3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 05.01.21 10:06 am

Who is closer to you Dante or Virgil? (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Personally, I like Virgil more as a character. possesses a number of qualities --- arrogant, knowing his own worth, calm, etc., etc.

What are your preferences?
165 Comments
Sort by:
D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

QLNTS
Yeah, he's a real maniac, but it's a shame he didn't kick Mundus's ass.

D
Devil boy 05.01.21

and I didn't seem to lose to Virgil Mundus ... to me he just sold out to him for his strength :) if you look at the manga like this, Nelo and Mundus have a relationship not as a "slave-master" but rather a "student-teacher" :)

S
SHADOW_Fire_warrior 05.01.21

In addition, I adhere to one of the main theories, the one that says that Virgil's power, and possibly his soul, is contained in the demonic hand of Nero from DMS 4. The main arguments in favor of the theory: "give me more power" - the voice in Nero's head, the image of a demon behind him with a scabbard on his left hand looks like DT Virgil, the demonic hand reacts positively to Yamato and the image of the demon cuts quickly and gracefully - in the style of Virgil. So something else will be.

D
Devil boy 05.01.21

demonic hand reacts positively to Yamato

)))))

N
No5feratu 05.01.21

an additional option, for which Virge needed the power of his father - he cannot allow it to be possessed by someone else (not from the family). Well, he is also the kind of person who will always look for an enemy, cannot live without a battle, and this requires a lot of strength ... and his brother has too revolutionary views to allow him to get it)))

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

No5feratu
Agree with you

J
JamesRoot712 05.01.21

Virgil did not die Mundus left him in captivity

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

And then ? Dante also killed Nelo Angelo, whom Vergil appeared, even in the first part. But Dante realized who it was when it was too late. Sorry for him, of course, excellent Persian.

J
JamesRoot712 05.01.21

in the third part they showed the same vergplia and mundus PS secret ending like Devil May Cry 4

K
KOMATO3HNK 05.01.21

Devil May Cry 5 will probably have some kind of secret ending too. This is now their signature technique. :)

D
Dark knight sparda 05.01.21

I'm for a half-demon, half-don't care (Dante)

D
Dark knight sparda 05.01.21

but Verg is also a normal Persian

K
KOMATO3HNK 05.01.21

Why does Devil Bringer Nero even have to react to Yamato? O_o

J
JamesRoot712 05.01.21

if anything, excuse me, if I did something tricky in the 1st and 2nd part I didn't play

L
Leewor 05.01.21

Konesh Dante

E
Eves 05.01.21

Dante is a cheerful charm, and Verg is obsessed with power (((but you cannot deny his grace

S
Sinergy 05.01.21

IMHO, both brothers are cool, but I like Virgil more, his character is cool, it's interesting to fight with him, he also corrects his hair during the fight. The guys from CAPCOM always create special, interesting and unique characters.

N
Nemesis432 05.01.21

Dante is closer to me with his jokes and fighting style, but Virgil also pins when it is possible to simultaneously shoot and attack with a sword. And I have a thought that before Virgil,
too, fought with pistols when they finish off Arkham they talk about it.
"-I forgot how it's done.
-Just remember how we did it in childhood.
-JACKPOT!" But then he probably had to abandon them because they slowed down his movements.

S
Sinergy 05.01.21

I read on Wikipedia that Dante and Virgil were not enemies, but simply “competed”:
It can be seen that there was never any real hatred between them - both were always ready to save the life of the other, although from time to time they almost killed each other. Dante experiences the loss of his brother, shedding tears for the first time in his life.

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

nemesis432
I agree with the slowdown. Reading how Virgil moves, the bullets fly too slowly.
He does not consider firearms to be weapons of a real warrior.