3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oppa 27.12.20

Cheryl has
the largest damage after sharpening among all bows that I have met in the game, although the enchantment on him absorbs 20 mana, but even a Daedric sharpened to the legendary one is weaker in damage. By the way, there is also a black sword of goldur-also sharpens well and the enchantment on it absorbs 20 life. also on this quest "forbidden legend" a good amulet you collect 30 life, mana and stamina.

S
Sergey L 27.12.20

That's what is brought to mind in Skyrim so it's lunics, not to mention everything else. By level 37 or even earlier, with stealth mode, they are almost completely pumped, and even with a set of nightingale armor, it's generally super.

E
Eduard S. 27.12.20

One-handed, blocking, and shooting are equally fully pumped. But I like shooting much more and my favorite weapon. Daedric bow +36 cold damage +36 electricity and a ring with a necklace both enchanted by + 47% damage with a bow + 47% damage with one-handed weapons and + 160% damage with a bow with a potion is brutality, the ancient dragon falls to the ground with three shots dead. And for very close enemies, a bow strike and shouts, I especially like the ice form, which can turn 2-3 enemies in a heap into ice.

T
Tahon 27.12.20

By the way, you can get hold of a pretty good bow (for the first 10 levels) in the living rooms of the Companions. They have an elven bow and a book that increases shooting there under the expert lock. Immediately upon arrival in Whiterun, you can spion this bow and the game will go a little easier. I don’t know how you managed to bend everyone with one shot, I somehow didn’t work out very well with the bow. When 2-3 armored boys attack in the cave and there is no way to knock at least one of the stealthy ones - problems come. And it looks unrealistic - two men beat you in the face with swords, and you calmly shoot back from a bow :) Playing as a warrior felt MUCH more comfortable. Absolutely opposite situation with dragons - it is a pleasure to knock them off the bow, but with a sword somehow it is not very good. At least not yet a word

T
Tohno 27.12.20

I was so lazy that I put both swords aside and took my bow. Now there is no need to run after these assholes - a couple of shots and the frag is ready. You can hang a trophy on the wall.

P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

the black sword of goldur is also well sharpened and the enchantment on it absorbs 20 life. also on this quest "forbidden legend" you collect a good amulet for 30 life, mana and stamina.

This sword hangs on the wall, gathers dust, an amulet in a chest. I don’t know about the onion, maybe it’s also gathering dust somewhere.
Where did you find the bow? And sharpened it using the Daedric sharpening perk?

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Where did you find the bow? And sharpened it using the Daedric sharpening perk?
Goldurian bow - steel (well, also leveled, but it doesn't matter), sharpened with a perk for steel (according to stats, it is in the lvl18 + variant - glass elf in damage and Daedric in weight).
Accordingly, if there are perks for steel + lasso and we can sharpen it at all, then it sharpens strongly (~ twice) better than a Daedric one without a Daedric perk. And with the Daedric perk - those 5 points of the difference in base damage do not make a pogda, as with a sword. (but the Daedric is steeper for those 5 damage, yeah - but if you take the perk on the Daedric)

T
Tahon 27.12.20

Sharpen the bow ... eh Besezda. Such a lol.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

eh Besezda. Such a lol.
lol unfortunately not in what is being used - a bow or arrows.
lol in how sharpened it is: a typical example for the well-known truth "too good is also not good"

G
Grads 27.12.20

Heh .. well, I don’t know ... Goldur's black bow is still 9 dmg - 15 mana, and the Bow is a scourge of magicians 16 dmg - 15 mana ... really not an archer, and I'm not pumping so far, although the "scourge of magicians" helped a lot to become an archmage at 12 lvl (well, this is PPC ... without any magic, become an archmage and ate starting to play ... bethesda ...)

O
Oppa 27.12.20

town k from riften on the shore of the lake, as it is called, there is also the owner of the tavern talking about ghosts. here on the islet there is a cave like a mound of goldur called there a bow and

G
Grads 27.12.20

Oppa
Well, lang onion tama, it's clear, it's just that all the garbage is in that gear under the level is cut down ... and this is very upsetting ... you can go there and at the first levels (it seems like it was ~ 10 there) ...
The most common thing And there is this adjustment to the level ... like, do cho hosh, and don't let a thing above your level ... Enter
there at level ~ 70, and this will be a stunning thing, go to ~ 10 and this garbage is worth selling.
The result can be assessed in different ways ... well, it is impossible to immediately type bubbles, scrolls, etc. go and take an uber cannon and become a god, but there is no interest either - because you can always buy an equal, forge ...

O
Oppa 27.12.20

so it is necessary to sharpen it and sharpened it will show itself

B
Brothel 27.12.20

You can take one Daedric arrow and place it on the archer. He will switch to her. In total we get infinitely many Daedric arrows.

Nothing came of it, put him a Daedric arrow, and as he shot with steel, he continues to shoot them.

m
mifora 27.12.20

As you are steel, then face it before that))) suddenly helps)

B
Brothel 27.12.20

As you are steel, then before that, face it))) suddenly helps)

He has no arrows in his inventory, only mine.

m
mifora 27.12.20

then put the bow under his arrows ...)

P
Prapor. 48 27.12.20

1) Take the arrow you need, bow and enter into the tgm console, shoot and pick up
2) Go to the cheats section and enter as it says there

S
SaIIIa 27.12.20

correctly noted, I also planted an arrow, even a whole bunch of arrows, and he continues to stream steel. And on the trail. day too. And still, this is a cheating method. It cannot be that they planted one, but got a thousand out of thin air.

P
Proto_ui1010203 27.12.20

Prapor. 48

We take the code of the arrow we need, enter the arrow code into the player.additem console, the amount of HD)