3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
asketic.by 17.12.20 05:39 am

Game Impression (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

Write your impressions of playing Heroes of Might & Magic 5! What did you like and what did not? How would you rate the new part of Heroes? In general, tell all this here.

PS Topic only for discussion of the game, any off-topic posts will be deleted.
173 Comments
Sort by:
A
A.Soldier of Light 17.12.20

I agree, however ... you can and should find fault with the hero's doll;) this is something special ...
       well, isn't it funny? when the Horseshoe of Fortune is put on the hero's feet 8)

K
KalyaN 17.12.20

and good luck clover in the shield slot? and a bag with bucks in a raincoat? She smiled at her ...

A

yes, the impression is that you are playing some early alpha :-)

f
frozen-soul 17.12.20

many bukaf niasilil. I downloaded the game only once * after a long sex with a computer, it did boot * but since I had already run out of energy to play, I had no more (=
what I grabbed in the first moments - in appearance the toy resembles not only WarCraft, about which everyone screams, but it seemed to me a step-by-step take of SpelFors. And so - yes, it's beautiful .. definitely, beautiful .. But it's too early to evaluate the plot (= ..

f
frozen-soul 17.12.20

Mmmmm .. played a little .. went into the first castle - just sweet! The review system itself made me fall in love with myself (=
Although it seems to me more and more that this is SpelFors in Heroes .. very similar ..

--- the

buttons for separating the army and waiting are never found) have to be typed on the keyboard ..

B
Bianor 17.12.20

I played enough to gagging ...

1. The music is terribly boring. Very quickly, the head starts to buzz from her and you have to turn off this fucking howl ...

2. Graphics have long lagged behind life. Such special effects could have surprised that year in 2003 ... Now there are other norms and other standards.

3. Gameplay is terribly slow, after each action there is a pause. Blitzkrieg looks like an attack by a united army of snails and turtles ...

4. The square grid on the battlefield leads to the fact that more or less shielding the archer is possible only in the corner of the map.

5. The camera moves in jerks - from bump to bump, falling into each hole and bouncing on each stump.

6. The autosave game will only work for full brakes. In general, the save-load process is rather slow ...

7. The view in the cities is absolutely uninformative - it is not clear what appeared and built where. The activity of buildings is done only to get rid of it, since in some cities it is impossible to reach certain buildings from a general view (for example, a fort in a "drow city").

8. The camera on the battlefield is attached somehow wildly and shows everything except what is needed. For example, in order to rearrange a small unit (or rather, just hook it in the tactical phase), standing right in front of the hero, you need to puff and twist the camera, since it is impossible to bring it closer to the required meta. And even in close-ups, when an archer attacks, the camera looks in an unknown direction, usually without showing the object of the attack.

I went through the map for each castle ... That's it. Enough. What a blessing that I didn't even buy a pirated disc ...

PS
From the "elves" already truly a terrible set of teeth ... Give me a must ...

M
MarM 17.12.20

I agree in principle, the game is really tired, we have to wait for patches, add-ons, amateur mods ....

2. The graphics are behind the times. Such special effects could have surprised that year in 2003 ... Now there are other norms and other standards.
what are the standards, everything is very normal ...

M
Mister killer 17.12.20

I didn't like the game, maybe because I already played enough 3 and 4 heroes.

B
Bianor 17.12.20

That's not why it is. For example, I played enough of Disciples: Sacred lands, but when Disciples II: Dark profesy came out, I played it with great pleasure. And I still play. And it doesn't get bored. And the third heroes do not get bored and the second I regularly remember. And the fifth is already across the throat. Why is that?

A
Al6eR 17.12.20

I've seen many complaints that the cards are very small -> Have you played Heroes of Malgrimia? A?
so there, from a long campaign, the hero runs for 2 weeks towards another hero running for 2 weeks to get an army from him.
in my opinion we do not need this.

A

hmm ... you know, but actually it's better to increase the size of the XL map and at the same time adjust the spell "Town Portal", then there won't be any problems.

Better yet, make a new spell "Temporary Portal", which moves the hero to any specified city, and then back to the point where you just were :-) Naturally, in one move, otherwise the temporary portal will disappear (the enemy can also enter it and attack your city =))

J
Julian 17.12.20

Nothing, Disiples 3 will be released soon, then we will make up for everything lost by the heroes (of course, not very soon - next year).

R
Reverrius 17.12.20

So, that's what I expected:
Heroes 5 I'm TOTALLY BORED !!! And I will not play them anymore. And there is nothing to play on - few cards, but those that are microscopic! No music, glitches, the interface sucks, and just a little. Everything is cut down!
Strangely, even before the release of the game I knew that it would disappoint me, but I did not know that it was SO STRONG! : ((((((((
Goodbye Heroes 5!
It's better to play the third again, even though the graph is old there, but everything else is on top. :)
PS It's a pity that everything turned out like this with the fifth ... ....

B
Bianor 17.12.20

Nightwish,
First of all, I fully support. And even a little surprised, since I played the pre-alpha version from the ubi-software and thought that I would "pull", then I got acquainted with the official website from Nival and then realized that the game would disappoint. But to be SO disappointed ...
Secondly, I was carried to the Nivalov forum and my eyes almost fell out - the people are grinning, wagging their tail in front of the Nivalovtsy, spreading on their belly on the ground and shouting at the interruption: "masterpiece !!!", " a breakthrough in the gaming world !!! "," the game of the millennium !!! "... Ugh ...
Okay, I understand that any game will find its fans and those who do not like it, but to be a" masterpiece ". ..

G
GlassSnake 17.12.20

Well, I don’t know about microscopic maps, but for me those that are very much even nothing (They are all filled with objects to the brim), even the one with the ridiculous name "Dragon Pass". I play for the third time and I am not tired ...

N
Nintendo Wii 17.12.20

Wait for new patches!

A

how much will the patches change? here we need a hefty MOD of amateurs, which will really change very, very much ...

2 Bianor
I was brought to the Nivalovsky forum and my eyes almost fell out - the people are grinning, wagging their tail in front of the Nivalovites, creeping on the ground on the ground and shouting at the interruption: " a masterpiece !!! "," a breakthrough in the game world !!! "," the game of the millennium !!! "...
- just about, so nothing efficient from the official developers in the patches should be expected, since such loshki are on their forum They get hung up ...

If the developers want to know the opinion of the people about the game, let them go to the PG;) Here they discuss everything objectively and without pretense, clearly and directly say: "the doll is shit" ...

J
John Smith 17.12.20

hmm .. and I was amused by the ears of the elves. it's just some kind of anime. no place for this in heroes. in short, cartoon graphics .... HAA! I still remembered. the heroes in the Academy, those on the elephants, all smoke a hookah. shit! really some kind of Taliban. and to be honest, the game is completely okay, but in terms of its narcoticity it clearly does not reach the third part. vobchem 7 out of 10

A

the heroes in the Academy, those on the elephants, all smoke hookahs. shit! really some kind of Taliban
))))))))

K
Krishal 17.12.20

Well, yes - Taliban magicians and battalions of Gremlins-Mujahideen))) and gargoyles with martyrs' plates))