3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Podvipodvertov 18.12.20 02:09 am

Is Cyberpunk 2077 worth buying a new graphics card for? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Such a question people, is this game worth it to take a new video card in the price range of 50 - 70K rubles?
It is clear that this will not happen, that as soon as you have passed Cyberpunk, then this video card is successfully sold. It is clear that you will continue to play on it and in other games, replay some demanding games with a better picture, play other novelties, etc.
The replacement is not in a hurry, so to speak, because my current GTX970 is more or less fine with me, at least all the games start quietly, and the last Metro passed on it, and RDR2 is the same, and even with a not so bad picture.
But one fig card is not new, there is an opportunity to replace it, but Cyberpunk served as the main incentive and impetus for replacement, isn't it bold for this game? Is it worth it?
152 Comments
Sort by:
n
narutomaru 25.01.21

Eriori
I don’t know how you got 1080 at 15k. But in St. Petersburg 1080 30-35, and 1080ti at 40-45 are sold. I managed to take it in December for 25, I think now I can sell)

M
McBazuka 25.01.21

Will it pull me, and should I stop buying it?

B
Beirut 25.01.21

NO
Karoche here all the advisers are just backward rednecks
If you are on fire, believe me the game is not worth the money thrown out on a piece of iron
Now the normal advice is to play it in the CLOUD on any available service, this saves you tens of thousands of rubles !!!!!!!
And in general, change the hardware when there are at least 5-7 top games in sight that are worth it and will not disappoint you or take a closer look at the console (purely monetary advice)

m
molffik 25.01.21

Of course not.

S
Streeting 25.01.21

of course not

S
Streeting 25.01.21

McBazuka
no, of course, throw your bucket out the window

N
Nixs 25.01.21

McBazuka
will not pull, look vidos without dlss 15 fps, so your pc is a pumpkin, go buy a new one

Z
ZHE5TJ 25.01.21

This game is not worth downloading, let alone buying something related to it, lol.

M
McBazuka 25.01.21

Nixs
This shaitan box pulls everything at minimum salaries 🤣👌🏼 better than most

N
Nixs 25.01.21

McBazuka
most of the tabs on the game are played, as they say, cheap and cheerful: D

E
Eriori 29.01.21

narutomaru
Something overkill with the prices you have for the little thing Oo, we can get 1080ti for 21 probably.

A
Alastor crow 29.01.21

Eriori
"We" - this is where? An example in the studio.
Have you seen the cue ball course long ago? Now even garbage in the form of long-suffering roars 470-580 on the secondary housing is given 10k +

L
Lenux 29.01.21

If we talk only about the video card, then definitely not.
Since there is some kind of garbage going on in the video card market now. And instead of adequate prices, it is not adequate.
Therefore, if "does not burn", then it was reasonable either to take a palit 1660 thread for 15 thousand earlier (as I did last year), or to wait until the situation stabilizes to some adequate and sane values.

Plus, in the expectation that the game can be completed + DLCs will be released + the next generation cards will be faster and better pull the game.

E
Eriori 29.01.21

Alastor Crow
In Ukraine, I took GTX1080 for 7600 UAH used, they were cheaper but dumb.

_
_Gwynbleidd_80 29.01.21

Definitely not.

D
Denis g 29.01.21

NO
The game is not even worth your money.

A
Alastor crow 29.01.21

Eriori
When I took it, this is the key question. Now (since December) there are no such prices.

A
Alexander Dushkin 01.02.21

Podvipodvertov
Yes

a
agula98 01.02.21

Now even 1050 are hard to find on sale. A 3070 is in the citylink with a valuable 130 thousand

D
Denis g 08.02.21

Again, there is no point in getting caught up in something powerful. Even on my average RTX 2070 it goes perfectly at max, there are no complaints about optimization, but damn it, there is nothing to slow down. There is no gorgeous picture, there are no crowds on the streets, NPCs spawn and disappear in heaps on occasion. There are practically no cars on the roads (in the metropolis, yeah). The city itself is a triumph of cubism straight from the second half, only with signs, there are no objects difficult to draw. Outside the city - a bare desert, where there is nothing to draw.
The graphics in the game look like they really tried to adapt it to pastgen, but in the end they couldn't. Not to say that it is unpleasant, but I did not see anything amazing in the picture, and if this picture slows down for someone, then I have no idea why. But definitely not because of the "awesome" graphics, we've seen better graphene.