3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.12.20 02:47 am

Freezes on mouse clicks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During some missions (for example, a robbery of a jewelry store and when Trevor travels to Los Santos), the game freezes and crashes when you right-click in the transport. That from the third person, that from the first. At first I sinned on the software from the mouse (Bloody R8), but after turning it off, the problem did not dare. Has anyone come across this?
118 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alamut95 28.12.20

Lyosha Netyaga
AwesomeHero
Try starting the task manager and prioritize the game process.

A
Alexander Dubkov 28.12.20

Alamut_95
bro still crashes on a robbery, and 200 MB that you said is an update?

D
Dako7 28.12.20

The same problem, namely when you press the right button in the truck, then it crashes, I went through this mission, just don’t touch the mouse there is no need to shoot, I thought it will pass, but further in the game for Trevor when you sit in the car and press the right button again "stop robots "Who knows how to decide?

A
Alamut95 28.12.20

Alexander Dubkov
Yes, update, they write that they fixed the crashes and that now there is no need to disable the video card driver.

A

Alamut_95
Yes, thanks for the advice, update 2 if I'm not mistaken

Alamut_95
Still crashes

S
Sheiko 28.12.20

As I understand it, the crash occurs if you press the right key during certain script dialogs.

A

Sheiko
not, just on transport during missions when pressed

S
Sandjuro 28.12.20

comrades, here such a thing flies out on a robbery for the FRB, well, there with a garbage truck, a tow truck, they were cutting an armored car with dough. In short, when he has already shot himself destroyed the garbage truck, Franklin calls the jersey, the game switches to the IRS jersey ... here at this point is the departure. comrades have ideas or solutions? py.sy on pirates. UPD is shorter than comrades, for whom on this mission blitz the game will also crash when changing the character, when F drives to destroy the garbage truck, just knock yourself a few times the inscription will appear skip the mission, skip boldly

u
uxott 28.12.20

The bug occurs in missions where the character needs to use a special item (sleep gas, sticky bombs). After the end of the "scene of use" of the item, pressing the right mouse button again leads to the closure, quick replacement of a special item (within the scene) with a conventional weapon does not help. How to fix xs is most likely a pirate problem, but this is less problematic, you just need to save as soon as possible after completing the mission, run the bug and reboot. Or buy a license.

S
Sleepy Bot 28.12.20

in short, hi everybody, the point is this - NOW THERE IS AN UPDATE2, Hurray.
it was like this - I played, it means I played, it was necessary to rob a jeweler, robbed, we eat on hackers, when trying to get a trunk while driving, crash and crash, crash and crash, I went through three times, well, I think everything ...
then I look lies-crack v3 update 2, well, I think I'll take a chance, I still can't play without fluff while driving - and what do you think - downloaded, installed according to the instructions - I go in the save, there are no flights with the gun, if you write in a personal message, or can you post a link here?

S
Sandjuro 28.12.20

Sleepy Bot
comrade, you can't relax here, and this is the first, the second I also have this second update, it crashes the same thing, pulled out the trunk in the mission in the wheelbarrow = went to the desktop, made coffee, changed the keyboard.

S
Sleepy Bot 28.12.20

And what about KRAKEN 3?

D
Dmitry Damiranov 28.12.20

people fly out on missions for franklin about ballas at the factory what to do?

N
NeXDevil 28.12.20

also games periodically crashes (license) crashes only when you aim in a car on different missions (sometimes) I do this I take I fail the mission three times and so you can skip it

B
Bakbergen Elemesov 28.12.20

The game crashes when you try to shoot from the car. I press RMB and that's it, the application freezes and the application stopped working error. Who knows how to fix it?

N
NeXDevil 28.12.20

EXACTLY THE SAME PROBLEM !!!! HZ Th for crap ... Comp laptop ... and it crashes on certain missions and places ... exactly when you aim in a car

D
Default2 28.12.20

NeXDevil Bakbergen
Elemesov Pirate
? Fix download from torrent

N
NeXDevil 28.12.20

Emperor PC gaming
license

p
persiyy1 28.12.20

Well, no one can tell you how to solve the problem?

A
Aziz Kabilov 28.12.20

crashes when pressing RMB in missions while sitting in the car and crashes on missions from the FRB when changing the character (i.e. when the character is changed from Franklin to Michael) Nobody knows the solution to the problem?