3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lty 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Need advice on Gothic2 (addon) (Gothic 2)

where to find the paladin lost in the dark from the castle in the old mining colony
137 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

from the castle in the ore valley, as far as I know, 2 people disappeared. Which one interests you (his name)?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

go straight, descending from the catapult, cross the river and on the other side you will see a dead paladin. Beware of the orcs - there are a lot of them :))
Search the paladin, take everything for yourself, return to the castle. Tell about the death of the paladin - Strike (guards the approach to the castle above the catapult).

M
Megatron 22.12.20

If your hero is weak, then you have nothing to do there - while you search him, the orcs will demolish you. You have to kill all nearby orcs, and for this you need to properly pump.

D
Dns 22.12.20

Orcs in the mine valley can be killed for free, the main thing is more arrows :), you drink the haste potion, and you run to collect them :) the main thing is to periodically turn around, see if they are behind, you run to the catapult (they do not climb there) and accumulate experience from the bow / crossbow ...
Then you can inspect anything :)

W
Wesell 22.12.20

Where is Agar's amulet?

P
Patriot 22.12.20

The amulet is in the crypt. After reaching the glacial zone, climb the stone path that starts to the left of the entrance to the zone. You will reach the end, you will find the crypt. It is marked on the map.

A
Anraki 22.12.20

How to enable armor codes on G2 I type the code itar_pal_skel and he writes insert

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Help kind people with silly (possibly) questions to the novice Goth.
1 Will weeds and monsters respawn?
2 Why does the merchant Kantar want 500 and spread shitty rumors about me? I gave him Sarah.
3 Who is the best place to become a student? And will there be any bonuses from this (free so as not to spend LP)
4 If I go to the cops, then I can join the palladins? or to the magicians?
5 On what Levle without straining Mona to wet the orc and the gloom? (1 on 1)
6 To pump a ranged weapon in a wheel or not?
7 Why don't they sell armor? Will there be helmets?
8 Do merchants' prices change? with a level or skill? or will it be 30% of the nominal?
9 Andre (navel cops) stress with me 50. For what? Because I took the cards from the merchant in the port? Can he continue to bash? for robbery? It seems that the cards cost 300 profitably, but I gave 50.
10 I picked up tasks out of the kindness of my soul. For example, I went to the lighthouse to disperse the rabble (2 levl - scream). I can't even scratch them with a pirate saber. Turns out that? only empirically can the complexity of tasks be determined?
11 One-handed skill 15%. What does it affect? Is this a chance to do max demage with your weapon?
12 Armor - 25 resistance to weapons. How does it affect protection? Reduces 25 hit damage?
13 What influences strength and dexterity besides being able to use weapons?
Well, it seems so far all the questions. :)

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

to answer your 13 questions for 13 days :))

2. When you met Kantor, he warned you: do not tell anyone who you are. And you forgot about it ... I chatted about myself to one guard (usually stands near the turret, opposite Matteo's house). In the options of his conversation there is one phrase: "Are these not the robbers who are looking for me?"

I, too, somehow fell for this bait;))

10. To kill bandits at the lighthouse, you better go when you are strong as a bull and agile;)

AND IN GENERAL - read the forum;))

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Maska, reading the forum, you can find out what it is better to do with yourself, so to speak, to break the full enjoyment of the gameplay.
We'll have to simplify the task :)
Answer, plz, to questions 3, 6 and 11.

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

pres77,
so you've already figured out the rest of the questions?

1. what does respawn mean?

3. I would advise you to become an apprentice to the hunter Buspero. Firstly, he accepts the skins for their full cost, and secondly, the animals in the forests are full, you will not be left without profit :))

6. Are the distant weapons a crossbow and a bow? You choose the weapon that suits your "image". If you are a warrior, then it is better for you to swing an arbal up to 100 and more, if you are a magician, then a bow up to 30 will do. The main thing for a magician is mana :))

11. that is, you can swing a sword by 11%. This is too little. 30% you are a beginner, 60 - a master, 100 - I don't know;)
The higher the percentage, the better the blow, the more combos you can perform. You also choose which sword you use to sausage your enemies: one-handed or two-handed.

P
Pastor Shlag 22.12.20

1) TO THE FORGE ... there is no freebie anywhere ...
2) YES ...
3) You need to have at least 30% for one-handed ... (kaetsa ...)

P
Pastor Shlag 22.12.20

3 - 1)
6 - 2)
11 - 3) ...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

2 Maska: respawn - the grass grows again (preferably in the same place), the animals reappear.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Thanks for the help. :)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

press77, who did you thank ... ??? A ???

D
DarkWarlock 22.12.20

2 pres77
Go to work to the blacksmith: in the addon (I don't remember in the original) a ruby ​​blade from a blacksmith costs 400 gold, quite a profitable 10 to 400.

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

the grass is not restored, and animals, orcs, goblins and others, as usual, appear again with each new chapter :))

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Another question. Should I mess with the Thieves Guild? Do they have a lot of tasks and how many exp will get? Or just invest them and not waste money on trifles?

2 Playshner & Pastor Shlag: All for your help. Like if I don't address someone personally, then everyone. :)

B
Black Knight 22.12.20

There is an interesting task about 6 bloody bowls, I advise you to go through it without help (like advice on the forum where to look for them). I don’t remember how many exams, but the search process itself is pleasant ... Well, if you go through without using the help, then respect from me, and if not, then at least write how many he found, the Mask will appreciate you ... By the way, in the guild of thieves lies the stolen bow of Bosper (in one of the chests) is also an exp, and if you are going to rip them, I strongly advise you to pump, otherwise Cassia with his "master's sword" will tear you apart as a grill.