3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lty 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Need advice on Gothic2 (addon) (Gothic 2)

where to find the paladin lost in the dark from the castle in the old mining colony
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

Answer the real goths. I found a SCARPED SILVER DISH, but I don't know why it is. Also found two boxes. One of them with jewels worth 1000 gold. What are these things for ... please tell me ... if you know.
PS I found the jewelry box in a cave next to the teleporter near the Dead Harpy tavern (on the tomb of one of the buried paladins).

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

1) A scratched dish is a very important and necessary thing. You have to look for a sharp carnation and scratch it even more.
2) Jewelry box (1000 gold) - you can open it and take out all the jewelry that is in it, and sell them, or store them in a bank. The bank can be brought from home.

M
Metabolic 22.12.20

And the accidentally scratched dish is not the one that should be given to Onar? Isn't it written on it?

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

For the Metabolic.
The thing that should be given to Onar (more precisely, to his wife) is a HEAVY GOLDEN DISH with the engraved inscription "Onar and Maria".

The real Gott.
1) I tried to scribble my name on a silver platter, but it didn't work. Maybe you know where you can find a carnation, otherwise you had to use a bolt (you can still shoot them from a crossbow).
2) I can't get the jewelry out of the box, but I almost found the jar.
PS I've already climbed half of Horins' houses.
PPS Thanks a lot for the valuable advice.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

And all! I'm a fire mage in chapter three! Can you become a water mage? How to end Lucia quest?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

Master of Death,
you cannot become a water mage, but you can enter the "Ring of Water" brotherhood. Vatras (preaching on the square in the city) and Lars (standing in the port and looking into the distance at the sea) will help you with this.

Quest "Lucia" to start like this: after you met Lucia's friend from the robbers and rescued him from there, go behind Onar's house, there are a lot of robbers, you need to kill them all and take their junk. Read all the letters. Then go to the city to the carpenter Matteo. You will see Lucia's friend, talk to him, give him Lucia's letter. Here your work ended;)
And the continuation and completion of the quest will be in Yarkendar. At the Bandit Camp, you will meet Lucia.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

What needs to be done so that one water mage replaces Vatras in the square? (none of them want) What does the introduction to the "Ring of Water" give?

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

??? On the way from Horins to the "At the Dead Harpy" tavern, a merchant *** sits on a bench (the bandits stole Stone Tiles from him), and next to it there is a cave with two chests. One opens with master keys, and the other with a key. Maybe someone knows where to find the key?

k
key 22.12.20

Luthero will give you me if you decide to play as a magician

N
NeS 22.12.20

Che for gvod finally, I have not found it anywhere, and I do not know what you can scribble - tell plz in more detail;
I also saw the news - the precious statuette of Innos-nakher is it needed?

D
Death Master 22.12.20

What needs to be done so that one water mage replaces Vatras in the square? (none of them want) What does the introduction to the "Ring of Water" give?
Such a situation: I killed a black troll in the first chapter. In the third chapter in the mercenary camp, one dude tells me to bring him the skin of this troll. So: is there a black troll somewhere else?

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

Nes, don't worry. I wrote this for that "Real Goth", who, perhaps, did not see Gothic at all and let him be ashamed for such bad advice ...
   About the Precious Statuette of Innos. You need this statuette to quickly get into the Innos Monastery. If you ask Vatras to help you get to the Fire magicians, he will advise you to talk to one of these magicians in the market square (probably his name is Daron), and he will ask you to find him this statuette.

To the Master of Death.
I don’t know Vatras’s chief, but the black troll seems to be alone. It is even marked on the map.

key. Valuable advice ... I'll go and find out what gift you are.

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

I'm wondering if anyone taught their character ancient scripts (to read the tablets)? And in general, is this skill useful? And how much does he need to learn?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

> What needs to be done so that one water mage replaces Vatras in the square?

you need to go to Yarkendar and complete all the missions there.

> On the way from Horins to the "Dead Harpy" tavern, a merchant *** sits on a bench (bandits stole the Stone Tiles from him), and next to it there is a cave with two chests. One opens with master keys, and the other with a key. Maybe someone knows where to find the key?

Only a magician can open the chest. And Luthero gives him the key. The chest contains a runestone (a very valuable item for a magician).

> I also saw the news - do you need the precious statuette of Innos-nakher?

If you play simple Gothic-2, then the woman who cooks fish soup day and night all day long (in the city of Khorinis) in the port only needs it.
If you play the Night of the Crow addon, then with the help of this statuette you can get to the monastery (if you want to complete the game as a magician) practically for free (you do not need to collect 1000 gold and buy 1 sheep for 200 gold).

> This is the situation: I killed the black troll in the first chapter. In the third chapter in the mercenary camp, one dude tells me to bring him the skin of this troll. So: is there a black troll somewhere else?

The black troll is only 1. On the map its place is indicated (in the north) by a black monkey;)) You probably killed an ordinary troll.

> I'm wondering, did anyone teach their character ancient scripts (to read the tablets)? And in general, is this skill useful? And how much does he need to learn?

Ancient writings are taught by the Water Mages. A very useful thing. If you read these tablets, strength, dexterity, mana, skill of ranged weapons (bow, crossbow), melee (one-handed, two-handed swords) increase. For training they take exp (knowledge points). There are 3 types of tablets, and, accordingly, languages:
1. peasants. 2. warriors. 3. priests.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

2 Black Knight: Well, where is your respect? I found all 6 bowls myself * lifting my nose high *.
All the same, I will ask again:
1 I am a cop in Gotha to a farm laborer. Will I Become a Palladin?
2 They said that the monsters will appear again when Chapter 2 begins. Does this mean that perhaps the exp I earned for unkilled monsters in Chapter 1 will probably be lost?

D
Death Master 22.12.20

2 Maska-Z

I killed a black troll in the north, he is indicated on the map (there is still a hunter standing there, by the way the troll soaked him, by accident ...)

2 key
Who are you? (your nickname)

Another question: in Yarkendar, where is the tomb of Quahordon? How to complete the quest Labyrinths of Spirits?

S
Sharki 22.12.20

Where is Quahordon's Tomb?

D
Death Master 22.12.20

Make sure once again that no one reads even the previous message! (before asking a question)
I already found this tomb! She is in the southwest!

k
key 22.12.20

I am not 2 keys, but just one key

D
Death Master 22.12.20

No offense! "2" means that I am addressing you!