3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 08.12.20 01:13 am

Impressions of the game (Cyberpunk 2077)

The theme is just for your gaming experiences. Everything else - in other topics, or ban.

Played - write impressions.
144 Comments
Sort by:
O
OnlyHitman 13.12.20

The plot part has passed.
I don't quite understand why there are such high system requirements in the game.
As soon as you leave the city you see an ugly schedule of wastelands on maximum settings.
It's interesting, but the end destroys everything.
After the game, you sit like you don't care. So many impressions after the same Witch and additions stone hearts, blood and wine .A Cyberpunk caused after passing disappointment ...
The brightest characters of course are Keanu Reeves and Wee .
To the battle of claims no, the usual shooter .Management of the car terrible .World as already written empty and all in a circle in bugs.
I will not tell you all the secondary quests . . . and that in the main plot part that in secondary missions bosses did not like .One on the other as visually so on the mechanics of the battle are similar.
I'm not going to go over the game.

s
shicha 13.12.20

Sorry for the offtop, is there a ru discord on the game? with discussion and interesting materials? give a link to the ls or here plz

G
GrYnT101 13.12.20

Played for 4 hours on PC game great quiet calm just turn on and relax
P.s yes bugs are there but play can be the main thing that the stable 30 phps keeps no claims to stability no play on the average settings picture beautiful

S
ShiHou 13.12.20

Congratulations, the chipping was successful.