3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lуnх 27.12.20

[7] Alekseev Dmitry

For an elven bow, a cleaned moonstone is needed, it is in large quantities in a mine (not exactly what it is called, but you will definitely not pass it by) not far from Marakat, they will also ask you to go and kill all the daughes who climbed through the fault in the wall. In general, the elven bow is not in short supply at all, it is like dirt everywhere.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Alekseev Dmitry and nafig you wrote to me about the ebony bow, I need to
sorry about the elven bow , I overlooked it. Few people are looking for such consumer goods and I thought of you better :)

Elven Bow weight = 12 price = 470 base damage = 13
but the formula for calculating damage depending on skill / perks - see above ...

For an elven bow, you need a cleaned moonstone , he is in large quantities in the mine,
in the sense of sharpening him? and without mines it is not a problem to buy when the elven scrap metal itself appears in the loot.
And to make this miracle - in addition to the moonstone, you need a perk from a light forging branch, which is somehow completely uninteresting.

A
Alekseev Dmitry 27.12.20

mad wolf
I want a complete collection of elven weapons, just a friend on max has a pumped branch of shooting and it's so unclear what kind of damage and I will play as a Bosmer and I want to take everything from elven

A
Alekseev Dmitry 27.12.20

mad wolf I thought better of you:
sorry for what I wrote from above

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

I want a complete collection of elven weapons,
so if you go through it, you will collect it without problems, as you level up to 19+. Something that, but various cheap scrap metal - in the game falls in bulk.
And so it is not clear what kind of damage is
why it is not clear? with zero sharpening - one and a half times less than that of the Daedric :) is
it really so hard to substitute skills and perks in the formula?

btw, with a pumped forge, the difference between elven and daedric weapons falls ...

sorry for what I wrote from above, but I don't remember evil :)

L
Lуnх 27.12.20

Elvish is often found, not a problem in principle to collect. And even gilded, although I still did not understand what the difference is ... in shine or something.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

And even gilded, although I still did not understand what the difference is ... in shine or something.
not only in brilliance - gold plated armor is twice as expensive and with protection 20% better than regular elven armor. officer modification.
but there is no gilded elven weapon in the game.

L
Lego1as96 27.12.20

and where to sharpen the bow of the Daedra? I now sharpened Toko armor to legends. and where to sharpen the onion ?? Tell me please

L
Lego1as96 27.12.20

found) whetstone)

t
thapthipthop 27.12.20

The shooting was better in Oblivion.

d
digitalkid 27.12.20

thapthipthop
Yes, it is not clear to whom they wanted to make life easier by bullying the arrow's flight .. Shooting 90, but how the flight path is built still did not understand.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

Borch Tri Jackdaws Dhoine Villentretenmert
Eila is better in this regard, she teaches up to 90 :)

I
IamTheSuffer 27.12.20

Is it promising? Is it worth pumping the skills of an archer in Mkairim. I have already played as a mage and a warrior - both seem to be quite strong and balanced, but only recently tried it as an archer and the first impressions were not the best. He obviously loses to both the mage and the warrior in close combat, and as a rule most of the monsters / people reach you. On the face of a clear imbalance ... or am I doing something wrong? Who thinks what?

s
strelok12 27.12.20

IamTheSuffer
Of course not)

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

IamTheSuffer
Bow + Stealth = P **** C to all living things.

h
hamingu 27.12.20

ironHAMMER.ms
You forgot one more strategy element ...

R
Return the Panties 27.12.20

The archer is, in theory, a very strong class - there would be enough arrows to lick. You just need to pump not mana or hp, but a reserve of strength. So that you can run back at a distance and shoot the enemy again. And with dragons in general lafa. Toko is what pisses me off - why does the hotkey on the bow disappear all the time! ?? It really pisses me off!

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

hamingu
Oh yes, what about Dovahkiin without his trademark attribute ..... My cant :(

h
hamingu 27.12.20

: D

i
ironHAMMER.ms 27.12.20

= ^^ =