3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanoxp 20.12.20 05:17 am

The fastest and easiest way to sober up

who can tell
114 Comments
Sort by:
v
viva4ever 20.12.20

By the way, I tell you a proven method - a few drops of ammonia per glass of water (you may have to take 2-3 glasses), you will sober up pretty soon.

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

check

f
fucked_all 20.12.20

Drink 2 liters of Pepsi and it will get better! And I'm your drunk only on rare occasions! Here Sha drank almost a liter of wine, 0.5 vodka, a little beer and "shampoo" and after 2 hours I feel as if I hadn't drunk your niche!

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

Duc, in two hours, too, everything disappears. Well, I won't sit on the bench for two hours and wait.
By the way, happy birthday!

a
astrozombie 20.12.20

In general, the case was with my friends: one of them got drunk to delirium tremens (he had real glitches) and quarreled with another and, in general, punched him in the face with his foot. Yes, so he punched that almost knocked out his eyes. 3-5 minutes later they were absolutely sober!

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

fun way :)

B
Boss 20.12.20

They have said more than once, but I will repeat myself - do not drink. It is impossible to celebrate holidays without alcohol, what, is it necessary to swell every time?

Algokol coagulates blood from the inside, as a result of which blood clots form in the blood channels. Most often, they form in the nose and in the brain, since there are the thinnest blood channels. As a result of a blockage, blood builds up in the nose and becomes red. In the brain, due to a lack of blood, brain cells begin to die, with which the drunkard pisses in the morning. Also, during alcoholic intoxication, some brain centers are arbitrarily turned off. Due to this, the drunkard sometimes forgets about all the rules of decency, sometimes he does not remember what happened, sometimes what else. If you drink very hard, then blood clots will begin to form in the limbs. The blood channel in the little finger on the hand is much wider than in the brain, but it can also become clogged. If it clogs up, the blood will stop flowing and the little finger will start to rot. If you do not cut it off in time, the brush will begin to rot. If you don't cut it off in time, your hand will start to rot. As a result, the person dies of gangrene. If you also smoke at the same time as drinking, then the likelihood of clogging is much higher, since when the smoker exhales, the blood passages narrow.

Professor Boss was with you with a lecture on the dangers of alcohol. :)

V
Vanoxp 20.12.20

it is if och often drink. I drink very rarely.

D
DjiN_DosS 20.12.20

I live in a courtyard where men drink 124 hours a day and I haven't seen such hits from anyone, but the rush from them is certainly shameful

D
DjiN_DosS 20.12.20

Nothing way: you drink water until dick and two fingers in your mouth becomes much easier, and if you do this before bedtime, then the boss will not be sick in the morning

F
Fedosova 20.12.20

Two fingers in your mouth, but in general it is better to drink Enterosgel after alcohol, the excess alcohol will be removed from the digestive tract, the next morning it will be possible to drive. My husband always does that anyway.

H
Honey cocaine 20.12.20

Cocaine. Or other psychostimulants, you will sober up in an instant.

D
Don thomas falcone 20.12.20

Fedosova
Honey Cocaine
We've got archaeologists here.

K
Kupriyan 20.12.20

How quickly to get drunk? (it's cooler) ..

E
EVIL PLAYER 20.12.20

I advise you to do so. First, in the shower under cool water for about half an hour or 50 minutes, and then hot tea with lemon it always helps me. (:

s
slava_lk 20.12.20

Go to sleep.

K
Kupriyan 20.12.20

EVIL PLAYER
If you have enough strength to get into the shower, then you are not drunk yet! Drunk is when they lead you by the arms. And you just say: Mmmie-mmee-mveee ... eeeee-manana-mvee ... beating ...

7Rain7 20.12.20

Do blood dialysis. It is not expensive and fast enough.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.12.20

Eat Japanese horseradish - wasabi.
It really helps. Tested on two neighbors.

K
Kupriyan 20.12.20

Rikudo Nagashi
Tested on two neighbors.
... You are such a sweet, good girl. I will be your invisible fan. OK ?