3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 18.12.20 02:09 am

Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth buying a new graphics card for? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Such a question people, is this game worth it to take a new video card in the price range of 50 - 70K rubles?
It is clear that this will not happen, that as soon as you have passed Cyberpunk, then this video card is successfully sold. It is clear that you will continue to play on it and in other games, replay some demanding games with a better picture, play other novelties, etc.
The replacement is not in a hurry, so to speak, because my current GTX970 is more or less fine with me, at least all the games start quietly, and the last Metro passed on it, and RDR2 is the same, and even with a not so bad picture.
But one fig card is not new, there is an opportunity to replace it, but Cyberpunk served as the main incentive and impetus for replacement, isn't it bold for this game? Is it worth it?
152 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Malenik 30.12.20

Podvipodvertov
No, the Ryzen 5 2600 is overclocked to 4.1 GHz across all cores. Overclock your i7-4790K then it will be more or less approx. If the motherboard is on the Z chipset, of course, because it was sense then to buy a percent with the K index? If this is not possible, then the best option would be to buy a cheaper vidyahu (let's say something from the 2000 series) and at least the same AMD Ryzen 5 3600 or i5-Intel Core i5-10400F as an option.

r
requital-47 30.12.20

Processor
Intel Core i7-10700
motherboard
MSI MPG Z490 GAMING PLUS
RAM
2x16GB Kingston HyperX Fury Black RGB
Graphics Card
ASUS GeForce RTX 2070 Super DUAL EVO 8Gb GDDR6
CPU Cooling
DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX GT BK
drives the SSD
M.2 2280 NVME 512Gb HP EX950
drives the HDD
2Tb Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm VTX 700
power supply
bronze
The game works with a bang on this hardware.

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

Listoman
My card is outdated already - 2070s. A new one was bought for 31k, now it costs 40k + used on Avito.

C
Cyberpunk3077 30.12.20

Not worth the game over time starts to enrage. Sounds and voice acting in the game are simply disgusting. Music is also for everybody, mostly complete rubbish for junkies. So you don't need to buy, wait for the Lovelace card there they say the increase will not be frail. The ampere ruler was not successful.

I
Ixiot 30.12.20

Cyberpunk3077
About Ampere also said that the increase will not be frail. So you believe.

C
Cyberpunk3077 30.12.20

Ixiot
So far, rumors, yes, I do not believe it, but anything can be.

d
diman34sar 30.12.20

Yes, your card seems to be not bad, I play cyberbook on r9 380 compact (4gb) and everything goes well. When I start playing new games only at minimum salaries, then I would think about a new video, but I don't see the point. This game is not worth it until, apart from the plot, I did not find anything good there.

M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 30.12.20

Cyberpunk3077 wrote:
The ampere line was not successful.
Long thought?)))))

M
Mr. DeZAK 05.01.21

SPR1GGAN wrote:
I also sit at 970, I didn’t pull cyberpunk at 60
fps. I also sit with pec970 from Inno3D, through community “optimizers” and a scaling knob up to 75-80% you can make stable 70 frames with rare drawdowns up to 50

A
Agent gaben 05.01.21

bought 3070, the game is not worth it, rtx of course gives visuals, but only at night, and then you will not notice it everywhere

g
gloccc 05.01.21

You shouldn't buy a video card for the sake of this crap, even for the sake of graphene, which looks decent at night and pretty shitty during the day (actually one to one as with the first watch dogs)

S
SkyraX 08.01.21

almost new 2060s from asus (very cold) who else needs it? I want to buy instead of it something like 3070

M
Mitsur 08.01.21

If purely for the sake of cyberpunk, then definitely not worth it. I'm on my old lady 1050ti 4GB and 16 RAM, I play with 40fps at medium-high and normal, I went through the game comfortably. After a year or so, I only think to update to something from the 30xx series.

N
Nanwea 08.01.21

Definitely not worth 1050-1060 it pulls perfectly on fhd of course with moderate settings, but in percent the game is hammered very wildly.
In fact, there is nothing in the game besides the plot.
But it's worth thinking about multiplayer, then only AFTER you can see what will happen, there is no trust.

S
Strchi 08.01.21

Mitsur I
also play with 1050ti and 16 GB, comfortable, great, but as soon as the patch came out, the soap was gone, buzz) If only some bugs would be fixed sooner, then you can fully enjoy it! In general, the game is excellent, but the developers rushed with the release, which is called "hurry up, make people laugh", hotfixes began to be released in an alert manner.

W
Whaler on the moon 08.01.21

Personally, I appreciated the beauty of Cyberpunk with RTX. But the fact that you will not buy a video card now is a fact. And since mining is undergoing a new birth, the deficit can drag on for a year or more, unfortunately. And with it, an unjustified increase in prices for all video cards of the middle and top segments. We have already gone through this.

D
Debility 11.01.21

And remember ka Crysis, history repeats itself gentlemen.

F
Fiesta02 11.01.21

To buy a video card for the sake of one game? It all depends on your financial condition. I have updated the entire system unit under kp2077. But! I knew from the beginning that this hardware would serve me for good 3 - 4 years and for other games, since my old 970 card was no longer exported ..
The game is gorgeous and play it at max settings with tracing, just a thrill, completely different emotions from games. If the money allows and you won't be on bread and water later, feel free to buy, then you will thank yourself!

A
AndreyBK25 11.01.21

If of course the funds allow, then of course you can. But the game is still raw and it is already known, I think it will still be finalized, but if a cyberpunk fan better wait for the optimization, maybe yours will pull.

E
Eriori 11.01.21

At a flea market for 15k rubles, you can sometimes find 1080 it is fashionable to play on it at high, setting a couple of points to the average.
Purely for the sake of this game, why? If you plan to play others, MB 3070 will be with an adequate price.