3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergil 05.01.21 10:06 am

Who is closer to you Dante or Virgil? (Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening)

Personally, I like Virgil more as a character. possesses a number of qualities --- arrogant, knowing his own worth, calm, etc., etc.

What are your preferences?
165 Comments
Sort by:
r
rain Balthazar 05.01.21

I like Virgil better: calm, always confident in himself and always going to the end. But Dante's jokes make me laugh.

r
rain Balthazar 05.01.21

I'm so sorry that Dante killed Virgil in the first part. Maybe the guys at CAPCOM will somehow come up with his resurrection. It would
be cool to see him in Devil May Cry 5.

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

Verg

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Dante

L
Leonhart_96 05.01.21

Hi, sorry, I know you don't know me, but I really ask for help. Please tell me where to put the save from devil may cry 3, in which folder? I mean that I downloaded the save from here where everything was completed, but I don't know where to move it so that they appear in my game and can be played. =))) please help, it's urgent. =))) By the way, I have XP.
I know that I am not writing vtemu (in the literal sense), but I really need it.

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

Leonhart_96
To the root of the game folder.

s
shnamomysky 05.01.21

And for me both are so good =) Dante is nasty for his manners ... And Verg for his indifferent face mmmmm =)

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

YunaMonlight
Dante burns)))))

V
Vergil2009 05.01.21

Vergil for indifference, as he cut the gopniks in the manga and went on. Or he cut a rabbit like a rabbit and told the girl not to cry to the point, they say, from this any. And he, too, could make fun of in 3 deville fl vmdno (Though less than Dante). And even as a child, Verg always won, and Dante even tried to sly while Verg gave his hand to help him get up. Dante attacked him, but Verg equally won.

V
Vergil2009 05.01.21

DANTE-SPARDOVICH
No, he is still far from maniacs, for example Alucard is still a MANYAK, il Kenpachi from Bleach.

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

This one is also nothing))))

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

Virgil must be compared with Wisheze, the same lover of melee weapons. And Dante, respectively, with Spike.

D
DARKSIDEATH 05.01.21

May be so .

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

Spike, in principle, does not care too (was). But Vishez, although a negative hero, is not like Virgil. The situation is a little different.
Vishez, of course, as well as Virgil will remove anyone from his path completely without regret. Composure is what they both have. But Spike and Dante, although they do not care, but they both have a good soul, they do not know how to harbor anger and hatred, turning it into a joke, and not taking it out on someone at the same time. If someone is in trouble, they will help, although later they will pretend that they are supposedly for fun.
I don't want to say that Virgil is evil and I won't. He just has a different worldview. He simply considered that the manifestation of human qualities is a sign of weakness. He considered it a manifestation of character and INDIVIDUALITY in the fact that he could force himself to develop in himself those qualities that reveal his physical potential. And I must say the implementation of this philosophical idea he succeeded EXCELLENTLY.

F
FucKTi4eSky PsiH 05.01.21

me Dante) you are super people) and a demon of course)

F
FinaS 05.01.21

Demon?) Which one?))

Q
QLNTS 05.01.21

This is he about Dante, apparently. He is not only a human, but also a demon

F
FinaS 05.01.21

Then it is understandable :) And then in the whole game, that not a character is a demon: D Except for Lady))

s
stalker vergil 05.01.21

And then who knows, who knows ..... =)))

F
FinaS 05.01.21

Maybe, although navryatli) Her eyes do not give me peace: D And the past of her family is a question ...