3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 05.01.21 10:06 am

Who is closer to you Dante or Virgil? (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Personally, I like Virgil more as a character. possesses a number of qualities --- arrogant, knowing his own worth, calm, etc., etc.

What are your preferences?
165 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vergil2009 05.01.21

VERGIL DRIVES A LOVER HE COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V
Vergil2009 05.01.21

DEVELOPMENTS STUPIDLY GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

And what does Nero have to do with it, the forum is called "Who are you closer to Dante or Virgil?", And is dedicated to the game Devil May Cry 3 and Nero appeared only in the 4th

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

Virgil is a serious person. Purposeful, cold-blooded, able to concentrate his forces in the direction he needs. He knows what he wants! He strives for a goal and he does not need anyone. He does not care what will become of the human world, he does not need allies and even servants. He does not kill those who do not stand in his way. He just wants to get his father's strength. What's next? Hard to say. Perhaps he didn't know it himself.

Dante is funny, loves to chat, provoke someone. At first glance, it seems - this one never gets upset. The energy received by inheritance flows over the edge, he does not know where to put it. To say that this is not correct is also impossible. Let's not forget this positive character. He's all about improvisation. He's just kind, although frivolous at first.

I liked Mary.

And play. To play for me is better for Virgil. Elegant suit. The cloak develops well. If only there were different colors, in general it would be gold. Weapon - katana - miracle! Sheathed almost always. And if he does, beware - they themselves asked for it.

Which character of the characters do I prefer? Well, probably more Virgil. I cannot believe that he is completely indifferent, despite the fact that he himself wrote it above. He has pride, he is always with his head up and also he did not want Dante to be trapped in the demonic world.

G
Guardian. 05.01.21

Neither one nor the other. : D

D
Dark corsair 05.01.21

BOTH THE BEST !!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY SHARE THE ESSENCE OF THEIR FATHER, ARE OPPOSITIONS BUT AT THIS PERFECTLY SUPPLEMENT EACH OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

N
Notarock 05.01.21

Yes, I feel sorry for Virgil, in the first part Dante chopped him down (but took revenge on Mundus for everything), but still I like Dante better - he can do airflight (and there is no way without it!) close combat ... in my hands the most powerful weapon is Agni & Rudra. And Virgil doesn't even have a firearm.

A
ANDREY-VDK 05.01.21

Vergil drives 100 pounds !!! Dante comes in and, with stupid jokes, brandishes his revolvers in front of the next boss. In my opinion, this indicates a lack of intelligence or the presence of big show-off, and Virjil came to the byrik and broke the universal reptile in the tail and in a tear, hid the yamato and calmly walked on. In addition, Virjil is not so evil (whoever played carefully can understand that Verjil does not need all the children with demons, his goal is simply to become stronger, for this he needed his father's sword and mother's amulet). But who is the real condom is Arkham.

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Anyone else, but I love Dante's style humor. And Virjil doesn't know anything other than "I need more strength", only this worries him. Well, Dante still has nothing to hover, who do not care for whom you still need to look.
But still Dante is for the people, and Virjil is with the demons. I’m for Dante.

V
Vergil2009 05.01.21

Notarock
You're wrong he doesn't need firearms, he already has something to shoot. He can shoot right away when he is shooting with a katana. And he can beat off a firearm with a katana very easily.

D
Devil boy 05.01.21

Virgil finally hate) but Yamato really likes him = (

V
Vergil2009 05.01.21

Dante you
can’t not stand it, but go to the toilet (there’s nothing to write here how impatient you are) !!! KOL THE WEAPON IS LIKE, THEN DON'T GO ON THE OWNER PURGA (if you haven't noticed, then his sword is the same as he is) !!!!!
PS Now I understand and in the next stone I will not have to explain everything for the "abstruse"
`` ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, `` $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$
`` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
` `$` `$` `` ` ``,,,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,,,,,
$, $, $, $, $, $ `` `` `` $$$$$$ `` `` $$$$$$ `` `` $$$$$$ `` `` `` $ `$`
$ `$` $ `$ ,,,,,,
$$$$$$,,,,, $$$$,,,,, $$$$$$$,,, $$$$$ $$$$$ ``,,,, $$$$$$$$, `` O` $$$$$ `` O`` $$$$$$$$$ `$$$$$$$$
$$$$$ $$$ `` $$$$$$$$$$,,,, $$$$$$,,,, $$$$$$$$$$,,, $$$,,,,,
$$ ``,,, $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,,,, $$
`` `` $ `` `` `` `$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$` `` $
` `` `` `$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$` `
` `` `` ,,,,,, $$$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$ $ `` `` `` `` $$$$$$$$$$$
``,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $$$,,,,,, `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` $
`` `` `` `` `` `` `` $$ `` `` $$$$$$$$$$$$ `` `` `` $
`` `` `` `` `` `` `` `$$$` `` `$$$$$$$$$$$$` `$
` `` ` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `$$$` $$$$$$$$$$
`` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` ``,,, $$$$$,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
$ $$$$$$$$$
`` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` `` $$$$$$$$$
` ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, $$$$$$$

D
Devil boy 05.01.21

Vergil2009
Yes, stupid sucker cho dripped it?) Do you have some kind of unhealthy interest in me) there is no one to play with? :) here I expressed my opinion, go to the sandbox, you can find friends for yourself;)

Shl if you have something to say, silly write to me in a personal, or better in ICQ ... there is no nikakova desire to argue with any garbage on the forum and clog it. ..

s
skoomaCat 05.01.21

hmm .. a difficult question .. cool then they are both of course .. I probably like Virgil's style more, but as a hero more than Dante)) and if in life I had to choose as a girl, I would choose Dante)

J
Jashin-sama 05.01.21

.... he has the same sword as he ...
Maybe the user who said that was called "stupid", but here he is right! The sword suits the owner absolutely: light, deadly, striking in one stroke, full of gracefully sharpened outlines, leaving behind only a glint of steel, cutting the enemy in half. Straight ... a reflection of the essence and character of Virgil. Honor and pride is a war for which his weapon is not just ... something to brandish before enemies, but really a reflection of strength.
PS: But the "drawing" is honorable: D

... his goal is simply to become stronger ...
In! But this is stopudov true! Respect! Even at the very beginning, when Arkam spoke to him about how great was the one who once ruled the world of people and the world of demons, Virgil replied "I ... it does not concern." In general, the world does not interest him. He can fail to hell, Virgil only needs strength. But why .... is another question.

p
psndec 05.01.21

Virgil: composure and Yamato

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

___ShaDoW___
"If in life I had to choose as a girl, I would choose Dante"
Yes, really! Virgil's girlfriend is clearly not enough (in a good way). I figured it out, he was fixated on his strength and honing his skills. Completely mad. Purposefulness, of course, is a positive quality, but when complete indifference to obstacles is combined with ignorance of what to do after you reach the goal to which you so firmly aspired, both the efforts made and the whole process of striving are nullified.
So Dante's question about “what are you going to do with all this power?”, That is, why he needs it, is very interesting. He does not need the world of people, he does not need to command the demons, he also seems to have no excitement, and he is unlikely to succeed, if he left the gates of the demonic world open for a longer time, no one knew that, it could still come out of there. Even if he was as strong as Sparda, it was useless.

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Or maybe he wants to be sure that no one piles on him

J
Jashin-sama 05.01.21

Even if he was as strong as Sparda, it was useless.
Why is it useless? After all, Sparda was able to imprison a whole horde of demons behind the gates of Hell, as well as Mundus. Yes, we can say that "but after falling into the abyss, why didn't he pile on this Mundus, but lost?" But only those who do not take into account anything at all will say so: neither the battle with Dante before that, where they both may have been wounded, nor the loss of strength, as a result ...

Why does he need strength? Hmm ... try, perhaps, speculate?
Virgil, unlike Dante, is more demon than human. No, he is not one of those who decides everything by force, however, being a supporter of the demonic world, he reveres the force as one of the ruling elements. Therefore, he does not understand Dante's words, as reckless as it seems to him, that strength is not everything in reality. Virgil knows perfectly well that it is not always the strongest and largest enemy that wins, but he is not going to miss the opportunity to possess strength. Especially the one that belongs to him by right as well as Dante, in fact. I just didn't want to share, and no applicants were announced for the time being. (To Ark later, as it turned out)
Or maybe he wanted to get this power so that he would never lose to anyone. This is much sadder than it seems at first ...

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

DANTE-SPARDOVICH
Maybe. In the end, for some reason, he honed his skills so diligently. Only now, if he received the power of sparda and close the gates of the demonic world, he will be bored in the mortal world with this power. He does not want to be a ruler, but will defeat anyone with ease. Leave the gate open and the fun will begin. The human world will definitely not be. And Virgil? Maybe he wanted: to gain strength and fight even stronger opponents? Otherwise, why does he need "even more power." And with what pleasure he ran to the prince of darkness?