3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 05.01.21 10:52 pm

Game Impression (PC) (Titanfall)

I played this marketing PR, I can say that the estimates that the magazines put all 9-tki slyly bought, there is nothing in the toy at all to attract attention at least for a minute:

1) There is no single company
2) There is no normal number of people, 12 people are running all over the map and then there are rings
3) There is no physics of destruction by itself, because this is the same ancient engine of Kodov
4) There can be no talk of a different type of technique, only 3 titanium and all
5) Castumization is not at all what, probably developed do not know what it is
6) The maps are very small, a clear fucking engine that shit
7) Direct 11 no
8) No weather effects
9) The 1-person view is made as in antediluvian shooters, that is, the weapon floats in space and not like in a battle you can see running legs or crawl a hand that touches the ground
10) There is no recoil from the weapon as if you were shooting from a children's automatics
11) The sounds are full of crap like audibility comes from the toilet
12) Projects of the effects of explosions and other things are silent and does not smell
13) There are no scripted scenes to be so popular in all the previous codes, the very same

Appraisal of the game 7 out of 10 with great pressure, who wants to become a victim of grammatical marketing move let's spend precious money and EA will laugh at us ha-ha-ha, I have already become a victim more for such a shit I won't buy which and I advise everyone :))))
164 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindicta 05.01.21

vitolive
I did not say that everyone who cannot write competently is nonhuman. Simply, as for me, it is much more pleasant to read the text, written without errors. I think it's not so difficult to write according to the rules that were studied in elementary school. But I would not insult without a reason.

D
Deathroll.91 05.01.21

The game has such a big oooo minus that overshadows all the pluses - the lobby. You can sit all day waiting for the enemy or allies.

c
chuba_73 05.01.21

vitalik19977
well so we go to Europe - get used to it

L
Lesnik89 05.01.21

Abdul game! I realized that the new unreal, I will not wait for a replacement soon enough. Hurricane dynamics. Nobody is used to this kind of gameplay, so they rage. Everyone would be in a battle with a snap, which is not possible here. Learn to play it will be pleasant.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Well, brothers, I’m Kodovets with many years of experience, I’ll say so. Black Ops shook me in earnest, but nothing, I found its advantages there. Modern Thief Fire is tudyma syudyma, not bad, even now I’ll stick with it. Then when it was very bad, I rolled back to the classic Thief Fare 4. Allowed. Bl ... Ep ... 2 killed on the spot. It became very sad. And then, as luck would have it, the friend Batlovets appeared. And so sarcastically to me that life began to feel bad. Out of grief I climbed into the tank so that no one I didn’t see it and drove across the expanses of Battle 3. And what do you think, I felt like a traitor to the Motherland, I began to like it. Quietly then I bought myself a Battle 4 with a new 770 toy and I 5 -3570K. Then he cautiously bought Hjust and almost shot himself. And now Titanfel. And despite the evil schoolchildren, I think, happiness came, I felt a dear dynamics .. He even began to use obscene language during the battle. I'm talking about batka. And today I came home from work, scratched my turnip, sat down and read reviews about Premium Battle 4 (in the original I was at level 75) and Titanchik. In short, I waved without looking. So I’m shaking Titanchik, it will be clear, it will not be worse. Kold brothers. Well, if again by, then a machine gun in the teeth and again catch evil schoolboys with snoops in Battle 4. WAIT!?!? While the Titan is swinging.

T
Tomsoon 05.01.21

Com_Bat
I'm waiting) I'm
interested in the opinion of an experienced hammer, not a student)

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Someone will explain that STE for miracles !? Or I have a mess with my eyesight, I'm about the size ?????? They are sawing and I won't go to sleep until it dies. I’m waiting for autumn. It will be sad if tomorrow morning I’ll have to buy Premium Battles 4. Although, we are no strangers to Kodovtsy. We’ll survive. There Witcher 3 is on its way, looking at anomalies, soon, we’ll run around. I think Survarium will mature finally. Poles will gladden you, lovers of Zombies (Dying Light) will have something with something, you can't do without diapers, adrinalinchik will only have time to soak in. Well, of course, on a good system, because the graph will still stand like that. and then we are already starting to troll, to the fullest. Well, call me worried !!!

P
Polerit 05.01.21

From what he saw, the jaw hung down to the polo, why should she weigh 50 gigs ???

P
Polerit 05.01.21

I wanted to download titans on one of the trackers, but when I saw how much they weigh, I thought that fufel was posted instead of the game, but no.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Polerit
Well, brother, I didn’t think of it. And I didn’t use anything, I didn’t even eat magic mushrooms. Here, I’m waiting to swing. Yes, there is a magic Premium for, twice cheaper, about $ 60, but I bought the standard.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

K
Koka_Kola 05.01.21

She did not make it to Kalda 4. Although Kalda was new. The only straining pasan who sit in the Titans constantly. And so the dynamics of the sea, though running along the walls does not drag. By the way, there are out-of-syncs they kill me from the queue, and on the replay they put the whole horn in the meyan and vice versa, I pass the whole store, and on the replay all the shots go by. With a kick of the leg, the same garbage in the sound of a blow I hear on the enemy, on repeat I beat somewhere to the side. Another battle stael ran behind the wall and died so that the enemies would not see. But there is a theory that it depends on the server. In short, for those who are interested in sidelining in houses and stuffing frags, play battle, and who is interested in the dynamics then))

S
Slusven 05.01.21

Lesnik89
As for the snipers, I’m not right. They are there, but there are very few of them, I met 2 at most in a day, but they shoot exactly in the head.

X
Xubram 05.01.21

I downloaded it and played it.
At first I thought, like everyone else, they say it was too drive, like Bulletstorm, it gets boring quickly. But no.
I came and played again. And then more and more ... in the end, the drive slightly (but only slightly) goes away, and other thoughts appear in my head besides "O, TITANIUM!" and "THIS IS THIS I TREAT". Tactics appear, like / cho / where to run and all that.
And the same MW2 immediately comes to mind.
I liked the graphon. The engine, of course, is not entirely comme il faut, but the design of the cards is amazing.
With the balance, as many are yelling, there are no problems at all. Whether in titanium or on foot - any dude with a competent game can pose a threat.
The only thing that has changed, again since the time of the code, is that you can't decide a lot here yourself. Here, too, you need to be able to play as a team. And this is upsetting, because when you try to carry flags to the base, no one is guarding the base and the enemy is not guarding.

So I totally support 9/10.

M
Mantamu 05.01.21

Polerit
35 out of 50 gigs are audio tracks

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

So he ran, and what I can say was fun. Supernatural, nothing. In short, fashionable Unreal with good sound. But nevertheless, something did not suit me in it. And in the morning it dawned. For the first time I could buy a Premium Battle for this money, but then I would have gnawed about the Titan. Well in I’m already running around, then I’ll buy a Premium. And Titanium is already there. In short, ONE FAT MINUS OF TITANIUM, THIS IS NOT THE PRICE THAT HAS BEEN IMPOSED TO US. Obviously, don't like it, don't take it, but hotseza.

A
Alamut95 05.01.21

Capture the Titan

v
vitalik19977 05.01.21

Answer those who bought and how many cards at the start

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

vitalik19977 will do that.

C
Com_Bat 05.01.21

Fighters, those who are faced with a choice whether to buy or not. I will say this, a friend has the opportunity to play, run for an hour. Personally, I will repeat this money, it is definitely not worth it. Well, more specifically, we were bred again. I personally regret that I bought Battle Premium should have been taken. Host, Titanfall. Yes, well, nothing happens, although they are goats, and even more are our local freaks who break prices, pi ...... !!!