3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.12.20 02:47 am

Freezes on mouse clicks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During some missions (for example, a robbery of a jewelry store and when Trevor travels to Los Santos), the game freezes and crashes when you right-click in the transport. That from the third person, that from the first. At first I sinned on the software from the mouse (Bloody R8), but after turning it off, the problem did not dare. Has anyone come across this?
118 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bakbergen Elemesov 28.12.20

Emperor of PC games
What fix? Are there any trackers?

A
Antonioon1997 28.12.20

It helped me to change the control - I put the main aiming key on the SCM and the additional one on the RMB and stopped flying

A
ATATAMYSELF 28.12.20

Antonioon1997 advice works! In the "battle" settings, put the central mouse button and additionally the right mouse button! Thank you!

B
Bogdan Zelinsky 28.12.20

Antonioon1997
but is it necessary to put SCM? Or can any other button?

A
Antonioon1997 28.12.20

Bogdan Zelinsky
I don't know, try and tell

a
angrom 28.12.20

None of this helped.
- Put crack v3 with update 2.
- Set high priority in the dispatcher.
- Used all 5 roof grenades.
- Reassigned keys.
- I played on a gamepad (there, too, when you press the trigger of the sight, the flight is guaranteed)
As a result, I robbed a jeweler 12-15 times.
Then he just passed without firing.
This bug continued after the mission, when I left the strip club.
But after restarting the game, when Franklin woke up in his house in different clothes, everything became normal.
Now I'm waiting and afraid of the next robbery with Trevor.
I play pirate, because I restore my bank card, I simply cannot wait two weeks.
If the bug repeats with Trevor, you will have to wait stupidly for a license, although after reading this page I am no longer sure that this is the case.

t
tima.nikolaenko 28.12.20

Friends, tell me please, on the mission "robbery of a jeweler" it crashed when I pressed aim from the car.
Passed it without aiming, but now it always flies out of the car in all missions when I aim.
Is there really no fix or patch? Is it really so with everyone?
Tell me what to do in this case?

B
Bogdan Zelinsky 28.12.20

Antonioon1997 but I put f12 played for about an hour, aiming both outside missions and in missions, it seemed to work, thanks.

I
Igor1642 28.12.20

We are waiting for the same patch from Rockstar
as always, we can't do without bugs

T
TAHKuCT328 28.12.20

Same problem. Would rather fix it

V
Vlad Sava 28.12.20

it's not about the mouse, I'm playing on the gamepad and when I aim from the car it flies

V
Vladimir Belinsky 28.12.20

remapping the keys doesn't help.

R
Re5pec7ik 28.12.20

The people, everyone who hangs when pressing RMB on missions, I will give advice that helped me.
1. Go through these missions without pressing RMB, anyway, until it is treated.
2. After completing the mission, save via your phone.
3. Move Alt to another character and back if you want, after the transition, I personally lost the freeze, although without the transition, but after saving the freeze was.
Good luck =)

O
Oleg Rybkin 28.12.20

Yes, I came across

a
angrom 28.12.20

Re5pec7ik
Dude, going through missions without pressing RMB is certainly good advice, only useless, it's understandable.
The problem is that the game will catch you on this more than once, because there will be just a lot of such missions in the future, and I'm afraid that some of them are not only difficult, but simply impossible to pass without shooting.

t
timuryha86 28.12.20

Alamut_95
doesn't help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E
El1x1r 28.12.20

In general, besides the fact that I observe crashes in the most unexpected places, for example, I just ride around the city and press RMB while driving - the game sometimes crashes, so it still manages to fly out on missions when the camera automatically switches from one character to another. I solved this problem for myself in this way, for example, on a mission with cash collectors for the FBI, after destroying the garbage truck and transferring to the car for the exit, the camera flew over to Trevor with Michael and at that moment the game crashed 100% for me, suffered for a long time and found out what the problem was, I rearranged the drivers, rearranged the game, launched the game on behalf of the admin - nothing helped, I decided not to destroy the garbage truck, but to kill myself before this stage until the game offered to skip some part of the mission, for the first time everything worked, but now it doesn't help anymore got stuck on a mission where there are 2 such transitions (I don't know what the mission is called, the actions take place with Trevor and Michael, Michael shoots down a private plane, and Trevor watches the falling plane on a motorcycle and after it crashes, he kills a certain NPC and takes away black cases from there, after why he calls Michael and agrees on a new meeting place and comes to a meeting with the stolen wife of the mafioso), so at the end of this mission, the last transition and it is impossible to step over it in such a way that I took myself to help !!! :( after which he calls Michael and agrees on a new meeting place and comes to a meeting with the stolen wife of the mafia), and at the end of this mission, the last transition and step over it in such a way that I took myself to help is impossible !!! :( after which he calls Michael and agrees about a new meeting place and comes to a meeting with the stolen wife of the mafiosi), so at the end of this mission, the last transition and step over it in such a way that I took myself to help is impossible !!! :(
Has anyone already found a solution to this problem?

I
Ilya2312 28.12.20

Boy I have this problem too

A
AVEDALOR 28.12.20

I'm wondering if there are such problems on the license or only pirates suffer from such problems. Do you even write a pirate or a license?

t
trianon2014 28.12.20

Andrey Yanov
Solved this problem for himself in this way
This solution has been hanging in the pirated version thread for several days.