3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lty 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Need advice on Gothic2 (addon) (Gothic 2)

where to find the paladin lost in the dark from the castle in the old mining colony
137 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

I have already tried it on Cassia's account. :) She put me cleaner than gloom. The truth for some reason then sewed her colleague. Apparently for bringing an incompetent guy to the guild. :) And about the bowls here all infa was somewhere.
And where is the crossbow, lost by the stones by the hunter living by the tavern on the way to the monastery? Or rather, are these stones far away?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

but simply, you walk along the same road next to which a hunter sits, who has lost his carbal, you reach a sandy plateau where a black troll lives, you bump into a hunter, turn left and walk straight along the road. You will resist the stone circle called the Solar one. Here among those stones look for the crossbar.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

We must pass the test of fire. Where can you find this golem that you need to fill up? (living rock).

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

You walk along the same road that I wrote about above, you reach the statue of Innos (there is also a skeleton hanging on a tree, and a cart turned over ...) and behind the statue of Innos you climb the mountain, bypassing the rock on the right, you come across a stone golem.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

I can't find it !!! Help!!!

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

first find the hunter Dragomir

D
Death Master 22.12.20

I found him !!! But I don't need it, I need a golem to dunk !!!

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

here from him go ON THE ROAD to the forest (not to the side to the tavern, but to the other).
You will not go so much, you will see on the right side a statue of Innos (green), next to stones, a cart ... go further along the road. The road will lead you uphill. Go up. There will be a rock on the right side. Go for her. There is a golem

(I described to you another little way to the golem). That one was closer, this way further.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

Oh, no way! Found some golems in a cave near the ruins, but it looks like it's not the right thing!

B
Black Knight 22.12.20

There is a bridge on the way from the monastery to the circle of stones. If you play Gothic 2, there is a bandit named Pioneer. So there is a platform in front of him, it is strewn with human bones. Come and stand on this "slide" and the golem will not keep you waiting, you just hit it first, otherwise it will tear you no worse than Cassia ...

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

By the way, about the thieves' guild, it is easy to kill them all with a little trick: in the room where Cassia is located there is a stove (meat is usually fried on it), but above the stove there is a small canopy that you need to jump onto. Then everything is simple. We take out a bow or a crossbow (for which there are more arrows) and shoot at the "lawbreaker". Everything goes smoothly if all the "bad guys" gather in the room, otherwise you can't take them one by one in this way. So it's good to deal with them at night when they all go to bed.

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

FOR pres77.

1) In the world of Gothic, everything appears anew, but in different places. Animals, plants and even arrows and bolts (?!? For a reason not clear to me?!?). For example, I was hired as an apprentice to the alchemist Constantine, and the mushrooms that I carry to him appear under the trees: either after the rain, or every week (play, of course).

2) It is better to deal with Kantar right away, otherwise he will then twist this. When he gives a letter to frame Sarah, you must immediately report this to Andre. And then tell about it, unsuspecting, Sarah.

Now the question ... I found the SCRAPED SILVER DISH a little like a silver bowl - who is it for?

D
Demiurg 22.12.20

And this goat (Kantor seems to be) will then be released, I finally can't talk to him.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

I understood what the bridge is, but there is no one on it!

And another question: where to find the thieves' guild? I want to turn in all of them to Lord Ahn *** !!!

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

The Thieves Guild is located in the Horins sewers, which can be entered either through the sea-side door in the port, or through the door to the basement in the hotel near the merchant market (there is still a gallows nearby).
To get the key to the port door into the sewer, you need to put someone behind bars: the merchant Kantar; the thief Rengar, who robbed the merchant Yoru; Nagura, who killed the messenger Baltram - is shorter than any "bad guy", and then dunk Atila in the port (you can find him behind the houses) - he will have the key. When Atila appears at the port, Cardiff (the owner of the port bar) will tell you about it.
Or you can steal the LONG BOOK from the usurer Lemar (in the port) and give it to Hannah (the owner of that very hotel) - she will give the key in gratitude.
PS The moneylender always carries the LONG BOOK with him, so you need to use either a fed theft, or beat him, take the book, and then cast the FORGET spell to take the money as a pledge.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

I did not succeed in becoming a fire mage - I will become a paladin or a thief !!!

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

you can become a thief, or you may not;)

But the main characters of the game, for one of whom you will go through the whole game, are:
1. palladin, later becomes a Knight
2. magician, magician and remains,
3. mercenary, in hereinafter - Dragon Hunter (Ond)

[
[SuperNatural] 22.12.20

Zyu, to become a fallen, nuno first work as a cop ...

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

Thank you :))
By the way, your jokes about Gothic are still the best :)) Will there be new ones?

[
[SuperNatural] 22.12.20

Maybe there will be a lot of things right now - tests, the session will soon ... if I find a cool thread, I will definitely write ...
PS: and the enthusiasm for the topic of anectodes has faded ... much ...