3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
cripples 20.12.20 05:31 am

MKDEV - Doom is hacked by DENUVO Pala. (Doom (2016))

Spoiler

168 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILIA_1992 20.12.20

pavloalex
SpoilerWhat's strange? What do I need to save money to buy a new card? I can buy this thought even now, but I will have to take money from my budget, and there is no excess there. Conclusion ? I cannot buy a card. And I bought all the other components throughout the year. Collected in the same way. The same processor took a used one under warranty. Here is the last detail. After all, I still need money for the Internet and products that I buy myself and for my own money.

A
Andrey210388 20.12.20

Kirill Rybalko
Yes, but what, and I believe them, and you don't go where you shouldn't, I'll see how you sing when it is finally hacked (?)

c
cripples 20.12.20

Single hacked friends !!!!!

k
kenny undead 20.12.20

cripples
Not really, there is still a loading level.

c
cripples 20.12.20

kenny undead It's
not long left, the crack will be optimized soon.

k
kenny undead 20.12.20

cripples
I wonder which version is used in the Duma denuvo 2.0 or 5.0. Rise of the tomb raider 5.0

D
Dmitry Alinov 20.12.20

Well done, DOOM will crack, DOOM will not crack Well, to hell with them. I have already completed the game and am waiting for the continuation, so I will wait another 10-15 years Until part 5: D

h
hamshut 20.12.20

Soon, soon ..., it won't be shitty to run the show for too long!)
If simple pro-hackers have even achieved such a thing that real patsantra I think would have done much more)
Damn, when it will be there for a year, the fucking 3dm promised to return in a year)

M
MunchkiN 616 20.12.20

someday Denuva will fall under the mosquito bites of crackers
but for now stands firmly

E
Eroppo 20.12.20

MunchkiN 616
Sounds about as menacing as the horrors from the series "You can't write on the SSD - only read !!!!!!". In the sense that when the SSD resource runs out, no one will need it for a long time))) I represent in the distant future a topic on the forum: "Denuva is broken! ))

F
Free_mAx 20.12.20

Anglerfish
Are you in a hurry somewhere? I have a whole folder of unplayed games. Sitting in games all day and mindlessly passing through, like passed and forgot ....? I don't see the point. The time will come and try the same fucking DooM. And for 60 bucks I will find something to please myself with what to buy.

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

Free_mAx wrote:
The time will come and try the same fucking DooM.
This is where the whole problem of such freebie lovers lies. If the game is "fucking", then why play it?

Or is the whole "whole folder of games not passed" just so interesting? For some reason, I don't have such a problem, I buy only what I will definitely play and play, respectively, what I bought. During this year, I only bought 3 games - Dark Souls 3, DOOM and Watch_dogs 2 (and this is more than enough for me for a whole year), i.e. spent on games, roughly speaking, only 8 thousand rubles per year. If you take the same average smoker, then he will spend 15-25 thousand rubles a year only on cigarettes. I don't think it's worth mentioning a drinking smoker :)

So you don’t have to lyalyakat here, but. Make yourself happy with 60 bucks and live happily without fucking DOOM;)

A
Alex bog 20.12.20

There is a video where the first level is passed. For a short time, the game crashes. The crack is still damp (if it exists at all). If we assume that this is true, then there is already progress. In any case, you need to wait.

A
Alexey Chichigin 20.12.20

That feeling when you passed the game on ps4.

K
Kantrik 20.12.20

that feeling when the little girls hawk trolling

S
Shock Burst 20.12.20

That feeling when I finished the game on pc

F
Free_mAx 20.12.20

Anglerfish
As for a freebie lover, even you would not agree if you saw my licensed disks and the STEAM library. There are games worthy of their price, and there are ones that are better to try on (as you say) free repacks. I'm not sure that the same DooM is worth its money, although I do not regret a dime for the licensed DooM3, Half-Life 2 that I bought once (it cost us 30 bucks then. A friend was driving with a new writing CD, and I have for the same money a box with half), Far Cry ... My last purchase is Metal Gear Solid The Phantom Pain. A friend got a gift for buying a cool video card. He didn't like it, gave me the opportunity to play. I went all the way and, it would seem, what for, but I bought it. Because the game is worth the money. And to buy "so it was" without trying it is somehow not reasonable. I tried the new Doom on the demo from STEAM, but the impression is twofold. This is not enough. Hacked, play, like it, buy - that's all logic, not a freebie lover.

P
PCHalfFullHD 20.12.20

Free_mAx
So you dummy and will not try on a "free repack", tk. the campaign is just a warm-up, and the beauty of the game is in the community-created maps in the Snap-map.

F
Free_mAx 20.12.20

Anglerfish
So the game is not for me. I like to play the single more, so that the plot, to read like a book, but also to participate. I know that this is not about the new DooM, but I would like to try what they did this time.

T
Tomato77777 20.12.20

Free_mAx
download the demo in incentive