3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 20.12.20 05:31 am

MKDEV - Doom is hacked by DENUVO Pala. (Doom (2016))

Spoiler

168 Comments
Sort by:
N
Noob Inquisitor 20.12.20

var197825
Until I play the old games that I have wanted for a long time, but there was no time. Honestly, with the advent of Denuva, it did not really increase. Games that were in bulk, that in bulk and remained. And this is your "hahahaha, I played and you wait hahahah" you can shove it far away, because the injection is unsuccessful.

v
var197825 20.12.20

I bought for 22 dollars and the rules of the game license from the website Plati.ru And not for 35 or 45 dollars as it originally cost, but the money that I took is worth it, and if the crack comes out, look at the garbage with the game will be buggy

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

DooM_slash
sucks ... hoping to run the game over the weekend, erase and forget. Well, okay, dozens of games are no worse than they are untouched, I'll go dark souls with the second finish, spend a week, maybe doom will appear at last.

D
DooM_slash 20.12.20

Ashley33
No, this is not about DooM4 - "ran and forgot" ...
... rather "did not crawl and remember"

_
_Ы_ 20.12.20

Yes, I go into this topic and am amazed. I myself, if that DOOM 4 is not very interesting, but interesting DENUVO hack. But apparently there is no hacking, but there was either self-promotion or subtle trolling. Everyone is testing and testing the pill. How long can you test? Although I think that normal hacked versions of games with DENUVO of the second version will appear only closer to the new year. For in August they will test the open-source x64dbg debugger and then it will be seen whether DENUVO will be broken or not.

A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

Ashley33
EE Larka came out only in the pitch only in January, how were you going to play in the fall then?

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

Don't eat * yyvay, you never know what I sped in the fall, I forgot a little. Six months of the norm is a period to break what you break. I will not repeat what I have written - they would have broken it - would have broken it long ago.

b
bloomm 20.12.20

AlexMayson123
95% chance that a spammer will pour you a mouthful of condensed milk.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 20.12.20

nonni gir
I thought there was more serious virus, but there is only Davlander

A
Ashley33 20.12.20

So what about their tests? Weeks pass and they test everything? Another throwing into the paw is drunk or something - why silence, they could start a page and lay out a daily schedule reflecting the progress of the hacking. But here everything is more complicated - the nipple system - throwing in information about the "hacking" - the user from the denuva side - throwing in the dough for the promise not to break - drink - hangover - throwing in information "about breaking"

-
-ahgd 20.12.20

I wrote a couple of times about this autistic author of the topic and about Ivan from the MIA :) Well, I'll repeat a little ... There are nerds from VKontakte, (Ivan), but there are real MKDEWs. Nobody broke anything and won't break anything in the near future ... The programmer himself and I understand the debugger and the protection of Denuvo at the basic level. The debugger is bullshit. Here the armored cars showed the breaking of the Denuva. I repeat, the debugger doesn’t fucking. It’s a dream come true! 3dm were able to ... In short, the debugger works there by 0.1%. Yes, the protection is strong and here only the 3dm emulator is good. It is still impossible to get around this shit even on an emule. Well, 3dm was able to b. In short, the topic was raised in vain. Write down how many nerds from mkvd / vkontaktovskim piled off for the medicine? :)

K
Kraicher 20.12.20

That's who cares about it, whether a person buys a game or a pirate. Everyone has their own budget. Or does the toad crush some? Secondly, whoever says anything, Denuveau affects the wear of iron.
Protection with enviable constancy transfers the game files to the RAM or to the hard drive. And DRM does this more than once every few minutes. Within an hour, Denuvo throws some of the code back and forth 150 thousand times. And this piece of code is in one block of memory. As a result, the unit can easily fail.
Users independently conducted an experiment that showed that in about 40 minutes of a game session, the game performed operations for a little over 30 gigabytes, which is a lot. Of course, it won't break your SSD, but it will wear it noticeably.

s
shhelkun 20.12.20

Yes, for such a time as it is broken, it was possible to save 1000 rubles. and do not wait for the weather by the sea, that is, a crack ...

N
Nikolay Shishov 20.12.20

Inquisitor of noobs I've been reading
such comments for 2 years. Released in 5 months now 8 who wanted to buy (including pirates who realized that there is no crack) and a summer sale in incentive for half the price + console. They will more than beat off their money on any game with Denuvo, and you will play games with a delay of a year (if at all), but by that time they will gash new ones and again will cut the loot. And you will wait and the protection will improve, do not think that everything will be so simple.

D
Diablonos 20.12.20

Nikolay Shishov I'll wait, I'll
save one and a half mowers on one game, and one and a half on the second. 4.5k on the third. 2.5 on the fourth.
Total extra 10k.

M
MorirMerda 20.12.20

Yes there is! Denuveau was hacked by gifted hackers MKDEV
Spoilernet

P
Proftorg 20.12.20

on the site of the skidrs has already come out, I am already downloading the crack)))

M
Max-prototype 20.12.20

There is already a 45 GB repack on the root

m
martin32 20.12.20

[ASASIN]
Yes. I'm downloading.

M
Marionetco 20.12.20

Let's check it out, the whole curve !? but the news is definitely good news.