3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 05.01.21 10:06 am

Who is closer to you Dante or Virgil? (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Personally, I like Virgil more as a character. possesses a number of qualities --- arrogant, knowing his own worth, calm, etc., etc.

What are your preferences?
165 Comments
Sort by:
N
No5feratu 05.01.21

I like Virge. he is somehow more restrained. and in general I have sympathy for negative characters

[
[HookaH] 05.01.21

Dante!

[
[Dante] 05.01.21

I like Dante !!! Crazy, stylish ...

It's a pity, but if you passed part 3 for Virgil on Dante Must Dai, you saw that Virgil now has a skin in which he turns into Nelo (another mysterious person), which is rumored to be either 1 or was in 2 parts!
Since in 4 parts we will play for Nero, it seems to me that Vergil, or what he became fighting the prince of shadows, mastered Nero in 4 parts, and then completely captured his body and mind, thereby becoming Nelo! After all, Nero said: that one day, his hand changed, and an echo was heard in his voice "Strength, give me more strength"! And this is already Vergil's favorite phrase!
Well, of course, all these are my guesses =)

It is. Virgil possessed Nero's hand.

And further. Virgil fell under the control of Mundus (the main villain of the 1st part) and he turned him into Nelo Angelo, which means (Dark Angel).

V
Vergil 05.01.21

Virgil lost himself in his quest to be like his father. And since he is a half-blood, and not a pure devil, he lost to Mundus, the darkness took possession of him and Nelo Angelo appeared. In the first part of the game, when Dante meets Nelo, Nelo tries his best to take on a human form and he does it for a short time, although only after the murder of Virgil, Dante learns from the medal that it was his brother.

K
KOMATO3HNK 05.01.21

Firstly in style, Vergil is closer to me: quiet, cruel and gloomy. And also merciless ... All these qualities give him a unique style!

Secondly, it was not for nothing that I chose "Vergil" for myself and made clips under it and put logos with it (pictures). :)

C
Charlene 05.01.21

Both are cool)) Each is good in its own way))

-
--RaG-- 05.01.21

I like Virgil better.

N
Nuarlathotep 05.01.21

Dante is better than Virgil ... Some kind of Virgil .... Nubian .... chtoli?

N
No5feratu 05.01.21

what is his ... nobility ... or what?

S
Sakiguchi 05.01.21

I'm for Dante I'm not like Virgil quiet cold-blooded I'm closer to mad like Dante and scare

T
TheDante 05.01.21

I am for DANTE

T
Tensh 05.01.21

Ahahhahahaah people well, you give ..... Virgil possessed Nero's hand .... hmmm ..... no info off anyway, just some guesses =) In general, Nero is a relative of Sparda and could just inherit Virgil's power, but the fact that he possessed him is unlikely ...

G
GrbIZ 05.01.21

Yes Vergil rules. Strong, cold-blooded, purposeful, serious. I love to play for these Persians.

n
neither_g 05.01.21

Don't like Dante

A
ARonti 05.01.21

Dante. Although he runs into too much at all =))

f
faust83 05.01.21

Virgil is a cool touch - does not recognize pistols, wets everyone with a bang

A
Alice_Tremere 05.01.21

Dante ... Virgil ... damn I don't even know somehow. Both are crisp. I like Dante's gags and jokes, and Verg's coolness. In short, both of them are clear.

J
Jashin-sama 05.01.21

Virgil !!! I'm for Virgil !!!! (no matter how they cover his name, oh ....)
Dante, of course, is not a miss! And he himself does not miss, as everyone has already seen)))) However, his brother clings with his composure and ability, so to speak, not to lose his head in most situations. Unlike Dante, who breaks this very head will rush to the enemy. No, it will win - this is indisputable, but the style is wild (and undoubtedly cool !!!). But Virgil is elegant in everything: from clothes to weapons. Eh, this is probably what a part of the playing audience clings to.

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Dante is the best. Cheerful, strong, cool dude. And Virjil is a bore and that's it.

V
VasilyMS 05.01.21

Dante still likes it better.