3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deBerN 05.01.21 10:58 pm

5: 4 ratio (Fallout 4)

Did the developers forget about the 5: 4 ratio? I can't put it in the launcher, which makes it impossible to play.
So far there is 1 option:
1) We are looking for the Fallout4Prefs.ini file in the documents and set the resolution, while the picture will move.
133 Comments
Sort by:
d
deBerN 05.01.21

saa0891 of
course, of course, all the content, one more connoisseur got out, all games support 5: 4, except for assassin (where there are black bars) and fallout.

s
saa0891 05.01.21

deBerN

Spoiler

d
deBerN 05.01.21

saa0891
sorry, I don’t play in such a trash heap, in single games it doesn’t affect the gameplay in any way.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.01.21

Sitting on a square is really bad stupid because for him the menus in some games are stupid,
so it's better to push the screen apart, which was like in an assassin.

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

saa0891
All my content fits perfectly into the square. Except for this content. And this one should, it's just that Arbor screwed up again. Ultra-fashionable (all clear boys use it now, and who is not, he is a rogue! 11) 21: 9 is not in the game either. We are waiting for patches.

s
saa0891 05.01.21

deBerN I

'm sorry, I don't play in such a trash heap, in single games it does not affect the gameplay in any way.

This is not something that you did not understand what it was about, they will not disappoint you.

Witchhunter

All my content fits perfectly into the square.

So I have nothing against it, play, I expressed only my opinion.

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

V1RuS.pr || 0
Well, you are looking at the virtual world through the mailbox, and that's okay. True, through the window is more convenient, but fashion is fashion ...

S
Skatt 05.01.21

C: Users ... Documents My Games Fallout4 Fallout4Prefs.ini
changes permission settings. everything has become good

M
Meniuris 05.01.21

Skatt
Nothing stretched?

E
Evgeny Muzhevitin 05.01.21

I can't hack any, I just don't have any picture

N
NecroTV 05.01.21

Skatt
Where exactly?

C
Codnek 05.01.21

I changed and everything became cloudy, as if I were blind without glasses.

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

deBerN
"This is the only game that doesn't support 5: 4"
Well, I've had problems with Dishonored, LA Noire and Call of Juarez the latter.

"I do not recommend changing for her sake, although if you have extra money, why not."
Brother will have to borrow monique)

M
Moonstrength 05.01.21

Hmm, cool kidalovo 5: 4 players from Bethesda

V
V1RuS.pr || 0 05.01.21

Witchhunter Well, you are looking at the virtual world through the slot of the mailbox,
why should I look through the slot ,?

B
BlackMiror 05.01.21

I have a laptop with a resolution of 1366x768, I also can't put it in full screen

e
evedragon 05.01.21

Just awful. If in the assassins I could at least put a letterbox, then here I am offered to play only in the window. Too disregard for 5: 4 users.

e
evedragon 05.01.21

But I solved the problem by changing Fallou4prefs. Yes, the interface problems are very noticeable. But it doesn't interfere too much. Plus, through the tilde, I changed the FOV to 90.

e
evedragon 05.01.21

Well, in general, yes, the problem was not solved. Everything is flattened, not a pleasant effect. And also, for some unknown reason, the game does not allow me to put even a very popular letterbox among new games, which would help me at least 90% enjoy the game. But, I can't do any of this, and playing in the window is too much for me. In general, the bezdezda did not give me the opportunity to play the game.

M
Mazafaka2288 05.01.21

What about 4: 3 monitors? Or is it the same as 5: 4? Are faxes possible from the absence of any time soon? And is there a way to make it full screen?