3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deBerN 05.01.21 10:58 pm

5: 4 ratio (Fallout 4)

Did the developers forget about the 5: 4 ratio? I can't put it in the launcher, which makes it impossible to play.
So far there is 1 option:
1) We are looking for the Fallout4Prefs.ini file in the documents and set the resolution, while the picture will move.
133 Comments
Sort by:
d
deBerN 05.01.21

zombijaic
well 4: 3, I forgot already.

wise-sokol
yes yes, I already ran, for the sake of this propeller I will definitely not take a new monique.

d
danilukHF 05.01.21

deBerN
in the documents there find the file and find where these lines with the resolution, I have changed now a little crookedly, but the full screen
Fallout4Prefs.ini is called like

d
deBerN 05.01.21

danilukHF the
picture shrinks a lot, it's not a little) is it noticeable in the game, or only in interfaces?

M
Marvelosi 05.01.21

deBerN Prohodnyak MUhahahahah

Prohodnyak ........ Lord, where are you brought from?

d
deBerN 05.01.21

Marvelosi
And here is a lover of food arrived, I suppose you still buy kalda from year to year?

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

in the drivers, if nvidia fix itself a 16na9 screen and bake 5x4
floor which is 1200 with something for 1024 chtol ...

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

zombijaic
Teach materiel:
1.25: 1 (5: 4): Once-popular aspect for larger format computer monitors, especially in the guise of mass-produced 17 "and 19" LCD panels or 19 "and 21" CRTs, using 1280x1024 (SXGA ) or similar resolutions. Notably one of the few popular display aspect ratios narrower than 4: 3, and one popularized by business (CAD, DTP) rather than entertainment use, as it is well-suited to full-page layout editing. Historically, 5: 4 was also the original aspect ratio of early 405-line television broadcasts, which progressed to a wider 4: 3 as the idea of ​​broadcasting cinema films gained traction.

N
NecroTV 05.01.21

MunchkiN 616
Is it possible to do it more precisely?

d
deBerN 05.01.21

NecroTV, as
I understand it, just put the native ratio of 16: 9 in the wood, but then there will be stripes everywhere, and the picture will not move.

K
Kub1k J 05.01.21

Guys, I'm also interested in this question, how to make what was full screen, there were stripes in the middle and top-bottom.

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

Kub1k J
You set the resolution of 1280 by 720 in the settings of the vinodovs.

K
Kub1k J 05.01.21

Witchhunter
thanks

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

NecroTV
http://pix.playground.ru/other/1336651/

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

Alex Coachman
No. Expensive PVA. Modern widescreen consumer goods were not close to the picture quality.

S
Skatt 05.01.21

Witchhunter plus. At one time I bought a Samsung for 20k, and few monitor now comes close to such an ideal color rendering and picture quality. And it's a pity to give another 20 now for another monik of the same level. All sorts of things dnsy and so on from the category of Chinese shit for 5k, which, more than sure, most of these hacks, I do not consider monitors at all.

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

Rockstar and SD Projects made their games for this resolution, but Besezda ... eh, well, one way or another, I would have to change the monitor.

MunchkiN 616
1280x1024

d
deBerN 05.01.21

Wild Rider
This is the only game that does not support 5: 4, I do not recommend changing it for the sake of it, although if you have extra money, why not.

d
deBerN 05.01.21

Alex Coachman
I see no reason to spend a large amount on widescreen, when all games support square, except that the assassins come with stripes, and that's it, the fallout surprised me, although looking at the systems and graphics / animations there is nothing to be surprised at.

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

Alex Coachman
I'm glad that you buy yourself a new car when the old ashtray gets jammed. As you grow up a little, you may realize that there are other priorities in life, not just computer games.

s
saa0891 05.01.21

Sitting on a square in an age when all content is being made for widescreen is a doubtful pleasure.