3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 20.12.20 05:31 am

MKDEV - Doom is hacked by DENUVO Pala. (Doom (2016))

Spoiler

168 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norton 20.12.20

tynnikov1978

Something like this

t
tynnikov1978 20.12.20

come in after a while

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

Well, donkeys, do you all believe in the mkvd? :) Log in once a week and you can laugh :)
Let's start with this .. How many kiddies have you dropped for a tablet? :) -_- Vkontaktov fuckers and kiddies warm you -_-

F
Free_mAx 20.12.20

Sandefend
Downloaded, played, did not like it.

_
_Ы_ 20.12.20

The topic is certainly interesting. In terms of hacking this same "DENUVO", because unfortunately "DOOM" on my old man's computer will not trample (probably). Eh, I still remember how "StarForce" was broken at one time, and after all, many broke it not for the sake of repacks, but just for the sake of interest. Well, the news that "DENUVO" has fallen is rather strange. More than a week has passed since the news and the so-called "cracks", "cracks", etc. still no. The result of the fall of "DENUVO" is a torrenting game. And it is not there - it means that there is no hacking as such. And in general, if this version of protection is hacked, what prevents the developers from adding in the patch or adding a new one when downloading the DLC? Moreover, this is the DLC for "DOOM" seems to be promised soon.

R
Roman Pivovarov 20.12.20

Anomel Suna
Not a menu, there was a proof that the game was launched, but there are many crashes and bugs still

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

There is no cracked game on torrents yet. A month ago they wrote that 99% is ready, now I will start a game already forgotten in meaningless expectations - on you - the game is hacked, I read it - I don't understand - either they are bred, or my trackers are not so good ... You give a link - I will download , I will run for a day - there are just games for more than 10 hours and were not imported.

k
kenny undead 20.12.20

Test crack here http://www6.zippyshare.com/v/H0qvtH3w/file.html

_
_Ы_ 20.12.20

Ashley33
Yes it is not present on torrents. There is no hacking either as such (this version).

"DENUVO" has fallen! Damn, this is some kind of too loud statement. If she fell, where is "Just Cause 3", "Far Cry: Primal", "Rise of the Tomb Raider", "Total War: Warhammer", "Mirror's Edge Catalyst", "Homefront: The Revolution"? When all this appears on torrents, then it will be possible to talk about some kind of fall, and then until the new version is screwed.

b
burn the console 20.12.20

Uilenspiegel Throw
off pictures of your mom's boobs
Is that okay?
Spoiler

S
Stylusss 20.12.20

how they broke and fix the hole, the problem is chtol?

r
roo076 20.12.20

fuckers that's what https://pp.vk.me/c626621/v626621213/12c99/Rg08XWckBSY.jpg

r
roo076 20.12.20

doom grunted but testy

S
SkyDreamer78 20.12.20

http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rise_of_the_tomb_raider/ukrainskij_haker_bronco_snyal_damp_denuvo_v_rise_of_the_tomb_raider-201830/

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

Everything is clear - I'll come back in a month, unless of course I forget that sometime Doom came out ...

A
Auschwitz 20.12.20

Ashley33
Better in a couple of months ... Otherwise you will see the same inscription (MKDEV - Doom hacked by DENUVO Pal.) And nothing new, no repacks, no cracks, but only the news that (MKDEV - Doom hacked DENUVO Pal. ) -))))))))

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

tynnikov1978
Spoiler I 'm trying to launch the game through this profile. The game itself was downloaded from the moment of release (Steam version).
Steam from this profile overhauls the files of this game and downloaded a couple of MB.
After launching, it writes that at the moment the game is already running on another computer and the launch is not possible. Will you try launch? I press and immediately the error: Visit the support site.

On the same forum, they posted the data for entering and activating Batman Arkham Knight, but this was not the case. Although enter the game indefinitely, there was nothing like that that I had in my mind with this data.

I do this. I drop the exe steam file into a new folder called Steam-for-Doom. Then steam downloads files. Using this path steamapps common DOOM I copy the game files to the DOOM folder. Then the files are rehashed. Further launch, but an error.

What am I doing wrong ? This is how I activated my Batman.

PS Is the owner of this game currently playing? But why then can you go to the profile?

T
Tomato77777 20.12.20

"The crack on the doom from mcdev, promoted on reddit, turned out to be nothing more than another bypass, that is, to start, you need the data of the account on which the game was already purchased (of course, this data does not go with the" crack "), and the number of activations is still limited to 5. In short, almost nothing is different from offline activation. "

N
Nevoeiro 20.12.20

Sandefend is
talking about how, as Bronco said, Denuva is just a tire, which in principle he proved, you need a decoupling from the license of Steam clients, Orgin, as well as from cpuid. The dump he took to the Lara was filmed with the Steam client.

T
Tomato77777 20.12.20

Nevoeiro
"With a crack on the lara, everything is generally muddy, except for the video, there is nothing, the author is freezing on exeab and most likely there will be another obosrams in the end"