3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.12.20 02:47 am

Freezes on mouse clicks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During some missions (for example, a robbery of a jewelry store and when Trevor travels to Los Santos), the game freezes and crashes when you right-click in the transport. That from the third person, that from the first. At first I sinned on the software from the mouse (Bloody R8), but after turning it off, the problem did not dare. Has anyone come across this?
118 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkStrip73 28.12.20

If it crashes when aiming from the car - first we go to the folder with the game, right-click on the launcher, in the security tab, give full access to everyone, then when you open the game we go to the task manager and for GTA5 we set high or real-time priority, then in In the game settings, we change the main aiming to any key that you do not use, and in the additional set the aiming to the right mouse button. This bug was noticed only after the mission of robbing the jeweler, so if you are just going through it, then when throwing a gas grenade, aim with the weapon and press G , maybe after that you will no longer fly out, and if you have already completed this mission, then do as you wrote above, the bug will not be cured, but it will crash much less.
There is also a myth that the computer needs to be rebooted.

l
lukyannn 28.12.20

Sleepy Bot
didn't help

T
TAHKuCT328 28.12.20

timuryha86
Change the date on the computer to the 17th

C
Cheapskate 28.12.20

There are a lot of bugs that periodically pop up: switching to another Persian completely stops the game, as soon as a Slaughterhouse or a mission starts, where you need to shoot right away, you start aiming, press the button, but he does not shoot, and a squeaking sound comes from the speakers for every press of already said before - aiming from the car on a mission and outside it. It's either a crack or you have to wait for Rockstar's answer. Right now, the game requires activation, although I played it today about 2 hours ago. The translation of the date to April 17, 18, as they suggest, takes me back to the place where I already passed (Trevor was with Michael the last time, and after the translation I almost start Trevor's story from the beginning).

D
Dmitry Makarenko 28.12.20

and how to solve this problem?

B
Beirut 28.12.20

download crack? look at the rutor there are fixes, they write that they did not report a couple of files, if it requires registration, set the clock to the 18th

E
Egor179 28.12.20

Raw tablet

V
Vladislav Feschenko 28.12.20

1. If after the game, at the next entry into the game, you get an activation error, change the date to
04/18/15 2. 1. Robbery of a jeweler: when you ram a cop on a truck, you aim out of the car and fly out.
2. The first mission for Trevor, when you are chasing a van and 2 motorcyclists, you aim out of the car and take off (but every other time).
3. Trevor needs to blow up 6 biker trailers: you get into the car and you have to go to Los Santos, aim out of the car and take off.
4. Robbery of the collector: when Franklin blows up the garbage truck, you have to get in the car and leave, aim out of the car and take off.
Answer: when using ANY throwing objects (grenades, mines of stickies, canisters, etc.), aim the pistol where we want to throw and use the keyboard (G), that is, in no case do we take grenades in our hands, do not aim and do not throw with the mouse !! !

D
DarkStrip73 28.12.20

Guys, I posted a new tip. How will it be published. Check and unsubscribe there.
I will be very grateful. I myself changed the tablet and applied the advice and did not observe any crashes yet. But I have it, but I would like to know the general picture. Because I want to help. For days I sit on the rockstar forums and pulled out the most practical advice, many people speak positively about it. So we wait

i
ilyakuh 28.12.20

Guys, who crashes when you right-click, do you accidentally have a ps3 joystick not installed on your system?
Maybe that's it.

d
dzelectron 28.12.20

ilyakuh
no, definitely not in this

B
BoySKAyt 28.12.20

Vladislav Feschenko License
Helped + I also changed the priority of the process to high
4. Robbery of the collector: when Franklin blows up a garbage truck, you have to get in the car and leave, aim out of the car and take off.
Answer: when using ANY throwing objects (grenades, mines of stickies, canisters, etc.) we aim the pistol where we want to throw and use the keyboard (G), that is, in no case do we take grenades in our hands, do not aim and do not throw with the mouse !! !

i
ilyakuh 28.12.20

What kind of Windows do you have? maybe in 8 case)
because friends do not have such troubles: (

BoySKAyt,
alas, in a mission with a garbage truck, Franklin after the cut-scene is already with a sticky-loop in his hand.

S
SSStylish 28.12.20

ilyakuh
Regardless of Windows. What's on 7, what's on 8 and 8.1 - this bug is on any system.
The most interesting thing: a friend is playing on a gamepad - there is also this problem.

i
ilyakuh 28.12.20

Found a solution to the problem - enable this option in the settings.

A
Andrey Vokhmyakov 28.12.20

ilyakuh Enabled by
default. It still crashes.

i
ilyakuh 28.12.20

I was turned off, turned on-restarted and stopped flying.

A

At the rockstar forum, people can decide in different ways. I will now try the entot maneuver -

If you still have this problem after the latest patch here's a fix:

Go to your documents / Rockstar Games / Gta v / Profile / Your profile number and locate this two files: cfg.dat and pc_settings.bin ... Delete or move them, launch the game and should be fine. No crashes since yesterday :)

V
Vovka Shket 28.12.20

Andrey Vokhmyakov
does not work. : (((and it crashes. deleted these two files - it did not help. I tried with every update, with every crack - the same thing. and in version 4, in general, the game hangs when you press "Q".

in general, the crack of the curve, and its inventors, apparently, do not want to finish it properly.

A

Vovka Shket I
went to unsubscribe about what does not work.