3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slusven 05.01.21

yukon35
They have their own anti- cheat system.

j
jedist 05.01.21

Soulstorm1488, fuf. Thank you) Encouraged)

r
rainbow6 05.01.21

And who needs these impressions. Those who do not want to play do not play. Who is interested - will look at YouTube. If you like it - buy it, if you don't like it - it won't buy it.

I
Ivan Dro 05.01.21

There is nothing to play now, COD is tired, BF4 personally on my current PC does not work, so my output is Titanfall, and I don't see anything wrong with that. Although having played the batka, it did not fascinate me much, but not playing Ghost ... which, by the way, also does not work.

D
Devilskill997 05.01.21

I'm afraid to buy a game, people tell me if it will work on such a system:
Processor: Pentium (R) Dual Core CPU E6800 3.33 @ 3.33
RAM: 2Gb DDR3
Video card: Nvidia GTX650 Ti 1gb
Screen resolution: 1366x768
And what settings will you have to play with a playable FPS?

7Nation 05.01.21

I didn’t read the first paragraph. From the comments, I realized that the man got drunk and was spoiled.

“I played this marketing PR”
But this is in vain. I had to start studying the Russian language.

And one more
thing : “there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute” Is there anything
in your topic, well, except for unreadable nonsense?

v
vitolive 05.01.21

Game GAMNOOOOOOO. in any call of duty, you can play on the network for at least a couple of days - this dull shit barely played for half an hour .. It's a pity for the money very much.

c
chuba_73 05.01.21

Alexander Garifyanov
buy an additional ozu and switch to 64 bit, in principle, I should not know, maybe on the processor there may be a plug, well, if you believe the system requirements, then it will go if you buy an ozu

G
GooglyEye_of_AXTON 05.01.21

Alexander Garifyanov
As for the video card, you shouldn't be afraid at all.
You can play on the GTX650 at ultra, the only 1080p resolution is no longer pulling.
Percentage .. 50/50

I
Ivan Dro 05.01.21

Well, you give ... I played at high in 1080P on my ancient computer in a batka. Components are: Intel Core 2 Duo E4400, Nvidia 9800GT 1gb, 3gb RAM. Win 7 (64 bit). Buy and do not be afraid, it will go to the maximum. Tomorrow I will go to buy for my system, I would have bought it yesterday, but the disks have not been delivered yet.

D
DragonCommander56 05.01.21

I'll buy a toy soon, but I don't even know how to download it, according to the game weighs 48 GB, guys, is it true?

A
Affekt77 05.01.21

DragonCommander56
True. Almost 50 gigs.

V
Vindicta 05.01.21

Cheburashka
Well, first of all, as already mentioned here, the engine is not a code engine.
Secondly, 12 players is quite enough, given that everyone can sit in a titanium, which is 3-4 times the size of a player, and bots run all over the place.
Thirdly, the developer assured that the titans will be added with DLC.
And the single player campaign has been replaced by a rather interesting and original version. The same campaign, but with many players involved.
In the end, I can say that the game is not bad, but also not "super-duper-hyper-mega-228 ...".
And before writing an article, I suggest that you familiarize yourself with the Russian language textbook.

V
Vindicta 05.01.21

About the price: this is EA, get used to it.

M
Mephist04 05.01.21

In general, the game is quite good, I liked it. If she was about a modern war, then, of course, she would have lost to any code and, even more so, bf, but I don't know any other good alternatives about the war of the future (and the modern war doesn't appeal to me much) .. although I didn't really look for it - this I got out on my own)
But only one question arose - how to change equipment in the game?) I got up already before 6, opened a couple of new types of weapons, titanium, something else there, and I run everything with standard automatics, although my fighting style is much a shotgun would fit better. There is a menu there, where, it seems, you can choose a titanium and a character (and from level 5 also create your own), but nothing is selected there. I create my character, choose a weapon, and so on, but in the game they still pop a standard.

c
chuba_73 05.01.21

I create my character, choose a weapon, and so on, but in the game they still pop a standard.
So you have to choose it before the match - the menu is similar to Kodovsky only in a different skin

v
vitolive 05.01.21

Waylander03
Do you hear a smart guy - more than 80 percent of the population of Russia cannot write correctly in Russian - so they are all non-humans now? Dalb ... fuck you)) If the text was not checked automatically, you would have more errors than anyone else. Get acquainted with the Bulbash textbook for the beginning)))

S
SanchesAzha 05.01.21

They say that igruha weighs 48 GB, it is real to download this, but tedious. And if you buy it on disk, you also need to download it as the latest Thief 4, or will the game be installed from disk?

D
DarkWolf_Ru 05.01.21

SanchesAzha
Yes, you need to download only 18GB, this is on your hard disk after installing the game, it will weigh 48GB!
Put it on the disk, download the update and that's it) But I'd rather buy it in the original, you don't need to go to the store. And why do I need extra things at home, it will only gather dust on the shelf)

s
sand333 05.01.21

Waylander03
Bro is all top-level critics. I don't know what they expected from the game? What was in the videos sobsno and received in my opinion, I personally have not seen the fuck anywhere.