3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.12.20 02:47 am

Freezes on mouse clicks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During some missions (for example, a robbery of a jewelry store and when Trevor travels to Los Santos), the game freezes and crashes when you right-click in the transport. That from the third person, that from the first. At first I sinned on the software from the mouse (Bloody R8), but after turning it off, the problem did not dare. Has anyone come across this?
118 Comments
Sort by:
M
MadMax6011 28.12.20

in the Mission Shoot Down an Airplane, the Van just needs to be drowned in the nearest body of water.

E
El1x1r 28.12.20

trianon2014 I
did not specifically look for a solution to this problem, and just about that, I immediately go here and create a question on a topic that worries me, if you bother for the copyright of the person who found the answer to this question, then in vain, I do not claim this title and do not exclude that not only I had such an idea how to cheat this error;)

AVEDALOR Who cares
, pirate or not, there is a problem and you need a solution, that's all I need.
And if I write a pirate, imagine how much unnecessary trash there will be like this: "ahh you have a pirate ... ugh", "buy a rogue license", "most likely a pill of bullshit" and stuff like that ... I don't want to waste time his own and members of the forum to read this slag.

S
Stas Don't tell 28.12.20

Everything is much simpler. Reduce graphics, free up video memory and all bugs and crashes will stop! It helps to reduce to dx10 very well. A masterpiece, not a game.

a
angrom 28.12.20

Stas Do
n't tell That feeling when there is nowhere to lower the schedule ...

J
Jxrfhbr 28.12.20

On the rockstar website on the forum, 6 days ago they contacted technical support, they replied that they had allocated an employee to solve this problem, but so far things are still there.
By the way, this problem is on licenses too. There are a lot of tips on how to get rid of it, and some and someone even work. (BUT NOT WITH ME). Some were helped by downgrading Directx.

t
trianon2014 28.12.20

Andrey Yanov,
if you care for the copyright of the person who found the answer to this question,
I’m not bothering for anything, I don’t care ...
Look how to cheat this error on the tracker, there people also share how to solve the problem.

Z
Zulgarshyn 28.12.20

crashes when right-clicking on the machine

T
Tomato77777 28.12.20

it happens to everyone if you aim from a car

E
Energy death 28.12.20

> GTA 5 PC pirate crashes when you right-click the
desired word to underline)

s
shtromk 28.12.20

100500th time. Treatment is temporary:
Increase the priority of gta5.exe to high through the task manager. Profit!

M
Mikhail Islamov 28.12.20

To catch a crash you need to:
1. Use the slot for throwing weapons (grenades, Velcro, canisters, etc.)
2. Get into the transport and press RMB.
3. Catch a 100% crash of the game.
shtromk
Have not tried it. I'll check at home.

s
shtromk 28.12.20

Mikhail Islamov
Recipe for Cooks, Pirate Ship!

v
viktor.khromov 28.12.20

the reassignment of the button from the main to the additional helped

R
Rositiv 28.12.20

Play on your gamepad then. And it seems that such a topic has already been. Why create it a second time?

l
lookaway 28.12.20

poor pirates. whatever the topic, then about the flights on the pirate.

R
Rositiv 28.12.20

lookaway Strange
as it may seem, but I have a pirate, but not one problem has been noticed yet.

M
Mikhail Islamov 28.12.20

lookaway
Well, I'll tell you, who has how. In principle, everything is stable, except for a couple of uncritical moments, but such is the price for a free game) I would not mind buying, the game is worth it, but no one will call me smart if I spend the 3rd part of my salary on the game.

t
timuryha86 28.12.20

Hello, tell me when loading the game Crawls out TO ACTIVATE THE GAME INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED AND YOU ARE NOT IN THE NETWORK AT THIS MOMENT IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO DOWNLOAD THE LOCAL ACTIVATION DATA !!!!! MAKE SURE THE INTERNET CONNECTION !!!! WORKS !!!

a
ayder.djamilov 28.12.20

- Here is a video with the solution to the problem and the save immediately after the mission

R
Re5pec7ik 28.12.20

angrom
I understand that I am a "cap" but there is no other option yet, so far this bug is not being cured, judging by how many people encounter this and no one can fix it at all. But I wanted to emphasize that after such a mission where the game crashes after pressing RMB, playing further and pressing RMB on the same character, the game will most likely close again, and if you switch to another character, this bug disappears, at least I did it.