3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SSStylish 28.12.20 02:47 am

Freezes on mouse clicks (Grand Theft Auto 5)

During some missions (for example, a robbery of a jewelry store and when Trevor travels to Los Santos), the game freezes and crashes when you right-click in the transport. That from the third person, that from the first. At first I sinned on the software from the mouse (Bloody R8), but after turning it off, the problem did not dare. Has anyone come across this?
118 Comments
Sort by:
u
uva7dance 28.12.20

The mission "Blitz-game" (robbery for the FRB with a garbage truck) must be completed without the use of throwing weapons on foot, that is:
1. When Michael says to attach the sticky tape to the door of the armored car, drive up the truck and throw the sticky tape in it and blow it up.
2. When you need to blow up Trevor's helicopter, do not use rpg.
3.And at the end when you need to destroy the garbage truck, shoot it at the gas tank.

W
WarlokIII 28.12.20

You will find a solution to the problem, throw it in a personal, otherwise it's somehow sad to play like that

V
Vladimir Cherepanov 28.12.20

ilyakuh
Thank you helped there are no more crashes :-)

s
smilen95 28.12.20

Passed the game. For all the time, it took off 3 times. Downloaded the version of Steam-Rip from Let'sPlay. Installation - 28 minutes (comp 3 cores) Departure at the very beginning, in the first mission upset, I thought I was tormented. The next flight is just in the city, but then in a mission with a garbage truck. I googled, I found out the golden rule (do not use Velcro with the mouse) - and that's it. In some missions I gave priority to the GTA.ehe process - high. (Oh, yes, just in case I drowned the van, where the plane needed No more crashes in the entire story campaign ... Updade 2 / Crack v3 is still installed.

a
aloha1984 28.12.20

There is a solution
when using ANY throwing objects (grenades, mines of stickies, canisters, etc.) we aim the pistol where we want to throw and use the keyboard (G), that is, in no case do we take grenades in our hands, do not aim and do not throw with the mouse !! !

E
Ekzalt McDixon 28.12.20

In short, I downloaded Update 2 and the old crack is also version 2. I calmly go through missions, no crashes. And do not care about the bug from April 18, I will change the date until a normal crack comes out.

S
Sin-ed-WOLF 28.12.20

THE PROBLEM IS SOLVED IN THE FOLLOWING WAY:
From the folder "C: Users Denis Documents Rockstar Games GTA V Profiles 913465C8" (I have it) take the save files, they have the following format - one save:
SGTA50000
SGTA50000.bak
We put them here:
"C: Users Denis Documents Rockstar Games"

Delete the GTA V folder Start the
game, wait for the main menu and exit the game.
We return the save to its place and enjoy the game without problems :)

It's all about custom music, I had the word "Audio" on the way to the tracks, some section of the code in the game does not digest the Cyrillic alphabet and for unknown reasons this happens after using explosive grenades, what's in a single that's online and pirates and licenses.
Renamed the folder to Audio, put the shortcuts in the folder:
"C: Users Denis Documents Rockstar Games GTA V User Music"
And everything works!

PS Just cutting out the old shortcuts and replacing them with new ones did not help, and there is no desire to figure out by brute-force which of the settings files contains information about user tracks, because while it was clear what was the reason the game was restarted 10 times, no less, I reinstalled Windows and I turned off the sound, in general I spent the whole day on it ...
That is why I suggest simply deleting the folder with all the files, the game will re-create them after launch, then it will only be necessary to re-adjust the settings for yourself.
If someone understands which file is the case (so as not to reset all settings), unsubscribe here!
Well, everyone, enjoy the game and see you online, my nickname is SinedWOLF;)

E
Ekzalt McDixon 28.12.20

Sin-ed-WOLF
I never had my own music in GTA V, I'm content with the sound of the game. Accordingly, the User Music folder was empty and remained.
----------- I
found out that an accidentally shot video was recorded under the title 19-Apr.-2015-Clip-0001. I will try to remove it according to your method.

S
Sin-ed-WOLF 28.12.20

Unforgettable that the WINDOWS USER NAME should also be purely Latin letters, well, maybe numbers are allowed, a friend's Social Club did not start the game due to the fact that the user was "Administrator"
He renamed the user and moved the "My Documents" folder to the root of the C drive: My Documents
For this instruction: http://softlakecity.ru/os/windows/windows7/kak-peremestit-papku-moi-dokumentyi-v-windows-7

a
angrom 28.12.20

uva7dance The
mission "Blitz-game" (robbery for the FRB with a garbage truck) must be completed without the use of throwing weapons
Yes, dude! I still finished off this mission without passes and departures on your advice.
The game crashed at the end when the camera switched to Mike.
How many times I started, the helicopter was already shot down with a rifle, but I had no idea of ​​throwing the Velcro out of the car.

S
Sin-ed-WOLF 28.12.20

Ekzalt McDixon Found
out in which file the problem is, pc_settings.bin
As it turned out, it's not about paths with Russian letters like:
E: Audio
In theory, you need to delete the one that is, the game will create a new one and everything should work.
I have a buggy file and the new worker differ in size, I could not figure out the encoded content.

Topic off. RS website https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/ru/requests/3601614

d
dmytry.podgornov 28.12.20

Well, what about the progress in identifying the bug ???

i
ilyafox 28.12.20

dmytry.podgornov,
- deleted pc_settings.bin from the D: My Documents Rockstar Games GTA V Profiles DFE3B7FD folder
- and also installed drivers on my Bloody mouse
so far, no crashes and errors!

Y
Yakub Zyabirov 28.12.20

SSStylish
I have the same problem. When you go in any transport to aim with the right mouse button, the game freezes. Windows gives an error Problem Signature:
Problem Event
Name : BEX64 Application Name: GTA5.exe
Application Version: 1.0.335.2
Application Time Stamp: 5533d504 Error
Module Name: StackHash_617e Error
Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Error Module Time Stamp
: 00000000
Offset Exceptions: 0000000282bf9bd2
Exception Code: c0000005 Exception
Data: 0000000000000008
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Language Code: 1049
Additional Information 1: 617e
Additional Information 2: 617edc80969301bc702edc971aa3bae3
More Information 3: 7287
More Information 4: 72870788ce0a67c86cbd561c03f46a28

Read the online privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0419

If the online privacy statement is not available, see its local version:
C: Windows system32 ru-RU erofflps.txt

And it also freezes when you press the Q button to hide in a shelter, for example, behind a box or wall. Throws the same error. Interestingly, sometimes these buttons work normally. Help, what to do then?

S
SSStylish 28.12.20

Yakub Zyabirov
After the last patch, the bug went away. It's easy to update the game.

Y
Yakub Zyabirov 28.12.20

ilyakuh
no. not in it business

SSStylish
SSStylish
which patch is needed exactly? Write the number. I have gta v patch 1 0 335 2

S
SSStylish 28.12.20

Yakub Zyabirov

B
Boluvard 28.12.20