3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
K
KILLJOY 27.12.20

HZ my arrows fly normally. Maybe someone's hands are inserted in the wrong place?

e
eDzeer 27.12.20

Well, I don't know what's wrong with your hands. But in vanilla skyrim the arrow by default flies above the crosshair, and this was done to facilitate shooting, apparently on consoles, and the speed of arrows for you, too, in one such special one is higher than in vanilla, right?

R
RBR1 27.12.20

I noticed a pattern: if you restart the game when it is ready to fire (that is, in other words, the time at which the bowstring is pulled), then very often this happens when the arrows refuse to fly. I have not seen any other prerequisites leading to this bug.

... ... ... 27.12.20

Crossbow only, hardcore only.

t
trustedSunbro 27.12.20

There is no crossbow :(

M
Max Fry 27.12.20

Hmm. It was, the bow was blunt. Didn't shoot. The last 15 hours are played norms.

... ... ... 27.12.20

spartan239noble
Put Underguard .. will appear ...

R
Rikudo Nagashi 27.12.20

I love bows. And crossbows too. But bows are still larger.

t
trustedSunbro 27.12.20

Respekt0
You need to buy it, but I missed the discount on it again :(

Y
Yevhen Rakhman 27.12.20

Hello everyone. When shooting from a bow while aiming, this is what happens:

Spoiler

That is, when you move the sight up, the bow goes far up until it leaves the field of view, and when you aim down - also, but in the opposite direction.
I used Archery Gameplay Overhaul, after the problem appeared I tried to switch to Archery Pro. This did not solve the problem. Has anyone come across?