3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Limauni 10.12.20 06:20 pm

The biggest failure of the decade? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Eight years of waiting for the reference RPG turned into 15 hours of interactive kinza with bugs and linear dialogues. Isn't that a failure, gentlemen?
226 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jemmi 13.12.20

shit not a game, but patch 1.04 generally killed the graphics

a
anotoleololo 13.12.20

the main failure of the century. worse will not come out until 2078.

D
Denxxx 777 13.12.20

Included deus ex 2011 plot graphics are many times better. Advertising has done its job... When you've bought shit, you're still going to make candy out of it! Why rockstar so do not hit and games all fit, one video in 3 years comes out.

a
anotoleololo 13.12.20

Denxxx 777
A what? is it much better than? interested in comparative screenshots. comparison with the cox watch would be more appropriate, namely the 2nd part.

N
Nurp 13.12.20

Denxxx 777 wrote:
Included deus ex 2011 plot graphics are many times better.
You urgently to the ophthalmologist and psychiatrist)))))

W
Waffen 13.12.20

Wolfhenze
I fully agree.

l
look-look 13.12.20

Lodnar
The chorizont was forbidden because he's four years old. Old.. But it's good as a game, just on the computer released buggy, it's already playable

a
armageddon_Trulio 13.12.20

Failure is not a failure, as well as anyway, I did not expect it from the word at all, but as expected, came out full of feces which a bunch of fans are trying to ridiculously justify.
It is better not to waste your time and play really good games, there's genshin impact what, free colorful game and certainly a hundred times better than this cyberpuk 77

x
xaxixrx 13.12.20

But this is not the game we were waiting for, and the fact that it did not live up to expectations is a fact. Well, if you accept this fact, then once you can go and forget. A more detailed review/analysis of this game is here:
Spoiler

K
Klavundia 13.12.20

30 November
I understand cyberpunk 2077 is a lot of level-level murovenik with thousands of random events, secrets, noz and a huge number of long extras.
The emphasis is on maximizing variety, plus it's a complete RPG pumping game.
And red dead 2 is a third-person action game with a battle from gta 5.
I have no doubt that the December 10 cd project will surprise the world

surprised, they did it

C
Camper88 13.12.20

Klavundia
I always fall out of this kind, especially the music

n
neoandpha 13.12.20

After you've opened the meta ratings, there's something to read. the score was 6, a little higher, but stretched notably by such "evaluators"

and there is all this in all languages with a big minus on their :D

C
Camper88 13.12.20

neoandpha
So in Stim there are also suspicions of cheating by the way.

L
Lodnar 13.12.20

neoandpha
There and in Stim such ratings were not enough that "The game flies out at launch. Grade - I recommend. "

n
neoandpha 13.12.20

Camper88
In the stim for many years the whole unit works, which poems whole publishes prepared neatly after the opening of reviews

L
Lodnar 13.12.20

Nurp
"Burn on the forum"? Sir, this game does not cause me any negative emotions, not even surprise. It turned out the way I expected it to be released. Although, no, its release pleases me. She won't be pired anymore.

N
Nurp 13.12.20

Lodnar wrote:
She won't be pired anymore.
... Well, and thank God, just what is a feast? Like grumbling at her? )))

z
zvelya 13.12.20

w
wedsaz 13.12.20

MORE 000
Played 8 hours, to the prologue did not even get, the mechanics of the game are gorgeous, but it will not lead you by the handle, it is not a game that you can fly and mindlessly run, it opens in the depths, sorry that you did not even get there )

w
wedsaz 13.12.20

The butts are on fire, exhale the game has already paid off.
No man sky even finished - now the candy has become and this finished.