3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deBerN 05.01.21 10:58 pm

5: 4 ratio (Fallout 4)

Did the developers forget about the 5: 4 ratio? I can't put it in the launcher, which makes it impossible to play.
So far there is 1 option:
1) We are looking for the Fallout4Prefs.ini file in the documents and set the resolution, while the picture will move.
133 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 05.01.21

Mazafaka2288
This can be done , but the interface is stretched out and does not appear on the screen.

H
Hitrii 05.01.21

That feeling when you are the owner of the Iiyamov square ...

R
R_D_V 05.01.21

Another game in flight with square monitors, because of this, I didn’t go through the last farkray even with a file that makes a normal image on the whole screen, it was not very comfortable to play, I’m not a fan of folych, but now I will not even play pirate. All normal developers make all existing resolutions in their games, and these idiots stand out two aspect ratios in the game, it's just ridiculous ...

W
Wild rider 05.01.21

Only one way helped. Optimization of the game through GF Experience, as well as launching through this program.

I
Impal3r 05.01.21

Guys, who solved the problem of not displaying the lock when breaking?

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

Impal3r
No. We have to wait for patches or mods.

5DM 05.01.21

Developed krivorukovs at once for all formats broke was done. For so many years the game has been made, but there is no human format.

S
Spartacus1971 05.01.21

There was also a windowed mode, it was necessary to launch from the launcher, now, the 16: 9 format, just for my TV full hd.

e
evedragon 05.01.21

R_D_V
Well, in the headlights of the edge, we were given the opportunity to play on full screen ...

D
DamirFelix 05.01.21

in the folder with the Fallout4Prefs file, the Fallout4Custom file appeared and the following parameters:

[Display]
iLocation X = 0
iLocation Y = 0

what does this mean?

R
R_D_V 05.01.21

evedragon
There was a square resolution, but the stripes were still there, the aspect ratio was not square, it was treated with a file that the craftsmen immediately made, but it stretched the thinner to play, of course, it was possible but not very comfortable.
I changed the resolution through a file in my documents, in general, the image is more or less, but the stsuko does not fit into the screen, so there are shoals with thin or display of any things.
On a pirate, I often get stuck in some kind of textures, I will wait for patches and then go through MB, the requirements of the game are very high, on my far from top-end computer almost everything goes to ultra and the graphics from the same 3rd part are far from gone, all the same curves textures that pissed me off and the third part, and even more so.

e
evedragon 05.01.21

R_D_V
No, I mean, though with a letterbox effect, but it was possible in full screen. Here you can only in the window.

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=551069501
There is a tutorial on how to enable 1280x1024 resolution.
And how to make the castle visible. But for those who have this problem on widescreen monitors. Perhaps it will work on square ones. Who can, check.

R
R_D_V 05.01.21

evedragon
Well, yes, the resolution was there
Witchhunter
I wrote above what will happen if I do it according to this guide, the resolution seems to be mine, but the picture does not fit into the monitor)

W
Witchhunter 05.01.21

R_D_V
I'm getting in. Yesterday I did it myself. And do not forget that part of the picture will be cropped in one way or another in any case and in any game. Making a rectangle a square without distorting the proportions will not work. But I generally solved this by adjusting the FOV.
I am primarily interested in the castle.

T
Traun 05.01.21

how easy is it to make the picture in the middle and black stripes above and below?

T
Traun 05.01.21

I set 4: 3 and 60 fps, and no frames

d
deBerN 05.01.21

Traun
picture is flattened and fonts, texts are unreadable.

T
Traun 05.01.21

deBerN
yes no, everything is fine

d
deBerN 05.01.21

Traun
and how exactly did you exhibit?