3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 05.01.21 10:06 am

Who is closer to you Dante or Virgil? (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Personally, I like Virgil more as a character. possesses a number of qualities --- arrogant, knowing his own worth, calm, etc., etc.

What are your preferences?
165 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

You know that if a person has one eye of one color and the other of a different color, then he has a twin brother (not always kaesh, but very often) I think everyone has already understood what I mean ...

F
FinaS 05.01.21

Oh, horror !!) That's it, we are waiting for either Arkham's brother or Lady's sister in part 5 !!))

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

FinaS
Yeah, these Kapkomites will think of anything. As Virgil returns in the 5th part, and Lady's sister with him, and Dante and Lady go out against them, there will be a massacre for a couple.

F
FinaS 05.01.21

... but what about Nero?) Although he will probably already be solved by Virgil: D And it's not a fact that the 5th part will take place after 4 in chronology ...

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Twin Wars)))

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

what if Lady Nero's sister? or Arkham's brother Nero .............. yyyy =)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

FinaS is
not a fact that the 5th part will take place after 4
I agree. As the creators want. They will take it and make it the previous part before the 4th, in order to reveal the origin of Neuro.

stalker vergil
Arkham brother of Nero .............
Mmm. Neuro has Sparda's blood. Arkham opened the gates in 3 parts, but with the help of Virgil's blood (this is certainly not a fact that he could not use his own, if he were some kind of relative, amulets were also needed there), but still ..... I would He's after him ... ??? I would steal the amulet and go to the tower.

And yet - who is Neuro?

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Alien)))

F
FinaS 05.01.21

And yet - who is Neuro?
The question is very interesting, but nevertheless, it is worth discussing on the forum 4 parts :)) Moreover, there are no exact statements on this score - only guesses and assumptions ... the answer will be only in the following parts: D

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

Neuro
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaNero !!)))))))))))))))
And Nero is ..... a mutant ..... look at his hand and you will definitely understand! )

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

stalker vergil
ha ha ha, very funny
and who is Nero, I know, without explanation kapkom

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

Who is it?

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

Well, how is it? Nero is the 5th ancient Roman imperator since the 54th year. In Latin, his name is spelled Nero (there is such a program for recording discs). Entirely Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus. He was known for his extreme cruelty (and much more).
But the Kapkomites are great! Found where the names come from. From ancient history: Dante (Alighieri), Virgil (Maron), Nero and all in a bunch. Without any logical connection, embodying your plot.

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

Hmm ...
you will not understand ... then you call Nero Nero, then Neuron .... so after all, you can get confused. what if someone thinks that you said so about Nero from dmk? and he will repeat to everyone that Nero is the 5th ancient Roman emperor ...

M
MAIKS 05.01.21

Virgil Virgil Virgil Virgil !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

stalker vergil
what if someone thinks that you said so about Nero from dmk? and he will repeat to everyone that Nero is the 5th ancient Roman emperor ...
It is not excluded. But I explained that these are only names. And there is no connection between Neuro from dmk and the emperor.

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

On the topic ... VERG VERG VERG)))))

F
FinaS 05.01.21

Yes, the same on the subject: Virgil ...

A
Arpada 05.01.21

I prefer Dante because I like his taunts and dialogues, and if you take it in a combat plan, then Virgil wakes up stronger.

K
Koshim 05.01.21

Both are cool ... Dante and Virgil ... brothers all the same ... each selenium in his own way.