3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lty 22.12.20 04:29 pm

Need advice on Gothic2 (addon) (Gothic 2)

where to find the paladin lost in the dark from the castle in the old mining colony
137 Comments
Sort by:
A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

Pres77, speed potions are not needed at all. You just go up to him and, while he is showing off, you come to him from the back. And then just push left or right and your fighter will run around him. The main thing is not to let him turn to face you :))

And one more thing. Who teaches how to get the trophies of Dragon's Blood, Dragon Scales and Fire Lizard Tongue?

D
Demiurg 22.12.20

Reduce monster, in Chapter 1, in the city, at the merchant in the square or at the alchemists (there are two of them in the city.)

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Anton, I'm not a hunter. I ripped it off from allgothic. :) It says a lot about it.
Demiurg, I will definitely look in the city, but I'll finish "admiring" the natural landscapes :) I have already seen enough of 50 experience points.

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

I can't stay alive after opening the third chest in the secret dungeon of the crypt. Who tried it at level 14? Or is it better to open it later?

M
Megatron 22.12.20

Press77 if you mean the crypt near the courtyard of Onar, then with level 14 you have nothing to do there - it's just crazy! I was even torn at level 40 once there: the Gadky Skeleton Mage was frozen in, and naturally a horde of skeletons staggered me.

P
Playshner 22.12.20

Children ... You need to develop combat tactics ... Before ... quickly and immediately you need to bring down the Magician ...
Use a bow and a crossbow ... and do not forget to retreat in time ... and refresh yourself ...
It is more difficult with the Lord - on exit ..., but I even ran away from him ... - up, up and up ...

P
PlayGround.ru 22.12.20

Yes, it seems you can wet them on the sly. That's only when they appear all over the crypt ... :(
Even after devouring the grass of speed - no show off.
Funny picture: I'm lying like a dead man in the crypt. Skeletons scatter among the coffins like they did their job. suddenly I'll get up. :) One skeleton couldn't get into the coffin. He was poor and groaned and sniffled, then really fled to the other half of the crypt. :)

P
Playshner 22.12.20

So I'm talking about the same ... run away to another part of the crypt ... regain your strength ... and forward ... more ...

A
AHHTOHH 22.12.20

Does anyone know if this crypt is part of the plot? And who should I give Ivan's letter?

D
Demiurg 22.12.20

In this crypt, I was level 7-13 (I don’t remember), I wet one guard (I think it’s possible for the rest), hit him with something and climbed up ... and shot. And then the arrows ran out and I left ...

D
DarkWarlock 22.12.20

You buy the "Rain of Fire" spell, open the chest and wet the skeletons. It couldn't be easier.

M
Megatron 22.12.20

Or take them all down with the Death Wave scroll.

p
pres777 22.12.20

I've dug up a couple of scrolls to destroy the undead. Nadot taste them in the crypt. Nobody knows the range of the spell?
And the trolls have the softest and safest back seat. :)
Here I found one elite orc, fought with him. A striking blow is obtained only approximately 5-7th. The rest are single. And that's it. Why is that? Maybe because of my mace? Maybe it'll be more fun with the orc-ripper sword?
And another question. Why isn't Mortis teaching me strength? There is no such item in the dialogue. ??? (I'm kind of like a cop bye)

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

1 scroll of "kill undead" spell affects only 1 undead. As for the distance - a meter, probably :))
And you can learn strength not only from Mortis. Karl, the blacksmith, teaches.

M
Megatron 22.12.20

Pres777 When you become a Paladin, then you will be taught by the Paladin (I do not remember the name) - to the right of Hagen who is. I don't know the training limit, but it's big.

p
pres777 22.12.20

And I still don't have enough mana for the "kill the undead" scroll. Even with a +10 ring (you need 40). Mask, Karl only pumps up to 30 power. And I have 35 without rings.
How soon will I become a palladin? Is one task from Hagen enough (or what is his name of the main one)?
And where to get entot fat of a mole rat? Is there something behind this bars?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

pres,
behind the bars there is a peasant's winery Wine. At a winery, you yourself know what is produced;) And the recipe for its manufacture (book). One jar of this fat is on the ship, which is in the harbor, the other jar is at one of the peasants who mow the grass at Aquil's field.

And I still don't have enough mana for the "kill the undead" scroll. Even with a +10 ring (you need 40). Mask, Karl only pumps up to 30 power. And I have 35 without rings.

Why didn't you write about this before?

p
pres777 22.12.20

Maska, I didn't know the manpower consumption of the mortgage before. I thought enough.
Does this peasant have to knock on to take away the fat?

M
Maska-Z 22.12.20

And this peasant will have to knock on to take away the fat?
yes, they will have a cool fight if you quarrel with each other;)

p
pres777 22.12.20

Actually, I've already quarreled them. And cleaned the loser's pockets. But I don't remember that there was fat. It looks like he stayed with the winner. He'll have to spoil the joy of victory; -
And what about the palls?