lefting opponents fit, you will put them at least a spoon from yogurt. In The Witch 3 was - also but there gameplay and pumping were not overloaded, and then we are offered why in this whole heap of everything to understand.

I won't say much about optimizing the 2070s, like the rules, but I want to do better, but I can see from the feedback of consolers that there is even a thrash.

In short, this product is unfinished from the word in general, and it is not only bugs, there is a lot of work on the open world, over gameplay, over quests and even plot. Another would be at least a year in development and could come out something sensible.

V
Vatel93 13.12.20

1) Loved the side, especially remembered the side quest "I-Automat" with Brendan, if anyone played in MGS V and remembers the side branch with Paz then here you will find a similar experiment.
2) After closing 80% of the activities I want to say that psychopaths and jokes in the game excellent, also pleased with the variability of Deus Ex style in the back, well, that is, there are at least three options how to penetrate the protected area.

C
Camper88 13.12.20

treffff
Well blood feud in the principle is a good game,But Cyberpunk it was a divorce and a scam initially, but the hamsters initially idolized their pets and all the dissenters were called haters and in general they are NOT THE FSEE.
And so you are right in their attic demolished from the success of the Witcher and they thought that they will make Cyberpunk left heel and therefore put all the money in PR, and not on the game.And when it came time of release realized that there is nothing, but the money to lose do not want and sunk that managed to collect from the shit and sticks and the fact will try to bring it to a playable state and that is not a fact that will not lead to the game but the fact that on the trail of the project they have lost confidence and on their Cyberpunk online they are unlikely to be able to so effectively count

M
Mephistoz 13.12.20

Horse567
Where do you all come from. no one developed the game for 8 years - they wanted to start doing it in parallel with the witch, but the studio realized that it would not be able to create two major games at the same time and therefore moved the entire team of developers of cyberpunk to the witch. And that's why the witch came out so cool - because it was made at once 2 full-fledged thyms

S
Sargarus 13.12.20

First impressions are not very. Optimization is nothing at all. Let's see how it will be with the patches, but the game will not save. The game is not hooked at all, there is no 3 faces, little customization. The plot in general bottom, first we are given the task then abruptly break off rewind showing some shit.
I was reminded of the failure with Mafia 3, about the same problem was with the graphion they had.
Apparently all the forces went to the witch and the cyberpunk is gone.

C
Castly 13.12.20

Nitral by the end of almost 20 hours and finally got to Keanu (that is, on the prologue I spent so much), and did not leave me constantly a strange feeling of something wrong, and I do not talk about already stuffed buggy, horseradish control of both cars, and the character (Lord, what a sashquan melee), horse-throwing optimization and other constantly mentioned things. I'm not going to touch the plot, because all markers are different.
And now I finally realized that I am tense, or rather not even bothers, and confused by his absence.
So we're playing in a world of gloomy cyberpunk. Everywhere corporations, poverty, stratification of society and other charms of dystopia. From the telly we are constantly treated about implants, talk about chrome, fill about cyberpsies, remind of hacks and so on. And I look at it all and I don't understand why it doesn't concern the GG itself. And I'm not even talking about the biggest shoal (in my opinion) the lack of display of implants in the whole years (I may have wanted to cut the hero's face like Doom-Duma)
For example. There are mentions in the news about opponents of implants, okay, it's logical. Why you can't do two ways for a hero. In one he uses a minimum of implants and he has the support of those groups who also mean them, as well as suspicion from others? Has anyone given up on over-implanted years as an executor? The effect of implants on behavior (I remind you that there are psychos in the game) for example during a peaceful conversation, the processor shortens and he knocks out the brains of the interlocutor in a bloody rage mode.
Or another example. A dystopia. That's just it is not felt in the game. Where's the light-filled elite center, and the slums? Although it's more of a matter to visualize. But still, the city looks, well, the same. I don't see the difference between the districts (well, except for the obvious like the docks and the center)
It is also very frustrating that there is no such thing as the customization of the character after its creation (and especially the inability to look at it outside the cars)
Infuriated by the complete absence of any interactivity of the world, it is impossible not to fall into the bar and get drunk there, not to rud on the street, not to go to the club. yes, I know it all sounds like nitpicking, but these things make the world live. Why is the world standing between missions? (And yes, I know there was also a witch in the witch) Why are there no battles between gangs, corporate operations, police raids?
Also confused by the absence of such simple things as collecting. Yes, it sounds silly, too, but why not?
I'm talking about it, and the fact that the world is essentially dead. It's beautiful, but it's empty, sterilely empty. I don't feel cyberpunk here, it's just on paper and in the name.

By the way, because of the shooting, I downloaded the trainer and twisted the damage multiplier three times. Now the shootouts look right. Especially at the high-issue. Although it does not cope with the horror that here give away for the shooter mechanics.

L
LancNoDance 13.12.20

It was pleasantly surprised that the NPS during the shooting actually fly bullets from the barrel.

S
Spiny 13.12.20

Still, I will put a very fat minus for the technical part of the game. I wrote above that shooting is not bad yet, not so bad physics of machines (better than in the same lot of dogs), good visuals and good graphics. But I put a very bold minus for: a bug with objects that they somehow lie and they can not pick up, for the levitation of objects, for the fact that the nps are glued (that will fall to the ground as if frozen and constantly shout something, fall into textures), and also met a glitch with artifacts on the screen, artifacts as if from stretched textures, shorter for a bug. However, I can not say about the departures and the fact that you get into the textures, but say what is and such, it is already yourself to judge and write a couple of disadvantages. And now I want to remind you all what all the duplicitous ... Let's remember the foul 76! Yes, now they seem to have started to shoot down the rating of cyberpunk, but who do not look, then all praise, and bugs ... Bugs maul correct and the game will be OK. And now let's remember the F76 again. From the very first day all started to haeate and quite rigidly, urged not to buy, etc. Is Cyberpunk good? Good is his mother? At least I can shoot a video about all the charms of cyberpunk and in it these charms in the form of bugs at every turn, I have not seen so many in F76 bugs as in cyberpunk, and this cyberpunk carried ... Yes, in general the game is good, but the technical part is terrible. Rating probably understand why knocked down, knocked down probably consolers, to see the console fell a tough test, because even for such power as PC cyberpunk a worthy test. Yes, the game actually has something to ship PC, but still think here and optimization is not the best, now, and for a long time games come out often with optimization ... and cyberpunk in technical terms is definitely not very because of bugs. No one sent me a game, I didn't even expect the game at first and bought it only sometime in August or September. My opinion is not bought and say as it is, cyberpunk bugged as I do not know what, but the project itself is nothing so. Although still to touch the plot, I will not spoil, but we act as a mercenary, and to me the game shoves people say I know them and from not knowing really characters comes a little weak. No, I understand the criminal world there and all that, you know less, sleep tighter, but somehow weak (I have not passed the game and I can not judge completely, and what has already passed somehow weakly seemed).

m
maksim erikov 13.12.20

I write the truth, the game is full of, here you have to have not a clav and no joy, but just something..... management of the, to understand the management it is necessary to become a Jedi of the last level, the answers to the consequences do not have

m
maksim erikov 13.12.20

a mixture of boardland and gta, forty minutes of play and.... All square, hands and faces worse than 2009, the world is open, but the fallout 4 looks better