3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 05.01.21 10:06 am

Who is closer to you Dante or Virgil? (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Personally, I like Virgil more as a character. possesses a number of qualities --- arrogant, knowing his own worth, calm, etc., etc.

What are your preferences?
165 Comments
Sort by:
X
X Ahtoh 05.01.21

I also like Vergil more, finally makes me play angry more pins, I wonder what 4 parts will become with it.

V
Vergil 05.01.21

It seems like it is not in the 4th part, Dante soaked it in the 1st part. It's a pity...

X
X Ahtoh 05.01.21

It's a pity, but if you completed part 3 for Virgil on Dante Must Dai, you saw that Virgil had a skin in which he turns into Nelo (another mysterious person), which was rumored to be either in 1 or 2 parts!
Since in 4 parts we will play for Nero, it seems to me that Vergil, or what he became fighting the prince of shadows, mastered Nero in 4 parts, and then completely captured his body and mind, thereby becoming Nelo! After all, Nero said: that one day, his hand changed, and an echo was heard in his voice "Strength, give me more strength"! And this is already Vergil's favorite phrase!
Well, of course, all these are my guesses =)

V
Vergil 05.01.21

Perhaps I thought about that too. But alas, this is hardly possible. Nelo Angelo, by the way, is Virgil =))) More precisely, his demonic form, in the first part there was just all this garbage.

X
X Ahtoh 05.01.21

And it’s not the first time I played in the second part!
Where can I get them?

V
Vergil 05.01.21

Playstation 2 has everything, you can try it through the emulator, but I would not, it's better to buy Zy2 or 3 and play calmly.

X
X Ahtoh 05.01.21

Damn, reluctance to buy either 2 or 3 Sonya, but I want to know the plot!
Can anyone know the link about the plot of 1 and 2 parts!

V
Vergil 05.01.21

Listen, on gambling addiction there seems to be a preview of DMC3, and in the same video there is a detailed infa on the plot of the 1st and the second parts (about 20 minutes about 1.2 parts). Dig up on their website.

d
dClam 05.01.21

As for me, Virgil is more to my liking. Cold, restrained, easily piercing his own brother. It is a pity that he will not be in the fourth part.

F
FTS_DRAGON 05.01.21

Likewise. Virgil (who has Virgil) generally rules. It's a shame that he repeated to take into account his father: (After all, when he rushes to something incomprehensible in that world, he shouts something like I will repeat what my father did (in another version, "I have to fight like mine father")). But Dante is more original, more weapons and opportunities. Dante is a typical hero, Virgil is a typical meat grinder.

R
Rockkk 05.01.21

I finally expected that in DMK4 Virgil would put his brains in place of the distraught Dante .... well, I did not know and did not play the first part (there is no Sonya 2nd) ... as I heard he was dying from Dante's hand like .. ...

R
Rockkk 05.01.21

The question is how does he look like Virgil in the first part (or when you fight with him) ???

D
DimaX 05.01.21

Virgil in the first part is Nelo Angelo (it seems there is his skin in DMS3). He's like a demon.

X
X Ahtoh 05.01.21

I increasingly think that Nero has something to do with Virgil! Even nero's hand glows blue =)))))))

F
FireBaT 05.01.21

I like Dante. He has a really cool character, I have something similar to him, and Virgil ... hmm, no offense is said by a fan of this character, but he reminds me of a f * ck, sorry ...

C
Cooles 05.01.21

Zellel I saglasen with you!

C
Cooles 05.01.21

But FORU does not give to bazaar with the demon !!!!

D
Deadroll 05.01.21

Dante, this is everyone's choice!

D
DimaX 05.01.21

I like Virgil, but closer to Dante.

A
AgliGSOM 05.01.21

Dante is definitely closer.