3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanoxp 20.12.20 05:17 am

The fastest and easiest way to sober up

who can tell
114 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

see this in a dark alley
Spoiler

G
GTAman 20.12.20

Perhaps I don't understand something, but why drink then? I think it makes sense to do this when there is no need to rush to sober up.

n
northern alcoholic 20.12.20

GTAman
Maybe he SUDDENLY needed to sober up? In general, the topic was created 7 years ago, it is not a fact that he will answer.

s
schta 20.12.20

contrast shower, massage of the head, face, ears.

But it's better not to drink.

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

Sniff the ammonia.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

Shpilin
no snack?)

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

Grevol
Chistoganom)

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

disgusting as enterosgel

disgusting ?? pea soup in the morning - it's disgusting))

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

Moreover, if you confuse it with toothpaste))

F
Fatum Sibir 20.12.20

As soon as possible, two fingers in your mouth and as much water as possible.

Alcohol is in the stomach, it will not have time to digest it all at once, and even if a considerable part of it is already in the body, some percentage is better to immediately, ahem, remove.

Further - a cold shower and fresh air (just not in the cold with a wet head - and it won't take long to catch a cold)

And the last thing - don't fucking drink if circumstances may arise when you need to sober up urgently !!!
In the evening, when there is nothing to do, in good company we turn off the mobile phone and use it calmly, preferably not sliding down to the state of a pig, and so, purely for the soul and mood.

E
ExplosheN 20.12.20

I will add my own method:
just drink a dofig of hot sweet tea with lemon perfectly helps with toxicity
You can
drink glucose A lot of clean water is also not bad
Though not hunting, but at least something light you need to eat
Cold compress on the forehead "at will"
Well, you can eat a pack of activated carbon, even if you need

L
Le Gaspilleur 20.12.20

That yes) Comrade above, with the bathhouse clearly got excited)) It is better for him to leave his style of presentation the same - where it is ignorantly written and to finish reading it for scrap. The blue steam room sometimes leads to fatal consequences. Minus him from me, an Indian.

V
Vlad Zverev 20.12.20

4uz
Yes, especially the chips are very useful, and don't forget about the McDuck, so that not only the liver and the stomach welled up quickly. Enterosgel is at least harmless and only removes toxins. Sober up instantly and nothing will help for a long time, but it is the sorbent that helps to get rid of alcohol intoxication. And the hangover in the morning does not torment. In order not to get drunk, you can eat a piece of butter before a feast, but I also do not recommend it to abuse. A contrast shower can bring you to life for a while, but not a bathhouse or a hot bath is dangerous. And in general, you can read about the old hangover treatment of the Russian Federation. There and about the brines it is written that they are not useful in the morning because of their composition.

r
rPeBoJL 20.12.20

There are two punks standing on the road, one pulling his pants down, and the other sticking two fingers up his ass. The cop
comes up ... - What's going on here?
- Druzhban drank too much, I want to help ...
- So you need to stick your fingers in your mouth!
- That's right, and now - in your mouth ...

l
lookaway 20.12.20

live cucumber

B
Balda716 20.12.20

Yes, it seems like a caffeine drink helps - I haven't tried it myself - if I drink, I stupidly go to the nearest bed and sleep.

I can suggest a way not to get drunk too much: to do this, take a bite of lard before a libation - fats prevent the rapid absorption of alcohol, and of course, eat abundantly during drinking, preferably more protein, it neutralizes the alcohol contained in the drunk.

R
Ripper man 20.12.20

to sober up you need to try to think about something with concentration. half child helps me. it also helps to sit in the cold.

v
va134679va134679 20.12.20

Don't listen to anyone! Wash your face in the shower and make a cocktail of chicken eggs whipped with soda, slaked lemon or vinegar. A little help. GOOD LUCK!

R
Rudikman 20.12.20

Eat a whole lemon, no sugar. You can drink half the night after it

t
the endless misanthropy o 20.12.20

Vomit, more amphetamine