3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lty 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Need advice on Gothic2 (addon) (Gothic 2)

where to find the paladin lost in the dark from the castle in the old mining colony
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

Maska-Z.
I'm about the Innos Precious Statuette. Doesn't that woman in the port who makes soup need an ordinary figurine of Innos?

k
key 22.12.20

what do you dislike about the key?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

key, you have a
normal nickname;)

let's better talk about the game;)

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

where is the tomb of Quahadron I wrote in another topic, so look for December 20

> How to finish the quest Labyrinths of spirits?

Master of Death,
Where are you on this mission? That is, what are you doing now and what are you stuck on?
Apparently, you will have to do without completing Raoul's quest. Although ... still check, suddenly the troll has resurrected (sometimes this happens in this game).

pres77,
you will become a paladin , of course . I just don't remember how. Maybe someone else will say;)
As for the experience - and you kill them more;) I once killed all the monsters in one chapter, so it was boring :)) there is no one ...

Antonne,
I don't know, check about the statuette. I gave it to Daron right away.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Maska, did you have any Susanins in your family? I evaporated to these stones for a crossbow across the island to stomp. On the other hand, it turns out faster. :) What about my last questions?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

pres77,
so it's easier to explain. There is, of course, another path to those stones, but it is very dangerous (along the north-western edge of the valley, the path begins from the lighthouse) - there are monsters at every turn and very dangerous for a weak hero.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

I approach the troll at the "Inca" pyramid. Well, he growls for decency. I begin to unload the crossbow at him almost point-blank. And he doesn't care. Did he pump himself a resist from arrows or what? :)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

What are the bonuses from alchemy? For example, you can gobble weed anyway. And some are better to sell. In my opinion, this waste of experience points is not justified.
How to lure out the skeleton warriors one by one? And then I’m not pulling two or three. :)

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

press77,
you have some really cool questions ...;)) (joke).
try everything ... there are all sorts of spells ... a fire arrow (ball) or an ice arrow, you can beat a troll with a sword, after drinking a bottle of acceleration or chewing on a snapeer's weed ...

there, in some topic, Pleshner wrote a lot about different grass
or look for yourself (ask him), or maybe I can find a link here;)

> And what are the bonuses from alchemy?

in more detail, what would you like to hear?

Skeleton warriors to lure out - you loom in front of them, they run after you, the most persistent, who all run and run after you, you finish it :)) And all over again ...

B
Black Knight 22.12.20

2 press77
Respect is huge, I personally didn’t have the patience to get all the bowls, but oh well, now continue on, there are still so many wonderful quests ahead ...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Maska, why are they "detsky" at once? Well, I tried both sword and zakly. They cling to him. But bad. There is not enough mana for large zaglas. And where do you get so many scrolls? There won't be enough money. I asked about small arms. Why doesn’t he knock out helsy? All - yes, but he - no.
About alchemy: For example, a 50p life potion is molded from herbs. One ingredient, tumbleweed, costs $ 100 and is rare, while swill costs $ 25. It's easier to buy and not spend experience points on alchemy. And so eat cheap weed. And bonuses - such as the ability to make joints and sell them at a higher price (or shmalnut yourself :)). Or improve apple tobacco (though this is not a quest like). But this is all a trifle. So I ask: where are the real advantages of alchemy?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

2 Black Knight: Cassia said there would be no more quests. I got upset and accidentally put all three. :) Maybe I was in a hurry? I learned to pocket and hack from them. Do they have any other feature during the game?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

pres77,
:)))
here one even created a topic about the addon "Why is the addon so sadistic?" :))

Black Knight,
about the bloody 6 bowls there were a lot of topics here on the forum.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Mask, what are you doing? I just want to kill the troll with a crossbow. Maybe I need a more powerful crossbow?

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

For pres77

I have already seen one way about trolls somewhere. It's just that the troll has very bad agility and it is enough to hide behind him and grab him for one place.

And a little bit about alchemy. Alchemy can create not only potions as simple as healing or restoring mana, but also potions of strength and agility. Dragon Root increases Strength by +1, and together with the Signature Plant, increases by +3. It is a very useful potion, as is the Potion of Agility (Goblin Berry + Crown Plant). Moreover, a lot of this herb grows on the island. For example, I haven't even climbed half of the island, but I already have enough drinks to increase strength by +15 and agility by +24.

B
Black Knight 22.12.20

You would not have a more powerful crossbow, but a claw of a well-known beliar, although this is some kind of g **** in reality. From the black troll to the circle of the sun (like, well, where else Innos' chocolate eyes fall) the road goes through the woods. Personally, I once ran there, and turned right a little earlier (there was some quirk), I just bumped my head and dashed along this cliff, turning towards the hunter, and then twenty steps north (another option is from two freaks that you they wanted to crumple (next to the hunter) to the right, and you will find yourself opposite this cave), moving along the cliff, and there was a cave, there were a lot of undead in it, and behind them a blue pillar was beating out of the ground, as in the "test of fire" and a sword in the air hangs, and is guarded by 2 zombies. The sword is called "Dragon's Blade" and its damage is 190, and the strength is 160 (the second or third sword in megapower in the game) !. So, if you take the sword, then you are cool, if you manage to put it on, then you are very cool. But when you are very cool, you can break the black troll :-))) In the addon, the weapon just hangs there (in a normal Got2 I did not check it), it's just difficult to describe the place, but I hope you understand.

D
DarkWarlock 22.12.20

Sorry, of course, but you can think a little about what you eat and buy a monster reduction spell. It's much easier to kill a troll that way.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Anton, why didn't you say that about alchemy right away? And then I walk like ..., I just eat rare grass.
Black knight, I was where you say. Only with the powerful ghouls did not begin to compete, still rather weak. I'll look there later.
So, nobody tried the crossbow on trolls? Maybe I shouldn't have patched the igruhu up to 1.30? And what is this chest in the cave in the middle of the five-pointed star?

B
Black Knight 22.12.20

Thats exactly what I mean. It's too early for you to go there, but someday you will tear it. The chest ... I don't know, or probably I don't remember. If you play the addon, there is such a thing-magic crossbow (the last resort among crossbows), but for this you have to clean up the floor of the yarkendar ... Another option is to finish off the fat black freak in the next chapter, or even after one. But as I already said, you will be able to raise this sword-troll will not be good ;-)

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

but I didn’t kill this troll, it didn’t work ... I came for the first time, I don’t get killed, is he iron or something? that's how pres77 said, a similar situation was;))
I think I'll come another time, how I will improve strength, dexterity, etc. ... And the next time I came - so in the place where the troll stood before - there was a hole in the ground, a failure some, with an entrance to the dungeon;) And the troll was gone. Where he went - I still don't know :)