3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_A.CAB_ 27.12.20 02:04 am

Archer (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

did anyone come across when arrows stopped flying when firing a bow Oo literally fly 5m and fall
170 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril balsam 27.12.20

Go there at level ~ 70, and this will be a stunning thing, go to ~ 10 and this garbage is worth selling.

In my case, it happened, I went through the quest at the initial levels, the weapon is weak, gathering dust in the inventory

P
PaulBaumer 27.12.20

go to the enemies with bows, turn on GOD mode, fall under the arrows and get a lot of arrows: D

R
Riss 27.12.20

There is a slightly tedious way. We go to the Thieves Guild (or to any other place where there is a target and NPCs with bows) and collect arrows from the targets. NPCs have an infinite supply of arrows. But, so that the arrows are not steel and iron, you need to steal ALL arrows and a bow (to steal equipped, you need the last perk in the Steal branch) and put the necessary arrows at the beginning and then a bow (preferably of a high class).
The method is not 100%, but a couple of hundred with proper patience can be typed

F
Fat cat 27.12.20

With the guards scorching through the meshes: we take the penultimate perk in thefts, tyry steel from him, put eben (or any others) and collect it.

P
Paha-nemez 27.12.20

We summon a bow with a spell and we have endless arrows with Daedric damage. =)

S
Seifer1986 27.12.20

It would be better if the arrows were called, not the bow.

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

It would be better if the arrows were called instead of the bow.
so a set is called - 1 bow 100 arrows. shooting them in 120 seconds is unrealistic.

Although, of course, if you improve any hunting bow with a perk and pumped blacksmithing, it will be many times better than the summoned one. but there is already the difference with which arrows you shoot you need to look with a magnifying glass.

R
Riss 27.12.20

is there a mod for new BEAUTIFUL bows, otherwise the old ones are very scary

F
Fenderrr 27.12.20

How to enable bow killer like in the video:

A
AlexDer 27.12.20

Fenderrr Put on the last patch.

F
Fenderrr 27.12.20

AlexDer
It's that simple! Thank you!!!
Is the level of bow pumping important or not?

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

Is the level of bow pumping important or not?
no. if there is enough damage for a kill and there are no obstacles to drawing an animation, then it will be drawn with some chance. sooner or later, the hit will be fatal with any skill / gear.
and sometimes they draw even in the case when the blow turns out to be non-lethal :)

this animation of finishing with a bow and spells, included in 1.5 - for some reason zazalbat much faster than the previous animations of melishniks, I want to turn off nafig ...

F
Fenderrr 27.12.20

mad wolf
Thank you very much for your answer.
I saw a mod today that disables these effects, just for you =):
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13396

W
Wingen 27.12.20

Hello everyone! I'm sure that in Skyrim many people play as archers, and they can give a lot of advice to each other on how to play, where to get a good bow, what armor to wear, which mods improve the process of playing as an archer. I hope that at least a couple of labor archers will write about their secrets and unprecedented power =)

And for starters, such a question, is there a mod in Skyrim that makes a shot from a bow to the head - deadly?

m
mad wolf 27.12.20

And for starters, such a question, is there a mod in Skyrim that makes a shot from a bow to the head - deadly?
Skyrim's engine basically does not distinguish between head and heel hits. so the mod will have problems :)

M
MgVolkolak 27.12.20

the engine of Skyrim, in principle, does not distinguish between hits in the head and in the heel
Surprisingly, in Skyrim it does not bother me at all. But in the NV foul, it was the last straw for me, after which it took the game down.

D
Dron_Ur 27.12.20

The heads are cut off and are separated from the body, so there should not be any special problems. The main desire and skill, remember the Deadly Reflex for Obla.

2 Wingen
It's simple. Blacksmith + Enchant + Shooting + Stealth. The best bow is Daedric Improved and Enchanted. In general, any armor, the main thing is to enchant then to increase the shooting skill. At first, the Krosis mask for + 20% shooting will not hurt.

w
websdl 27.12.20

A sleeping dragon crept up and covered with a kyndzhal! : D

R
RBR1 27.12.20

About the flight of arrows - there is such. It was today and yesterday, and indeed always when I sit down to play. Many times this misunderstanding spoiled all my stealth attacks.

e
eDzeer 27.12.20

Maybe they already wrote about this, did not read the entire forum, but I will share what helped me.
Probably everyone who played as an archer noticed that in the game there is a disgusting mechanic of arrow flight - the arrow goes above the sight when viewed from the 1st person, and when shooting from the 3rd (for me personally), on the contrary, arrows go below. Plus, the speed of the arrow has nothing to do with reality, the arrows fly like stoned flies.
And now how I cured it.
1 - strabismus of arrows is treated with this Proper Aiming. The addon can be found on the nexus.
2 - the turtle speed of arrows is healed with this Faster Arrows, so as not to disturb the balance, I used the minimum speed increase - 50%
after all these manipulations, the arrows fly at a good speed, BUT for me personally, they began to fly with a vertical deviation when firing from the 3rd person, in the 1st person everything is as it should be. It was cured by adding some commands to the ini.
3 -
[Combat]
f1PArrowTiltUpAngle = 0
f3PArrowTiltUpAngle = 0
experimentally found out that these miracle teams adjust the angle of the boom flight relative to the aiming point, the first line is responsible for the camera from 1 person, 2 - for the camera from the third person. So when these values ​​are set to 0, the arrows fly strictly to where the sight is directed and the moronic overestimation of the arrow's flight disappears, when in order to hit the chest it was necessary to aim at the knee