3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
-
-Iskander- 05.01.21

Cheburashka
"3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient Kodov engine." The engine in the game Source if th.

S
SpamOFF 05.01.21

I agree with the first speaker.
But against the background of everything else ... And of course a full hat.

d
dennismiza 05.01.21

No single - goes by.

S
SpamOFF 05.01.21

So there is a single, but it is online. In fact, the same maps from online in a certain sequence are only hung with dialogues and some semblance of a plot.

j
jedist 05.01.21

I was going to buy it in the near future, but when I saw in the system requirements in Origin that it costs Direx 11 O_O. Is this a new joke? oO
Tell me, does she really want Direx 11? They just said everywhere that it would not be needed. I don't want to be punctured as well as with Call of duty Ghosts

a
alexandr1988 05.01.21

SpamOFF
If online, then it's not a single anymore!

S
Slusven 05.01.21

The game is good, but there are very few weapons, cards, as mentioned above, there is no customization at all. And of course there will be DLCs for 500 rubles that will add 1 card and 2 weapons THIS is so much. But I do not regret that I spent 1000 rubles on it, it is worth it. Its main plus is very dynamic battles, only by this it pulls itself out, even reminded of Unreal with something.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Slusven
Yes, you can’t argue, the dynamics covers all its shortcomings. But of course they screwed up the price. And the one with DLtseshkami. There is generally the price of space. Premium Battle a 4. and then and then a little expensive like that ..

d
dimsan_s 05.01.21

Premium Battle a 4 and there's nothing to think about! Completely different games and battle is the main one here)

S
Slusven 05.01.21

Com_Bat
Take battle 4 premium

Z
Zector 05.01.21

Guys, just look at the ratings of users, as they say, ordinary players cannot be fooled.
http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/titanfall

S
Slusven 05.01.21

Zector
Not a bad score for a game like this.

d
de_lker580 05.01.21

It looks like you became a victim of the Russian dictionary. Minuses pulled from the ceiling. Again, I got into the battle. If you compare, then with the code. But the code, compared to titanium, will simply choke on a huge swallow. In short, all of the above - claims to the graphics and obsolescence of the engine, resource, by the way. And he preferred to keep silent about the fact that such a drive could not be obtained in a guest rotten from the very release, and in other similar shooters. And this, by the way, is the main, fat plus, which interrupts almost all the minuses. The only thing I partially agree with is the weak plot. You just don't have time to follow it in the heat of the battle, but there are some scripts, so it's still there. And the lack of a single is compensated by the balance of the cards, they are designed with a bang. It's nice to play, they never kill in the back, and there are roads where they are really required.

K
Klavius 05.01.21

you don’t understand cockerels, this game has 35GB of excellent soundtrack

S
Soulstorm1488 05.01.21

jedist
Direct 10. Normal flight

D
DiCTor .. 05.01.21

The game is gorgeous, this is an MV on anabolic steroids, I have not received so much drive since the days of MV1 and MV2. He sat down to play a couple of cards, came to his senses after 4 hours. As for TSa, this is some kind of stupid schoolboy who described, well, just hilarious "cons" of the game. And people who try to compare Titanfall with a battle should be boldly presented with the Darwin Prize.
In general, haters gonna hate, don't listen to shkolota, if you liked the modern warfare series, then take Titanfall without hesitation.

S
Soba ronaldo 05.01.21

This is what I say game of norms

l
lookaway 05.01.21

5) Castumization is not at all what

why not poop?

C
Cryfire 05.01.21

Almost everything in the game suits me. The game is dynamic, super. But this fucking homing pistol is already infuriating, killing in seconds. When players with cheats come, then it will be difficult to determine who is cheating and who is not. Yes, and there are a lot of glitches in the game, you shoot at the pilot with a homing pistol, put 3 rounds and the pilot is alive (what the hell, 3 rounds from a pistol, the pilots die), but a couple of shots at me and I'm dead.
Titans also glitches, I put shields, I dodge, there are not so many hits and a scribe has already hit the titan, hit the enemy many times (with the main weapon and missiles), and he is intact.
There are glitches with the bazooka, you hit the titanium, the shield does not stand at him (well, the field that collects all the cartridges and missiles that were directed in your direction), but he is gone. He hit, after all, he was not behind the wall, but right in the palm of his hand, but shows as if he did not hit.
Disappointed that I bought this game, a bunch of bugs and glitches. And zadrotov there above the roof, on the very first day of the release of the game and already for some players with lvl under 40 and above.

y
yukon35 05.01.21

I wonder if the game has anti-cheat? Che that Punkbuster (as in most Origin games) is not observed there.