3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lty 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Need advice on Gothic2 (addon) (Gothic 2)

where to find the paladin lost in the dark from the castle in the old mining colony
137 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

How many experience points do you need to spend to learn how to rivet strength and agility drinks?

[
[SuperNatural] 22.12.20

40-60 can't remember exactly ...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Someone's a bit too much :(
Can anyone represent the hierarchy of teaching alchemy?

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

For pres77.
In order to learn how to make drinks of strength and dexterity, you need 20 training points for each skill. The alchemist Constantino can teach how to make drinks of power (if you go to his apprentices). And the "forest witch" can teach dexterity drinks ... this is where the problems begin. She lives in a cave south of Onar's yard, right in the forest. But she will teach this when you bring her some kind of plant (called Aloe) - in appearance exactly like Dragon Root. And you can find him in the cave in which ... our beloved Black Troll lives. So, everything is interconnected ... HERE!
   PS Why don't you register?

D
Demiurg 22.12.20

And why scare a black troll ??? There you can take this wonderful hemp (aloe) without contacting the troll.

D
Demiurg 22.12.20

And I once killed this troll at ~ level 14 by using magic to reduce the monster.

D
Death Master 22.12.20

Where to get the heart of a demon and a golem? (for runes)

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

Demiurg.
And I don’t scare you ... that's why I write "everyone's favorite" troll. I myself have not contacted him. I just took what I needed and went about business.

Death Master.
To take the heart of a golem or demon, you must learn the appropriate hunting navk. For example, I learned how to carve a heart from a lumberjack hunter. He always lives in one place - in a forest nook with two trolls to the south of Onar's yard. Another hunter usually walks near the entrance to the Ore Valley. You can learn a thing or two from him, too.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

And where to get this magic (or scroll) to reduce the monster?
Why do you need a scroll to sleep?
Will I be able to block faster when leveling weapons (or agility-strength)?
I hope I didn't get all the questions? :)

D
Death Master 22.12.20

The "Sleep" scroll puts the victim to sleep for a while, but I managed to put the victim to sleep for 3 seconds! During this time, you can't get into the box!

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

it's better to get into chests at night, when everyone is asleep, and in order not to hear your steps, you must learn to sneak up.

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

For pres77.
1) The monster reduction scroll is sold by the alchemist Zuris, who trades in the market square of Horins.
2) As for the speed of blows, then, like, when pumping weapons, the movements become faster. But, in any case, the fight is easier.

M
Megatron 22.12.20

And in order not to hear footsteps, you can easily get to the chest by jumping.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

This alchemist doesn’t sell the "monster reduction" scroll for me. Maybe in chapter 2 it will start?

N
NeS 22.12.20

Cool with the statue of innos :) I
just played the addon for a mercenary and forgot where I found it, do not remind me? And then you want to play as a magician ....
And how an aunt who cooks a statue to sell fish? She seems to say that she was stolen from her, but does not give the quest.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Well, maybe the hto-thread will tell you where the scroll is? Painfully, the Troll's face is unfriendly. :)

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

NeS, the
sacred statuette of Innos is in a chest, in a cave next to the road, to the right of the road there is a lake, a hut, mercenaries ... Do you remember? The cave is full of goblins;)
1 more statuette (common) is on the table in the room where Lord Hagen lives. You give it to your aunt, you just come up, and in the conversation options, an inscription appears that you have a statuette of Innos. By the way, if you have not yet pumped strength from the blacksmith Karl, then after that he will teach you for free. And so he takes 50 gold for training;)

press,
try to look for such a scroll from the magicians in Yarkendar, also from a merchant who lives in a hut by the lake (2 mercenaries are constantly hanging out nearby). The magician near the monastery.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Where is this Yarkendar?
I read a piece of paper in which bad uncles were asked to bring my head to the stones near the Onara estate. Are these stones in the middle of the field? I would like to "look" at the customer. :)
Who is Dexter? Dwells in towers with bandits. -?

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

NeS, any statuette of Innos that you can bring (except the precious one) will do for Edda. Therefore, this is not a quest, but experience is given for it.

Pres77, the troll is much easier to overwhelm if you take advantage of his sluggishness: you just run behind him and fight. My character is now level 10, chapter one. After 5 minutes of the fight, the black troll's "butt" was defeated.
Dexter is the boss of the bandits in the tower. He sends out leaflets with your portrait.

Everyone.
Can anyone list all the hunting skills?

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Yeah. Clear. Then I already "looked" at him. Gee-gee :)
At the expense of the troll - of course, only speed potions will have to bubble.

It should be able to every self-respecting hunter :)
Wings blood hornet
stings blood hornets
Teeth
Claws
Horn Drakensberg snapper
plates slide
skins
mandibles sliders
Horn mrakorisa
Heart
Skin troll
dragon's blood