3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 20.12.20 05:31 am

MKDEV - Doom is hacked by DENUVO Pala. (Doom (2016))

Spoiler

168 Comments
Sort by:
G
Genrih1845 20.12.20

WHAT ???

S
SimplyTheCat 20.12.20

and how would you? Do you have torrents already?

A
A.S. Sasha 20.12.20

Yah!

N
Noob Inquisitor 20.12.20

It remains to be seen how it will work further, but in any case, it will not be long before the complete collapse. From the very beginning it was known that it was only a matter of time, and those who thought differently were just complete idiots. We are waiting for a full-fledged crack.

N
NoneOne2010 20.12.20

Well, if this is so, then cool AHAHAHAHA was sucked by the creators of super-penetration protection

K
KOMMYTATOP 20.12.20

3 screenshots without proofs. Just fucking.

S
Stig30rus 20.12.20

they are just breaking. There is no torrent, most likely this is an early build.

g
ghost_revolution 20.12.20

Hacked only up to the menu, then hangs, the author for the count!

A
Anomel Suna 20.12.20

I will upset the author. The hackers only managed to launch the menu. And this means that someone will not play soon.

Quote from MKDEV unknown to me, posted on their website: CAN WE PLAY ??????????? MENU IS HERE ————— WILL TRY LOAD OUR PROFILE NOW

K
KAPRAL27 20.12.20

He was only able to load the MENU the game can still be broken for years. There are millions of encrypted triggers. Opened the door triggered the trigger, shot the trigger, the monster appeared, the trigger went off And each trigger is encrypted and it will take years to decipher each of them. We need to find a way to REMOVE the protection all at once, and not try to decipher it.

K
KOMMYTATOP 20.12.20

cripples
Crookedly working menu and constant falls. But "Dynuva FALLED !!!! 1111 !!".
When the crack is on torrents, then come.

c
cripples 20.12.20

KOMMYTATOP
Don't worry if you love Denuvo this way and believe in her not breaking the bomb further

K
KOMMYTATOP 20.12.20

cripples
I hate denuvo. However, I hate stupid copy-pasteers even more.

P
PuziBlinchiK 20.12.20

It will be hacked when I launch it on my computer, I can't play screenshots

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

And I already thought I was not overjoyed now. Moreover, I'm on vacation now. Ehhhh .........

f
fox345 20.12.20

Denuvo fell long ago. since the appearance ofline activation.

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

No, it's true that they are the ones who break it, and they wrote to me that I should wait 2-4 weeks, and this is not any fake, I corresponded with them over there, and they have their own website, so we gain patience and we wait.

C
CenturiON-D 20.12.20

Andrey210388 wrote:
and they have their own website, so we have to be patient and wait.
More than once your site, then of course we are waiting ...

s
sergigno 20.12.20

of course they will break, sooner or later ... but in general, let the prices drop and no denuvo is needed ... everyone wants a lick, but not everyone can buy ...

E
Eroppo 20.12.20

CenturiON-D
Site - from the word Site, and the boy learns to talk about something completely different:
Andrey210388 wrote:
they have their own site
Apparently, due to age, he still does not know that everyone has their own site ...