3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 20.12.20 05:31 am

MKDEV - Doom is hacked by DENUVO Pala. (Doom (2016))

Spoiler

168 Comments
Sort by:
p
pavloalex 20.12.20

ILIA_1992
What prevents you from just buying the game and enjoying yourself in this way?
Does religion allow it?

R
RAZIEL_ 20.12.20

It's too early to break, I still have a bunch of unmatched games without denuva.

T
Tessa4ka 20.12.20

Andrey210388

Do you call this a trustworthy site?)))

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

pavloalex
Financial problems. Not everyone is a businessman and it is difficult to find other higher paying jobs in my city.
He collected money for 1070. There is no doom in my budget.

What should I do ? In my country, the game costs $ 60 with my salary of $ 150. I try to buy games, but when the price tags do not raise.

D
Djonnikc 20.12.20

ILIA_1992
Ha. Well, for $ 1070,500 (approximately), did you somehow collect? So there is an opportunity to postpone and collect, right? And support developers with a ruble, no? Regarding the cost of $ 60, this is not a question for them. And specific to your country, where for some reason regional prices do not work!
Let's say the new Doom is not interesting yet, there is something to play. I just walk by. There will be a desire, I will buy it!

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

Tessa4ka
Yes, but what?

B
BlooDFeaR666 20.12.20

Well, if they hack it, it will be great, but something I have a feeling that as soon as Denuwa is hacked, its 2 version will be released, which will be broken for another year, as 2 will be hacked, 3 will be released, and so on, and the game manufacturers of the year are enough to recoup the game.

F
Free_mAx 20.12.20

Some people have created and do not hinder other people to create. Everything will be hacked, everything will be revealed. It's just a matter of time. We are all human and there is always someone smarter. Soon we will play all the games and bypass DENUVO. You need to be patient, but it's a matter of time. The time will come - we will play! Let them soar over a new version, a new defense - this is also a matter of time, only then time will be on our side. Like stripes - black, white, black white ... It doesn't matter!

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

Free_mAx wrote:
We are all human and there is always someone smarter. Soon we will play all the games and bypass DENUVO. You need to be patient, but it's a matter of time. The time will come - we will play!
This is already like the words of a prayer, honestly. And yes, all these constant "we" - you also break, or what? Do you sleep and code at night? Or are you just sitting on your priest level and waiting for a wonderful repack on trackers? :)

n
nominar 20.12.20

Waiting for a year of hacking, just so as not to give the vile developers twenty bucks, I sincerely feel sorry for such petty people

C
CRASHBULLET 20.12.20

Oh and lol, if Denuvo fell, all torrents, gaming sites would be trumpeting, and then silenceaaa, from which it follows that the news is fake, or stuffing in order to earn money.

L
LightHOwUSE 20.12.20

Djonnikc
And support developers with a ruble, no? Regarding the cost of $ 60, this is not a question for them. And specific to your country, where for some reason regional prices do not work!
Let's say the new Doom is not interesting yet, there is something to play. I just walk by. There will be a desire, I will buy it!
He is similarly uninteresting to me. But the question about regional prices should be asked by those who are interested in someone supporting them with a ruble)

And yet, lost profit is when the one who wanted to buy received it for free. Anyone who did not want to buy, but played - this is not a lost profit) For a masterpiece, it is rather, on the contrary, a possible profit) If the game is worth many playthroughs, and the cartoon is also valid, then the principle of chips and glutamate may work)

Therefore, the phrase "to support the developer with a ruble" is populist. It is incorrect to believe that if a person plays a game, then it must necessarily cost him a fixed price) It may bore him in 10 hours, or maybe it will be enough for 500 hours. Developers don't take this into account, right?) They just put a typed price tag on the game. They don't care if you pass at one time, for five, for 10, or even for one is not enough. At the same time, they generously spend their budget on advertising, on PR, on tinted screens, on gameplay shown only in the best light, well, protection, as well as)

Everyone has their own understanding of what costs money, and what is not good enough for the set price, or how much optimization should be in the game, for example) And then the developers are sawing games for the TOPs, and then they are surprised that people prefer to save up for a new video, and not on their game)

PS and the great champions of absolute monetization, I urge you to support with the ruble all authors of books that they read, all directors and actors, all films that they watch on licensed DVDs, and do not forget to pay a subscription to all news resources that they are reading)

I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

Djonnikc
You have to deny yourself a lot. Save again. It's one thing to sit on your mother's neck, and quite another to satisfy your needs yourself. I have 62 games in the incentive. This is so for a minute. You need to support those developers who release good products with a ruble. For them, and you need to vote in rubles.

p
pavloalex 20.12.20

ILIA_1992
However, money was found for the GTX 1070 and the processor for it, although the point in this video is only for 4K, and there is no couple of thousand rubles for the game ...
It's all strange;)

d
den_v_d 20.12.20

ILIA_1992
totally agree with you

K
Kirill Rybalko 20.12.20

Andrey210388 Well, you fucking said "I corresponded with them over there." Maybe you spoke with Oleg Brain on Skype and saw his face.

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

LightHOwUSE wrote:
Anyone who did not want to buy, but played - this is not a lost profit)

Do you know that films are shown in cinemas and people pay money for them? And the fact that it is in cinemas that films beat off all the loot, with rare exceptions? Do you know that musicians get the main profit from concerts? Did you know that most of the fucking do not get used to modern pseudo-literature and very many read / re-read only the classics, which are free? Shove, gentlemen, your teenage maximalism where you got it from and think like adults, already.
And yes, with "pay for subscription on all news resources" I lost specifically * ROFL *

s
snoopfrog 20.12.20

Sooner or later they will still be hacked, revolt has already been hacked, all access to games was sold for $ 1.

B
BioGen 20.12.20

Slowly but surely, the pirates are boarding Denuva, honor and praise!

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

Do you really believe this stuffing? On redit, the topic about them is already dead. In VK from the MkVD -_- some kind of Ivan answers and only a couple of posts! There they give a test tablet, who tried it? How much is? The micro-internal affairs department and the author of the topic are VKontakov scammers and fuckers and they are seven-year-old crackers -_- Look at the X-lab for details, our guys have actually already removed the dapm there, but there is a lot of work and without deadlines, but here the seven-year-old Ivans have broken it .. :) Not funny ?